Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

LEAVING THE SHOW? Goodbye! :)

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
'I've had enough of this show! The AA track is SO boring. When are they going to get married? I'm sick of waiting for them to get married! It's wasting my time.'

Does these dialogues seem familiar to you? I don't know about anyone else, but whether it's on Facebook, You-tube or India Forums, all I am hearing is complaints. 😆

Once upon a time, there were people dying for the wedding track to happen. And now that they are doing it, humans are complaining! Do you want the wedding sequence to be rushed into one single episode? All those waiting for them to be one, all those days, months that passed, should be ended in one single 22 minute episode?

This isn't some ordinary show guys! This is purely a love story between two soul mates! All the fights they have endured together, all the passionate love moments they have spent together, would go to waste if their wedding is rushed like other common serials.

Be realistic guys. The girl is finally having her dreams come true. After enduring a traumatizing past, and an equally traumatizing marriage - she is finally having the wedding she dreamt of when she was a child. This is a wedding symbolic of her independence, her freedom of choice, speech and love! This isn't a wedding whereby her family influenced, compelled, forced or chose for her to do. This is a wedding, that Geet herself, chose to go through. Without any influence, without any disgrace, without any tears, but only simply for happiness.

So why, I repeat is everyone so adament to have it all occur in one episode? Her first marriage happened swiftly, because it was a marriage of compromise, a marriage of benefits, a marriage to please others. But now, it's the complete opposite situation. She has the right to enjoy every single ritual, every single tradition and every single love bestowed by her Maan. Let it be the best day for her, and let it be the best and most wonderful marriage sequence for us. After waiting for so long, you guys wan't to leave the show JUST because another 22 minutes of your lives were wasted? After watching 200 and more episodes, multiplied by 22, you suddenly cannot bear to watch another episode? Righteo! If that's the case, then so be it.

I wish you goodbye. If 22 minutes of the show is too much for you to endure, then good luck with watching other dramas. Have fun with whatever you do, and TATA! 😛 I'd prefer though, if people not advertise their boredom in the forums, because it instigates fights, hurts and offends members feelings who actually enjoy the show till today.

And if AA annoys you. Then let me show you a technique that I have been utilising mysef 😆.

1. If watching via television. You may find an object that looks similar to a device called a 'remote'.

2. Quietly find the button that changes the channel. Usually arrows are the most common and convenient option.

3. Gently press the button. Sigh with relief. It is gone!

4. If watching online, use the mouse and beautifully skip or forward the scene.

5. If watching in India then do NOT change the channel 😆 (for trps). Just mute it instead, close your eyes, sing a song, listen to an ipod, do some 'breathe in breathe out' techniques.

Problem solved! 😛 No more AA for you, and no more complaints and threats about leaving the show.

Phew! Now that wasn't hard was it? 😆

Regards

Samira
Edited by _SiinnceMaan_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ejjactly!!!!
thanks for this post
JayaBachan thumbnail
Put a smile on your dial! We'll see you in a little while, goodbye for today! We'll see you again. Put a smile on your dial, we'll see you in a little while, with India forums and all their friends! *clap clap!* Goodbye goodbye goodbye gooodbye gooodbyeeeee! *Remixed version of a tv series song for kids* 😆
JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

ejjactly!!!!

thanks for this post

LOL you say 'exactly' almost the same was as me! 😆 I say 'Egg jactly' instead. Random alert! 😳 Anyway, thank you for understanding!
Jenny-forever thumbnail
Amazingg Postt 
you've finally opened this topic
Thank You SO Much
Edited by Kash-fanforever - 13 years ago
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Samira  the  Mrs. Maan Shingh Phurana 
 I don't think u remember me but we Met at Devils Den,  I really don't come outside of den but had to comment for that because  thought u were leaving, 😆  U made me ullu 🤣
I read ur FF your are fabulous writer ⭐️

Excellent post  Yes Geet's have the right to enjoy every moment of this Dream weeding.  even though i don't watch any Sash buhu drama or other serial i heard that all the show  Drag wedding more than one month.

Thank u so much for opening this one it was much needed
JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kash-fanforever

Amazingg Postt 

you've finally opened this topic
Thank You SO Much

Thank you! Lol yeah I was getting frustrated reading some of the topics. 😆
JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: polly23

Samira  the  Mrs. Maan Shingh Phurana 
 I don't think u remember me but we Met at Devils Den,  I really don't come outside of den but had to comment for that because  thought u were leaving, 😆  U made me ullu 🤣
I read ur FF your are fabulous writer ⭐️

Excellent post  Yes Geet's have the right to enjoy every moment of this Dream weeding.  even though i don't watch any Sash buhu drama or other serial i heard that all the show  Drag wedding more than one month.

Thank u so much for opening this one it was much needed

Hey Polly! 😆 Truth to be told, I don't remember your name IF you mentioned it. My apologies, I have Ghajini memory.  But *Dramatic music* I did remember your ID name! ROFL Thank you for liking my FF. LOL I didn't mean to make you 'ullu' although the title of this post is quite misleading! 😆

Hmm Saas Bahu drama usually ends up with no marriage at all! ROFL Trust me, if you want to know more about the wedding layout of those dramas, then read my previous post. You will be enlightened 😆

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post, loved it!
😆
JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: 49erFan

Awesome post, loved it!
😆

LOL thank you dear 😆