Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: maangeetcrazy

Awesomeeee Post
Very nice!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you dear! πŸ˜›
JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: jnawaz

i was just telling my friend that what i love about Geet is that every day...we get a Maneet scene...and its always rocking!! no other show gives us that...cuz no other show stays happy with the couple...they couples always break apart for stupid reasons...here we had only one separation...and even then...the maneet scenes ROCKED!

JAZ

Lol you seem to be taking the words right out of my mouth! πŸ˜† Are you a mind reader by any chance? πŸ˜† I say the exact thing to my friends!
JayaBachan thumbnail
Time for lunch! Keep the comments coming. Shall reply when I come back. πŸ˜†
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

'I've had enough of this show! The AA track is SO boring. When are they going to get married? I'm sick of waiting for them to get married! It's wasting my time.'

Does these dialogues seem familiar to you? I don't know about anyone else, but whether it's on Facebook, You-tube or India Forums, all I am hearing is complaints. πŸ˜†

Once upon a time, there were people dying for the wedding track to happen. And now that they are doing it, humans are complaining! Do you want the wedding sequence to be rushed into one single episode? All those waiting for them to be one, all those days, months that passed, should be ended in one single 22 minute episode?

This isn't some ordinary show guys! This is purely a love story between two soul mates! All the fights they have endured together, all the passionate love moments they have spent together, would go to waste if their wedding is rushed like other common serials.

Be realistic guys. The girl is finally having her dreams come true. After enduring a traumatizing past, and an equally traumatizing marriage - she is finally having the wedding she dreamt of when she was a child. This is a wedding symbolic of her independence, her freedom of choice, speech and love! This isn't a wedding whereby her family influenced, compelled, forced or chose for her to do. This is a wedding, that Geet herself, chose to go through. Without any influence, without any disgrace, without any tears, but only simply for happiness.

So why, I repeat is everyone so adament to have it all occur in one episode? Her first marriage happened swiftly, because it was a marriage of compromise, a marriage of benefits, a marriage to please others. But now, it's the complete opposite situation. She has the right to enjoy every single ritual, every single tradition and every single love bestowed by her Maan. Let it be the best day for her, and let it be the best and most wonderful marriage sequence for us. After waiting for so long, you guys wan't to leave the show JUST because another 22 minutes of your lives were wasted? After watching 200 and more episodes, multiplied by 22, you suddenly cannot bear to watch another episode? Righteo! If that's the case, then so be it.

I wish you goodbye. If 22 minutes of the show is too much for you to endure, then good luck with watching other dramas. Have fun with whatever you do, and TATA! πŸ˜› I'd prefer though, if people not advertise their boredom in the forums, because it instigates fights, hurts and offends members feelings who actually enjoy the show till today.

And if AA annoys you. Then let me show you a technique that I have been utilising mysef πŸ˜†.

1. If watching via television. You may find an object that looks similar to a device called a 'remote'.

2. Quietly find the button that changes the channel. Usually arrows are the most common and convenient option.

3. Gently press the button. Sigh with relief. It is gone!

4. If watching online, use the mouse and beautifully skip or forward the scene.

Problem solved! πŸ˜› No more AA for you, and no more complaints and threats about leaving the show.

Phew! Now that wasn't hard was it? πŸ˜†

Regards

Samira

Hi ,

I totally agree with you. i am so tired of people cribbing all the time and saying I quit. if you want to quit , just quit. Why are you announcing to the whole forum. Someone said that a few weeks ago, that  this is their way of saying that the show needs to improve. well then do not say it on this forum because it is not going to help you. we are also viewers and fans. We only watch the show and enjoy it. If you want the show to be better, talk to the CVs.

As far as I am concerned, The CVs and all the actors are working tirelessly. have some sympathy for them. If you do not like the show, there are many other options that you can choose from.

I am also tired of people saying, this is dragging, o but now it is going too fast. when the outhouse track was starting between maan and geet, I had seen tons of mail saying this is OTT, too much dragging etc, etc...

first everyone was like when will the wedding happen, how long are they going to take to get married. Now when the wedding is on, why are they dragging it??? all they have done is show a wedding over a week. so what is the big deal. how much effort these people have put in ,shooting for days and showing all the nice rasms that happens in a real wedding. Instead of enjoying their effort, eveyone is cribbing.

