Bairi Piya

India-Forums

Bairi Piya
Bairi Piya

16 Jan 10/Epi 86 Special - complete!! (Page 2)

queengate12 Newbie
queengate12
queengate12

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
 THANKS FOR LOVELY UP DATE

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savitha0101

Originally posted by Savitha0101

Fantastic update Clap but still Day Dreaming for the other half, his dialogues with AmoliEmbarrassed

Thank you preci dear for the other half update and ur side comments ClapClapROFLROFL

Ur most welcome hun ....... thanks 4 ur appreciation yaar .... Big smileBig smile oh i have now finished it completely Embarrassed......... i know u wanted 2 read his dialogues wiv amoli so sorry 4 the delay but enjoy now Tongue.........

Lips

mwahhhhh 2 u 2 my dear Wink

you asked me in which epi he wore his bracelet which was given to dhani as an inaam, here it is dearie it was in his hand while sitting on the couch in the night when everyone are fast asleep in his white kurtaEmbarrassed......got it????.... u must have preci darling  Wink isn't it??. thank you once again Big smileBig smile

Oh yes i did see that Big smile....... on his right hand wrist Wink........ thanks Big smile....... i thought u meant that he had worn it in the same episode that he gave it in so i was looking 4 it in his hand then...... but ya did see it here ...... wot a blooper LOLLOL........ again ur welcome........ Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Savitha0101

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uxghya

awseom thansk grate update as always Thumbs Up

My pleasure Big smile
PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swfer

Originally posted by PreciousPri

well my amigos the 1st half of the update is complete ie parts 1-4...... n i have made some changes in it frm the start....

Since its a special do u want me 2 continue the rest in this post or make another post 4 the other half???

Lemme know plz Smile

Aftter finishing it i will write my review n analysis....... so let me know pretty plzzzzzz wot u want Tongue

Oh about my previous post..... ill try n best 2 complete this update n post the others as well....... but if i cant i will definitely be in action next weekend...... apologies in advance.......

i think it's better to be a single post for 1 epi,whether it's a special one or usual epi and rest is on ur discretionSmileTongue

U got it Thumbs Up.......... thanks 4 ur input .......all done now .........finally finished....... Embarrassed
PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queengate12

THANKS FOR LOVELY UP DATE

Ur welcome
bahane Goldie
bahane
bahane

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
dear PreciousPri
thank you very muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhClapClapClap
dear sweet Heart as always was so sweetDay Dreaming
 my dear if she told u wot is on her mind u will jump in2 that river StarROFL
im wondering now has some1 left pennies on the floor which he is countingROFL
i award DV really.... 4 best choice award... 1st 4 choosing a wife like Urmi ......he couldn't have got a better wife than her n then 4 his choice 4 radhe as his slave..........StarROFL

but the special award goes to dear pri for her excellent sense of humor and ...........StarStarStarWink

ok im a hardcore Dvian alright but im not a fan of his foot n i dunno who is... so y have they focussed on it ROFLROFL
again dear sweet Heart and ...................................Day Dreaming
but as you said y is DV venting his anger of amoli, radhe n suman on poor Urmi ? Ouch
the like story of queen and vegetable is so D'oh.............. meSleepy
NA NANA NANA plays n need i say my state Day Dreaming.................StarStarLOL(you are wonderful)Wink
but poor dv........................ he is really sufferinggggggggggggggg
he mentioned  shonna and i missed her againCry
completely agree about the best scene of the episode Wink
poor dear radheCry
i liked you summery so much............it was superbStar
all the bestHug

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bahane

dear PreciousPri
thank you very muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhClapClapClap
Ur most most welcome buddy Big smile

dear sweet Heart as always was so sweetDay Dreaming
yea Day Dreaming n that always gets her in2 problems Ouch

my dear if she told u wot is on her mind u will jump in2 that river StarROFL
im wondering now has some1 left pennies on the floor which he is countingROFL
i award DV really.... 4 best choice award... 1st 4 choosing a wife like Urmi ......he couldn't have got a better wife than her n then 4 his choice 4 radhe as his slave..........StarROFL

but the special award goes to dear pri for her excellent sense of humor and ...........StarStarStarWink

