Bairi Piya

India-Forums

Bairi Piya
Bairi Piya

16 Jan 10/Epi 86 Special - complete!! (Page 3)

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swfer

thanks ya,amazing update for a wonderful epiClap

Ur welcome sweetie Big smile.....

my analysis
i await ur analysis wiv baited breath Day Dreaming

.naaa i dont agree no1 was more scared than DV of losing his beloved Wink
Embarrassed pointed out wellTongue
thankssssss Embarrassed

"Hey u....I know u want it but ur neva gonna get it.... tere haath kabhi na aani "Embarrassed LOLLOL
well saidLOLLOLthat's what happening to dv for a number ov epis
again thanks..... LOLLOL...... yep u got it right...... poor guy is falling flat on his face everytime..... n Amoli like a wet machli is slipping out his hands everytime LOLLOL

how he lost 2 a servant amoli's grah-pravesh wiv radhe is check n both holding hands is mate DV Tongue LOLLOL
awesome buddyClapur sense ov humur is getting better with passing daysThumbs Up
Gracias amigo Blushing.... u making me blush so much..... but thanks 4 ur compliment..... i am thrilled u guys r enjoying my humour which is me just being silly most of the times LOL....

....... n then a hand appears on his shoulder n he says wivout looking Amoli !!
oh poor guy is engrossed in amoli's thoughtsDay Dreaminghav no idea wot's going around himOuch
bechaara Ouch...... thats y i said too much thinking is injurious 2 ur health DV LOL....

1st 4 choosing a wife like Urmi ......he couldn't have got a better wife than her n then 4 his choice 4 radhe as his slave......ClapClap
rightly saidSmileSmile

thankooooooo Big smile

so u shud be.... he is no less than radhe who said 2 amoli wait here plz my malik is coming Dead Angry
i so agree,he is a shameless person and got the rite treatment from his wifeAngryAngry
shameless n a Censored... i so love Suman 4 wot she did ....

ROFL ok im a hardcore Dvian alright but im not a fan of his foot n i dunno who is... so y have they focussed on it Confused LOLLOL
i didn't look at this scene this way b4 and the way u've pointed it is hilariousROFLmay be creatives want us to see how clean his feet r no matter how dirty his thoughts r
honestly speaking i didnt either when i saw it originally ....... but since im doing detailed updates im looking in2 each n every detail it seems Silly.... like that small "D" in the loop of the "R" in the hand burning sceneTongue..... i had no idea of it b4 Embarrassed.... i found it as hilarious when i thought y is his foot the focus ROFL thanks again...... n bulls eye buddy Thumbs Up that so seems the logical reason....... clean feet but dirty mind ...... wot irony LOLLOL.....

LOLBTW Amoli is looking very pretty in that bridal attire Day Dreaming
hmmm tru
Day DreamingDay Dreaming
Day Dreaming

he leaves in anger n comes back wih a bucket of water n furiously pours it ova the footprints
thank God he himself brings a bucket ov water.didn't ask radhe or some1 else to do a favour for himLOLLOL
LOLLOLLOL....... tru say.....LOLLOL u see sometimes he does tend to do things 4 himself... but had he called radhe 2 wipe his own footprints ...... then i wud be Day DreamingROFL  

well atleast that made him feel better Thumbs Up but i still think sweethearts head massage would have worked better 4 the both of them LOLROFL..
hmm it really did and as for head massage
ROFLROFL
yea he felt satisfied LOLLOL...... n thank ya LOLLOL.......

oh dont tell me she had no idea that he aint wiv her in their bedroom Shocked did she take tanni's sleeping pills Confused ROFLROFL.
just imagine urmi's state that she was alone in the bedroom how naiveConfused,she must be enjoying company ov dv in her dreams as she can't ve that out ov dreamsCryOuch
exactly how naive??..ConfusedConfused...... ghode bech kar so rahi thi kya Confused.... n as 4 her enjoying DV's company in her dreams ROFLROFL.... too good buddy Clap...... n i can kinda guess wot she must be doing...... 1st cooking his favourite meals n then at the end destressing him ..... no no im not that corrupt yet WinkLOL.... i mean wiv her expert head massage ROFL..... but yea poor thing cant enjoy his company in reality .... Ouch.....

