16 Jan 10/Epi 86 Special - complete!!

PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

All aboard!!!!....... here goes......

Rapid Recap πŸ˜›........

Shobna tells Amoli truth about radhe how he is innocent n that she is expecting n leaves..... Amoli goes back 2 haveli n has her grah-pravesh wiv radhe...... both have their romantic moments so 2 say πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....... DV comes home like a loser wiv no Amoli  n Suman breaks the news that Amoli has entered haveli that 2 wiv her hubby n he is livid wiv anger n walks in sees their footprints 😈.......

Part 1....

Epi starts of wiv Urmi n amoli n Radhe who like i said is looking stunning in that red nighty n her hair out 😳.... she says 2 amoli i was so scared of losing u....naaa i dont agree no1 was more scared than DV of losing his beloved πŸ˜‰........she adds im glad ur safe but b4 taking such step y didn't u talk 2 me....... amoli tries 2 cut in but she says im not asking 4 any justification just want 2 let u know that had u spoken wot was in ur mind then the situation wouldn't have been this bad...... my dear if she told u wot is on her mind u will jump in2 that river 🀣🀣........ anyways she says im happy ur giving this nilayak another chance n says 2 radhe dont u dare mistreat amoli now...... she holds radhe's hand n says i promise radhe will prove 2 be a good hubby n i wont let him go astray..... takes amoli's hand n puts it wiv radhe's hand.... haathon se haath mil gaye....... n says but i want a promise frm u as well........ that u will never leave radhe or this haveli...... amoli gets up n says i have come back 4 him so where will i go wivout him........

N TADAAAAA DV appears n sees amoli's hand in radhe's.... this scene again is like thorns pricking him dil pe vakeey churiya chal gayi πŸ’” πŸ€£πŸ€£...........he gives a disgusted n evil look n is about 2 leave but Urmi spots him n says oh ur here!...... Radhe n Amoli both see him...... u no i think the way amoli is looking at DV kinda reminds me of that song "Hey u....I know u want it but ur neva gonna get it.... tere haath kabhi na aani "😳 πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ........... n Radhe is again terrified ..... so much so that just one glare frm DV n his presence makes him let go of amoli's hand n she realises this as well coz she remembers Shobna'a words of radhe being DV's slave 4 her life n bearing his tortures......DV still looking intently at radhe n amoli n again he wud have murdered radhe had Urmi not been there i guess practice makes perfect πŸ˜†πŸ€£...... Urmi says come on in....... how sweetly she is saying come live ur nightmare πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....  she comes 2 him n says dont say anything 2 them....... DV's eyes still on radhe n amoli filled wiv anger...... she adds both realise their mistake....... n he jus leaves......i cant believe he didn't even take a look at Urmi 😲...... nevamind....

Part 2....

Cut 2 lightening outside n DV in his room in that comfy couch πŸ˜†..... in deep thought...... probably feeling really ashamed at how he lost 2 a servant amoli's grah-pravesh wiv radhe is check n both holding hands is mate DV πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....... n then a hand appears on his shoulder n he says wivout looking Amoli !!.... arrey yaar pehle check to karo kaun hain ...... DV too much thinking is injurious 2 ur health 🀣🀣......... n as always its Urmi..... she kinda looks taken aback n DV givs a oopsy!! look 😳 n she sits beside him putting her hand on his arm  saying i know ur upset n worried... lol u have no idea 🀣🀣......... she says but there is nothing 2 be worried about .... Amoli is back but i want u 2 make sure she doesn't leave the haveli again........ oh has the faintest idea wot she is saying??? But need not worry my dear old sweetheart dumbo.. DV will make sure no such thing happens πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜†........ Dv also surprised says wivout looking at her but looking at the floor..... i dont understand ....wot can i do??