LOLLOL.. Merci Madame Big smile....... im overwhelmed that ur really really liking my comments n finding it so funny Blushing Tongue...... like i said b4 these people never miss a chance in giving me chances 2 take the mickey out of them n i always grab the opportunites LOLROFL..... but again its me getting bored so my silliness n crazyness comes out n appears hilarious ROFL.....

ok im a hardcore Dvian alright but im not a fan of his foot n i dunno who is... so y have they focussed on it ROFLROFL

ROFLROFLI really wonder y they focussed on his foot..... i dont see any reason..... its his face that shows all his expressions..... n his white attire was so good so then again me asking y y n y?? Confused ROFL

again dear sweet Heart and ...................................Day Dreaming
There is no end 2 her sweetness

but as you said y is DV venting his anger of amoli, radhe n suman on poor Urmi ? Ouch
exactly ..... poor thing wot was her fault?? she was just being herself..... n thats y is bad if ur tooooo sweet all the time...... i felt bad 4 her Ouch

the like story of queen and vegetable is so D'oh.............. meSleepy
Im getting sick of it as well SleepySleepy...... it doesnt last long but still its a pain 2 watch n then write Ouch

NA NANA NANA plays n need i say my state Day Dreaming.................StarStarLOL(you are wonderful)Wink
Thanksssss a bunch..... Wink..... that tune is a killer gets me swooning everytime Day Dreaming

but poor dv........................ he is really sufferinggggggggggggggg
he mentioned  shonna and i missed her againCry
Yaaaaa poor guy.... Broken Heart.... he is hallucinating now.... terrible seeing him like this .... i missed Shobna as well ... Cry.... she left when she was most needed Ouch...... DV really needed Dr Shobna's usual pep talk that not 2 worry amoli will be urs n ill make sure of it Thumbs Up LOL 

completely agree about the best scene of the episode Wink
Again the only decent scene in the entire special .....

poor dear radheCry
i felt a little bad 4 in the end Cry.... that monologue wiv God was really sad.... he really is so helpess n slave-like its unvbelieable Shocked...... but wot i didnt like was him saying bring her back so that i can return her wedding chain..... i mean is that all?? not coz u r missing her or u want her back?? or maybe im not getting that he really does mean that but cannot bring himself 2 say it Confused 

i liked you summery so much............it was superbStar
Gracias buddy ..... a pretty Sleepy epi on the whole..... no change or progression.... we seem 2 be in a vacumm ...... only DV n AMoli scene was good Tongue

