Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya OS: Because I care and don't... (Page 4)

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged

OMG, Neetz, this OS is so very perfectly heartwrenching! How I wish that they do the same exact thing in the show itself!! You make me feel bad for Pia .. and worse for Abhay. I would have felt bad if he threatened her, harmed her, got angry at her .. but he stood there, dissapointed, sad, upset - and that makes one love him all the more!! :)

Loved it! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SMITAKSHI

dats rly gr8..
cn ny1 giv me d link of d article abt dis?

Thank you so much.

Here's the link:

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

OMG, Neetz, this OS is so very perfectly heartwrenching! How I wish that they do the same exact thing in the show itself!! You make me feel bad for Pia .. and worse for Abhay. I would have felt bad if he threatened her, harmed her, got angry at her .. but he stood there, dissapointed, sad, upset - and that makes one love him all the more!! :)

Awww, Akku!! Thank you so much!Hug
Well, I was tempted to make Abhay bite Pia but he can never do that to anyone. He's a sweetheart! We actually feel bad for both. Both are right in their own ways. Pia is not bad but Abhay has been wronged! Let's see what the show has in store for us!!
Thanks, again for your lovely comment, Akku!! Means a lot to me!Embarrassed

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Awww, Akku!! Thank you so much!Hug
Well, I was tempted to make Abhay bite Pia but he can never do that to anyone. He's a sweetheart! We actually feel bad for both. Both are right in their own ways. Pia is not bad but Abhay has been wronged! Let's see what the show has in store for us!!
Thanks, again for your lovely comment, Akku!! Means a lot to me!Embarrassed

Abhay biting Pia won't make me feel any more bad for either of them .. but Abhay not doing anything to her kinda makes it worse. When, you know?, you are guilty & you know you deserve punishment .. and you don't get any BUT the dissapointment & the sadness you caused the other person is still there.. it ends up making you feel worse than the punishment. Ouch

Okay .. I commented on your OS! Ab tum mere OS pe karo? Deal? :P

.Jane..

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged

dats rly gr8..
cn ny1 giv me d link of d article abt dis?

Thank you so much.

Here's the link:

thnx 4 d link dear....
n MUST SAY, u wrote it soooooo awesum!
for a while i rly felt dis s d REAL update......d way u wrote....u shd get in2 writin scripts yaar!
awesum!

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha

Abhay biting Pia won't make me feel any more bad for either of them .. but Abhay not doing anything to her kinda makes it worse. When, you know?, you are guilty & you know you deserve punishment .. and you don't get any BUT the dissapointment & the sadness you caused the other person is still there.. it ends up making you feel worse than the punishment. Ouch

I know what you mean, Akku. I remember when I was younger and my Dad used to scold me, I felt bad but I was fine. But Dad's really sweet he always apologised later on for screaming at me and that's what made me cry, not that he'd scolded me for my wrong-doings. Similarly, I prefer people to scream at me when I'm wrong but I can't bear to disappoint anyone!
You comment on my OS so that I comment on your?ROFL
Ok, I'm going for a bath right now. PM me the link and give me 20 minutes. I'll surely read and comment after that!Embarrassed

Akankshaa.

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged

thnx 4 d link dear....
n MUST SAY, u wrote it soooooo awesum!
for a while i rly felt dis s d REAL update......d way u wrote....u shd get in2 writin scripts yaar!
awesum!

Aww!! So sweet! Thank you!! But I'm not good enough for writing scripts. I can write only when I'm in a mood for it and professionally, that doesn't happen. Lol!! But thanks a lot for your lovely comment!Big smile
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _Akanksha

I know what you mean, Akku. I remember when I was younger and my Dad used to scold me, I felt bad but I was fine. But Dad's really sweet he always apologised later on for screaming at me and that's what made me cry, not that he'd scolded me for my wrong-doings. Similarly, I prefer people to scream at me when I'm wrong but I can't bear to disappoint anyone!
You comment on my OS so that I comment on your?ROFL
Ok, I'm going for a bath right now. PM me the link and give me 20 minutes. I'll surely read and comment after that!Embarrassed

Nah nah .. I actually loved your OS! I am so easily misunderstood! LOL

Right.. okay! :)

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index