servant who seems 2 be as naughty as his Malik ie DV Wink ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL dv has chosen all pple in his life very wisely,first his wife and family and then servants,be it radhe or any1 elseLOL
Perfectly said... ClapClap........ROFLROFLROFL...... wot a wise smarty-pants eh? ROFLROFL.... chun chun ke sab namune gather kiye hain ROFL

says well f u eat from bahurani's (daughter-in-law's) hands then ovcourse it will taste nice as the sweetness of her hands is incorporated in2 the sweet
a Sillyjoke
exactly i really wanted 2 whack that servant.... how ridiculous Silly... n that amoli is a magician .....puh-lease ......silly joke the whole scene as u said

She comes 2 him smiles n pats his cheek affectionately LOLLOL that reminds me ov some1 doesnt it?? Tongue
LOL don't tell me me.it reminded of u dv who pats radhe so wellWink
Bulls eye again yaar Thumbs Up..... u know me so well..... LOL.....

amoli is a bad influence LOLROFLROFL..
ROFLROFL
oh man ROFLROFL .......couldnt stop

n amoli couldnt be happier as she got 2 be DV while Radhe posed as amoli ROFLROFL
again i'm
ROFLROFL
kya kismat hain ...... amoli ki ....ROFLROFL..... n radhe's ROFLROFL... thanks yaar Embarrassed

Amoli givs the drink 2 the rest n then leaves n DV's eyes follow her n then he himself leaves
now first i don't get y dv come forward to take the drink?was he sure that amoli will not serve himLOL than the way he was looking her leave wasBlushing,such lusty and pervy looks,my my my Day DreamingWinkLOL it seems as if he has not drunk orange juice but wine,orange juice bana alcohol with the hands of amoli,be safe guysWinkTongue
i agree wiv u Clap....... knowing how much she despises him maybe she wud have pretended she didnt see him n not serve him LOLLOL..... n how could he miss getting served by his pyaari amoli Wink....... i know his eyes following her was creepily lusty Wink LOLLOL...... loved it Tongue.....well written Clap "orange juice bana alcohol with the hands of amoli"......he got intoxicated by orange juice ..... n yea play safe WinkWink.....

he outraged at her behaviour grabs her hair hard n says kyun amoli kyun?? itni behrookhi kyun?
God he has no idea that he's hurting amoli,behaving so aggressively,pulling her hairs and still begging for her loveOuch only dv can do this in this whole worldEmbarrassed
nope no clue......he can only think how he is getting the cold shoulder from her..... Ouch thats y i said weirdly romantic he is saying how happy he is she is back n then pulls her hair hard n says things like this is love aint it??.... ur spot on only DV is capable of such psychoness Wink......

he adds maar kha kar bhi wo khush hain (he is happy even afta getting beat up).... ROFLROFL
that's what dv u thinkConfused but it was hilarious the way he said it.
the guy is delusional...... in denile...... but the way he says it was serioulsy funny LOLLOL

coz amoli takes off his hand frm her hair n says as always u r thinking wrong.....Dv turn 2 be shocked ROFL
LOL dv shocked to see that amoli has taken his hand off,i mean any girl wud do the same,dv! don't even think that she 's enjoying this torture of urs and such voilent express ov loveTongue
i know wots so shocking in that.....Confused LOLLOL...... like i said above he is delusional when amoli is around him ...... no gal in her right mind wud enjoy this (very well written Clap) viloent expression of love Tongue.......

the best scene of this epi Big smile.
no doubt it was.again i can only agree with ur words,dv was out ov world and his passion and obsession is to die forDay Dreamingso really nothing left to add to ur wordsEmbarrassed
Merci Mademoiselle Wink....... he is just too good to be tru.....Day DreamingDay Dreaming

many things were placed as wager....... even daughters Ouch
i can't believe this,they,infact every1
considers daughters as honour ov the house and here they r treating them like material thing and not a human being DeadAngry
Ditto! hypocrites AngryAngryAngry.....