all the bestHug

Thank ya so much n 2 u 2 HugHug

bahane

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
thanks ya,amazing update for a wonderful epiClap
my analysis
.naaa i dont agree no1 was more scared than DV of losing his beloved Wink
Embarrassed pointed out wellTongue
"Hey u....I know u want it but ur neva gonna get it.... tere haath kabhi na aani "Embarrassed LOLLOL
well saidLOLLOLthat's what happening to dv for a number ov epis
how he lost 2 a servant amoli's grah-pravesh wiv radhe is check n both holding hands is mate DV Tongue LOLLOL
awesome buddyClapur sense ov humur is getting better with passing daysThumbs Up
....... n then a hand appears on his shoulder n he says wivout looking Amoli !!
oh poor guy is engrossed in amoli's thoughtsDay Dreaminghav no idea wot's going around himOuch
1st 4 choosing a wife like Urmi ......he couldn't have got a better wife than her n then 4 his choice 4 radhe as his slave......ClapClap
rightly saidSmileSmile
so u shud be.... he is no less than radhe who said 2 amoli wait here plz my malik is coming Dead Angry
i so agree,he is a shameless person and got the rite treatment from his wifeAngryAngry
ROFL ok im a hardcore Dvian alright but im not a fan of his foot n i dunno who is... so y have they focussed on it Confused LOLLOL
i didn't look at this scene this way b4 and the way u've pointed it is hilariousROFLmay be creatives want us to see how clean his feet r no matter how dirty his thoughts rLOL
BTW Amoli is looking very pretty in that bridal attire Day Dreaming
hmmm tru
Day DreamingDay Dreaming
he leaves in anger n comes back wih a bucket of water n furiously pours it ova the footprints
thank God he himself brings a bucket ov water.didn't ask radhe or some1 else to do a favour for himLOLLOL
well atleast that made him feel better Thumbs Up but i still think sweethearts head massage would have worked better 4 the both of them LOLROFL..
hmm it really did and as for head massage
ROFLROFL
oh dont tell me she had no idea that he aint wiv her in their bedroom Shocked did she take tanni's sleeping pills Confused ROFLROFL.
just imagine urmi's state that she was alone in the bedroom how naiveConfused,she must be enjoying company ov dv in her dreams as she can't ve that out ov dreamsCryOuch
servant who seems 2 be as naughty as his Malik ie DV Wink ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL dv has chosen all pple in his life very wisely,first his wife and family and then servants,be it radhe or any1 elseLOL
says well f u eat from bahurani's (daughter-in-law's) hands then ovcourse it will taste nice as the sweetness of her hands is incorporated in2 the sweet
a Sillyjoke
She comes 2 him smiles n pats his cheek affectionately LOLLOL that reminds me ov some1 doesnt it?? Tongue
LOL don't tell me me.it reminded of u dv who pats radhe so wellWink
amoli is a bad influence LOLROFLROFL..
ROFLROFL
n amoli couldnt be happier as she got 2 be DV while Radhe posed as amoli ROFLROFL
again i'm
ROFLROFL
Amoli givs the drink 2 the rest n then leaves n DV's eyes follow her n then he himself leaves
now first i don't get y dv come forward to take the drink?was he sure that amoli will not serve himLOL than the way he was looking her leave wasBlushing,such lusty and pervy looks,my my my Day DreamingWinkLOL it seems as if he has not drunk orange juice but wine,orange juice bana alcohol with the hands of amoli,be safe guysWinkTongue
he outraged at her behaviour grabs her hair hard n says kyun amoli kyun?? itni behrookhi kyun?
God he has no idea that he's hurting amoli,behaving so aggressively,pulling her hairs and still begging for her loveOuch only dv can do this in this whole worldEmbarrassed
he adds maar kha kar bhi wo khush hain (he is happy even afta getting beat up).... ROFLROFL
that's what dv u thinkConfused but it was hilarious the way he said it.
coz amoli takes off his hand frm her hair n says as always u r thinking wrong.....Dv turn 2 be shocked ROFL
LOL dv shocked to see that amoli has taken his hand off,i mean any girl wud do the same,dv! don't even think that she 's enjoying this torture of urs and such voilent express ov loveTongue
the best scene of this epi Big smile.
no doubt it was.again i can only agree with ur words,dv was out ov world and his passion and obsession is to die forDay Dreamingso really nothing left to add to ur wordsEmbarrassed
many things were placed as wager....... even daughters Ouch
i can't believe this,they,infact every1
considers daughters as honour ov the house and here they r treating them like material thing and not a human being DeadAngry
Madhura grins n says thats the specaility of u thakur saab no 1 can refuse u...... u bet LOLLOL
ahh she misses no chance of flirting with himWinkLOL
DV not happy about this scheming again Wink
well i'm very Confused about his feelings and reactions over there
OuchOuch
Dv-amoli scene was awesome,rest was also good and ur update was as good as watching the epi,infact ur comments r the soul of ur epi so keep it upStar

Edited by swfer - 29 January 2011 at 8:30am

PreciousPri

Go to top