Why can't people just enjoy the show and let other people also enjoy, especially those who really want to.

Now people want to get rid of AA tarck and get vicky or sameera track. If that happens then someone will say, o could'nt they have gotten better actors, why are they dragging again, this is bakwas etc etc.

in a nutshell, some viewers will never be happy. But please let others be happy. the shows that i do not like, i do not see them. I also do not go to those forums and crib about it. It is a waste of my time to even watch those shows or see them or comment about them.

thanks. i am ready to take a beating after this

Kay
-MaanEetLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That was Awesome .!
I seriously Simply wanna kick there Butt outta here whoever says I m leaving show or any such thing !!πŸ˜†
Anyways OSSUM Post ! πŸ‘
Edited by -MaanEetLover- - 13 years ago
funnymonkey thumbnail
hhahaha omg when I read the title I was like ohh great another person is annocing their leaving the forum to us...but you totally turned it around lol
To tell you the truth: I have been waiting for their marriage since the minute Maan entered the show
Now their wedding is finally here..you have no idea how happy I am
you are right their marriage have whole new meaning to it..its not like any other show where it is showen where they jsut show a small sequence of them getting married and than bam its next day...it doesn't give the viewers to enjoy the wedding properly
I love CV's of this show where they are taking this wedding slowly..it is giving us more insights on how much Maan and Geet truly love each other and how much others love them as well....it is not something that should be rushed into hehe

You know it surprises me when people claim that they are true "fans" of Maan and Geet since the begining of the show..if they were truly true fans than they wouldn't diss the show, the characters if something doesn't go the way they hoped it to be...I enjoy each and every single episode of Geet even if it wasn't as what I hoped..I watch this show for Geet and Maan only as long as they have Maan and Geet in it IDC what happens in the show

AS for "AA" track yeah its boring and most people don't like them...but as you mentioned just freaking skip the damn part whenever AA come on the screen ehheheeh no need to bee-otch about it hehehehe

thanx for this post

and I am done with my rambling ehhehehe
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Samira...Can I just give you Hug...??? THANK YOU..!!!!

p.s. I know AA scenes are annoying but people in India please dont change the channel..We need all the TRPs as possible...So I suggest you Mute it and start listening to music till you see Maaneet back on screen. πŸ˜ƒ
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 i think i'm cool headed person and i luv u'r point of view. but i also don't appreciate when ppl get overly dramatic when some complain about leaving the show.....if a fan is coming to the forums , typing "i'll leave the show" then that means they care enough to write something..even if it's a complaint. they r frustrated and just venting. we all should b mature enough to understand that nobody is actually leaving the show rather they r avoiding it till it falls back on track.

maan and geet r too near and dear to so many..some have an approach when they want every scene to be so perfect, as perfect as their imagination....and some have an approach..that we luv maaneet so much that we can endure even utter crap story lines.  two different line of thinking, all in the name of maaneet. :)
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey, yet another awesome post from you....well this time its not a legislationπŸ˜†

Geet's the one and only Hindi show I watch, so I don't have any yard stick to compare. Having said that I should say I love the show, of course there's the dragging and the everything else but I guess thats arright.πŸ˜†

My only concern with the long wedding is....are they really wearing these same clothes 5-6 days running....if thats the case....ewwww πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well as far as NE and Arjun are concerned( Hence forth referred to as NEC) I don't watch the show live since I'm not in India, so I've discovered this magical thing called Fast Forward button, it cures stress to the eyes, indigestion,heart burn and general emotional upheavals that result from seeing NEC. So I'm good.πŸ˜†

Maneet13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WOW GUYS WE ARE fans we dont change because of some one change the track i was believing geet will get married i never over enjoyed because there will be a problem which i hate bye the way if you are real fan then this track will not change your life i use to hate indian serials because off the unromantic scenes but geet and maan gave me that i will support all the way just like i supported them i will watch their show if i am a life so all the best dont let the door hit you dear but your gonna miss a good romance and sizing eye log