Madhura grins n says thats the specaility of u thakur saab no 1 can refuse u...... u bet LOLLOL
ahh she misses no chance of flirting with himWinkLOL
Naaaaa........ she doesnt LOL...... n mind u wud any 1 Wink.....

DV not happy about this scheming again Wink
well i'm very Confused about his feelings and reactions over there
OuchOuch
Ummmmmmm if i have 2 guess..... this mangalsutra is amoli's life.....n DV wants 2 be her life..... so he cant see any1 else having her mangalsutra than him...... u know like when he said "is mangalsutra ka malik main hoon amoli aur tumhara bhi"... so guys thinking wot can i do now that her life her MS is mine n im the 1 who givs it 2 her or something like that..... i hope im making sense EmbarrassedLOLLOL

Dv-amoli scene was awesome,rest was also good and ur update was as good as watching the epi,infact ur comments r the soul of ur epi so keep it upStar
Agreed best scene.......rest was good but nothing new same story of every1...... n Muchas Gracias buddy 4 ur sweet words n praise.... im truly honoured Hug

Edited by PreciousPri - 29 January 2011 at 3:29pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swfer

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
in blue
Originally posted by PreciousPri

my analysis
awwwhEmbarrassed
thankssssss Embarrassed

"Hey u....I know u want it but ur neva gonna get it.... tere haath kabhi na aani "Embarrassed LOLLOL
again thanks..... LOLLOL...... yep u got it right...... poor guy is falling flat on his face everytime..... n Amoli like a wet machli is slipping out his hands everytime LOLLOL

how he lost 2 a servant amoli's grah-pravesh wiv radhe is check n both holding hands is mate DV Tongue LOLLOL
Gracias amigo Blushing.... u making me blush so much..... but thanks 4 ur compliment..... i am thrilled u guys r enjoying my humour which is me just being silly most of the times LOL....
u deserve all the praiseSmile and don't worry even the wildest jokes r welcomed here in the world of BPLOL
oh poor guy is engrossed in amoli's thoughtsDay Dreaminghav no idea wot's going around himOuch
bechaara Ouch...... thats y i said too much thinking is injurious 2 ur health DV LOL....
well saidThumbs Up
1st 4 choosing a wife like Urmi ......he couldn't have got a better wife than her n then 4 his choice 4 radhe as his slave......ClapClap
rightly saidSmileSmile

thankooooooo Big smile

so u shud be.... he is no less than radhe who said 2 amoli wait here plz my malik is coming Dead Angry
i so agree,he is a shameless person and got the rite treatment from his wifeAngryAngry

ROFL ok im a hardcore Dvian alright but im not a fan of his foot n i dunno who is... so y have they focussed on it Confused LOLLOL
i didn't look at this scene this way b4 and the way u've pointed it is hilariousROFLmay be creatives want us to see how clean his feet r no matter how dirty his thoughts r
honestly speaking i didnt either when i saw it originally ....... but since im doing detailed updates im looking in2 each n every detail it seems Silly.... like that small "D" in the loop of the "R" in the hand burning sceneTongue..... i had no idea of it b4 Embarrassed.... i found it as hilarious when i thought y is his foot the focus ROFL thanks again...... n bulls eye buddy Thumbs Up that so seems the logical reason....... clean feet but dirty mind ...... wot irony LOLLOL.....
LOL i don't know i thought that it might be the sole reason for zooming in the feetWinkTongue

hmmm tru
Day DreamingDay Dreaming
Day Dreaming

he leaves in anger n comes back wih a bucket of water n furiously pours it ova the footprints
thank God he himself brings a bucket ov water.didn't ask radhe or some1 else to do a favour for himLOLLOL
LOLLOLLOL....... tru say.....LOLLOL u see sometimes he does tend to do things 4 himself... but had he called radhe 2 wipe his own footprints ...... then i wud be Day DreamingROFL 
it would be simply Wacko and ROFL moment for us.

well atleast that made him feel better Thumbs Up but i still think sweethearts head massage would have worked better 4 the both of them LOLROFL..
ROFLROFL

oh dont tell me she had no idea that he aint wiv her in their bedroom Shocked did she take tanni's sleeping pills Confused ROFLROFL.
just imagine urmi's state that she was alone in the bedroom how naiveConfused,she must be enjoying company ov dv in her dreams as she can't ve that out ov dreamsCryOuch
exactly how naive??..ConfusedConfused...... ghode bech kar so rahi thi kya Confused.... n as 4 her enjoying DV's company in her dreams ROFLROFL.... too good buddy Clap...... n i can kinda guess wot she must be doing...... 1st cooking his favourite meals n then at the end destressing him ..... no no im not that corrupt yet WinkLOL.... i mean wiv her expert head massage ROFL..... but yea poor thing cant enjoy his company in reality .... Ouch.....
LOLLOL and thanks
LOL

ROFLROFLROFL dv has chosen all pple in his life very wisely,first his wife and family and then servants,be it radhe or any1 elseLOL
Perfectly said... ClapClap........ROFLROFLROFL...... wot a wise smarty-pants eh? ROFLROFL.... chun chun ke sab namune gather kiye hain ROFL

says well f u eat from bahurani's (daughter-in-law's) hands then ovcourse it will taste nice as the sweetness of her hands is incorporated in2 the sweet
a Sillyjoke
exactly i really wanted 2 whack that servant.... how ridiculous Silly... n that amoli is a magician .....puh-lease ......silly joke the whole scene as u said

She comes 2 him smiles n pats his cheek affectionately LOLLOL that reminds me ov some1 doesnt it?? Tongue
reallyyyyyyyTongue infact ever1 knows who does the perfect patting especially in BPLOL
ROFLROFL

n amoli couldnt be happier as she got 2 be DV while Radhe posed as amoli ROFLROFL
again i'm
ROFLROFL
kya kismat hain ...... amoli ki ....ROFLROFL..... n radhe's ROFLROFL... thanks yaar Embarrassed

Amoli givs the drink 2 the rest n then leaves n DV's eyes follow her n then he himself leaves
now first i don't get y dv come forward to take the drink?was he sure that amoli will not serve himLOL than the way he was looking her leave wasBlushing,such lusty and pervy looks,my my my Day DreamingWinkLOL it seems as if he has not drunk orange juice but wine,orange juice bana alcohol with the hands of amoli,be safe guysWinkTongue
i agree wiv u Clap....... knowing how much she despises him maybe she wud have pretended she didnt see him n not serve him LOLLOL..... n how could he miss getting served by his pyaari amoli Wink....... i know his eyes following her was creepily lusty Wink LOLLOL...... loved it Tongue.....well written Clap "orange juice bana alcohol with the hands of amoli"......he got intoxicated by orange juice ..... n yea play safe WinkWink.....
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed and thx again
Embarrassed

he outraged at her behaviour grabs her hair hard n says kyun amoli kyun?? itni behrookhi kyun?
God he has no idea that he's hurting amoli,behaving so aggressively,pulling her hairs and still begging for her loveOuch only dv can do this in this whole worldEmbarrassed
nope no clue......he can only think how he is getting the cold shoulder from her..... Ouch thats y i said weirdly romantic he is saying how happy he is she is back n then pulls her hair hard n says things like this is love aint it??.... ur spot on only DV is capable of such psychoness Wink......

he adds maar kha kar bhi wo khush hain (he is happy even afta getting beat up).... ROFLROFL
the guy is delusional...... in denile...... but the way he says it was serioulsy funny LOLLOL

coz amoli takes off his hand frm her hair n says as always u r thinking wrong.....Dv turn 2 be shocked ROFL
LOL dv shocked to see that amoli has taken his hand off,i mean any girl wud do the same,dv! don't even think that she 's enjoying this torture of urs and such voilent express ov loveTongue
i know wots so shocking in that.....Confused LOLLOL...... like i said above he is delusional when amoli is around him ...... no gal in her right mind wud enjoy this (very well written Clap) viloent expression of love Tongue.......

no doubt it was.again i can only agree with ur words,dv was out ov world and his passion and obsession is to die forDay Dreamingso really nothing left to add to ur wordsEmbarrassed
Merci Mademoiselle Wink....... he is just too good to be tru.....Day DreamingDay Dreaming

considers daughters as honour ov the house and here they r treating them like material thing and not a human being DeadAngry
they consider women not less than a commodityDeadAngry

Madhura grins n says thats the specaility of u thakur saab no 1 can refuse u...... u bet LOLLOL

OuchOuch
Ummmmmmm if i have 2 guess..... this mangalsutra is amoli's life.....n DV wants 2 be her life..... so he cant see any1 else having her mangalsutra than him...... u know like when he said "is mangalsutra ka malik main hoon amoli aur tumhara bhi"... so guys thinking wot can i do now that her life her MS is mine n im the 1 who givs it 2 her or something like that..... i hope im making sense EmbarrassedLOLLOL
u rLOL coz this was  1 thing that i wasn;t able to comprehend,anyways thxEmbarrassedSmile

Dv-amoli scene was awesome,rest was also good and ur update was as good as watching the epi,infact ur comments r the soul of ur epi so keep it upStar
Agreed best scene.......rest was good but nothing new same story of every1...... n Muchas Gracias buddy 4 ur sweet words n praise.... im truly honoured Hug
Hug u deserve it all and thanks once again for all ur shweet words if i miss them at any point or even if notWink
u deserve it all

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
in purple

in blue
Originally posted by PreciousPri

my analysis
awwwhEmbarrassed
Pleasure Big smile......

thankssssss Embarrassed

u deserve all the praiseSmile and don't worry even the wildest jokes r welcomed here in the world of BPLOL
Awwwwwwww how sweet Embarrassed.... oh cool then there is no stopping me LOLLOL me gonna get wilder n wilder n corrupt as the epi's continue WinkROFL

well saidThumbs Up
Gracias amigo Embarrassed

rightly saidSmileSmile

thankooooooo Big smile

LOL i don't know i thought that it might be the sole reason for zooming in the feetWinkTongue
N ur spot on buddy Clap...... i love ur pun "sole" reason ROFLROFLROFL

hmmm tru
Day DreamingDay Dreaming
Day Dreaming

it would be simply Wacko and ROFL moment for us.
Yep.....ROFLROFL

ROFLROFL

LOLLOL and thanks
LOL
ur welcome LOLLOL..... wot a dream Day DreamingROFL

a Sillyjoke

reallyyyyyyyTongue infact ever1 knows who does the perfect patting especially in BPLOL
yep u have sussed me out well Wink...... oh yea so truuuuu DV is perfect wen it cums 2 patting... LOLLOL

ROFLROFL

again i'm
ROFLROFL

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed and thx again
Embarrassed
Ur worth it Tongue

they consider women not less than a commodityDeadAngry
im not gonna waste more words 4 them AngryAngryAngry

OuchOuch
u rLOL coz this was  1 thing that i wasn;t able to comprehend,anyways thxEmbarrassedSmile
thank God LOL...... coz even i didnt get wot i was saying but im glad u do atleast LOLLOL.... n no probs hun...... me here 2 clear ur dilemma n ur here 2 clear mine...... simple we r DVians so u scratch my back n ill scratch urs ROFL......

Hug u deserve it all and thanks once again for all ur shweet words if i miss them at any point or even if notWink
u deserve it all
Love u lots buddy Heart.......my good wishes r always wiv u Hug

Edited by PreciousPri - 01 February 2011 at 9:23am

swfer

Go to top