So Urmi explains that Amoli has just returned n is a little afraid so give her some time n then talk 2 her....... i have talked to both n even scolded radhe...... n explained 2 amoli as well but when u talk the effect is different ovcourse it is DV afta all πŸ˜‰.... she adds so weneva u get the chance .....n DV cuts in in same tone n looking on the floor im wondering now has some1 left pennies on the floor which he is counting πŸ˜•πŸ˜•... neways he says i will talk to her..... as it is i have 2 talk 2 amoli alone n clear a few things wiv her...... she says oh n i was thinking of having chandana's pag-phera rasam (bring her home 1st time after wedding) 2morrow i had postponed it coz of Amoli's tension but now we will celebrate both happiness 2gether..... im dying 2 see chandana.....  i dunno about u guys but this scene was ridiculously funny .....both are speaking double meaning lines n r unaware of wot the other is really saying yet they just had the perfect conversation 🀣🀣🀣.......coz both r happy as all issues got cleared n sorted .... DV knows wot he has 2 do n Urmi thinks now all will be well πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€£πŸ€£....i award DV really....... 4 best choice award....... 1st 4 choosing a wife like Urmi ......he couldn't have got a better wife than her n then 4 his choice 4 radhe as his slave......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€£

Cut 2 Suman n tukaram....Suman comes home n barges inside n heads straight 2 wake up tanni..... who doesnt get up n tukaram says let her sleep peacefully... y r u waking her up?...... she doesnt answer but goes 2 pack her clothes...... n stupidly he asks wot r u doing?? she says i cant stay in this house....... goes again 2 wake up tanni who seems 2 have taken sleeping pills coz her mum is vigorously shaking her n still she is sound asleep πŸ˜• πŸ˜²........ anyways tukaram puts his hand on her shoulder but she jerks it off saying this isnt a house but a graveyard....... where a father left her daughter to die...... a house where all expectations a daughter has frm  her parents got ruined...... he looks down in shame...... so u shud be.... he is no less than radhe who said 2 amoli wait here plz my malik is coming 🀒 πŸ˜‘.. excuse my language but acting like a p!*m 😑........

she looks away n says very happily.... by Gods grace amoli is alive n in her husbands house.....he looks happy as well ......she continues God wants her hubby 2 be her strength........ oh she is so happy n has hopes on vegetable who is gonna let her down big time ...... she says God is always wiv amoli as she isnt wrong..... tru i guess having expectations from ones hubby isnt wrong but he has 2 be worth it n capable of fulfilling them ...... she adds n God is wiv me as well becoz im not wrong either n then finally gets tanni up who's sleeping pill dose has worn of πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£.... n both about 2 leave but tukaram stops them n she says spitefully.... im a mother ..... i cant strike a deal on my daughters..... n here is a very nice line Amoli ki izzat ki keemat ki koi roti koi ghar koi kapda nahin kharid sakti main (I cant buy any food any house any clothes at the price of Amoli's honour)......πŸ‘πŸ‘..... tukaram speechless..... 😑..... another gr8 line (jo insaan meri beti ke armaano ki chita par roti sekey ga main us insaan ke saath nahin reh sakti (i cant live with the man who cooks his food on the funeral pyre of my daughter's wishes)....... she adds i going 2 live at kanka's (kamudi's mum).... she says i will earn myself n feed my daughter...... picks up her suitcase n adds n if i cant earn then ill die but atleast i wont be ashamed at my life and death.... n leaves as he calls out 2 her.......

Part 3.......

Cut 2 haveli....... at night...... n DV is shown........ well actually his foot is shown mainly 🀣🀣 ok im a hardcore Dvian alright but im not a fan of his foot n i dunno who is... so y have they focussed on it πŸ˜• πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.........wiv him being in deep thought...... Suman's words of i have seen those 2 people's grah-pravesh (entering the haveli) echos in his head...... n then "chan chan" some1's anklets r ringing..... NA NANA NANA plays n me as usual 😍😍.... he comes out of his thoughts n starts looking 4 who the person who's anklet it cud be 😍 n sees Amoli n Radhe at haveli's entrance doors dressed as bride n groom holding hands n immensely happy.....BTW Amoli is looking very pretty in that bridal attire 😍..... n DV's BP is raising....... Radhe signals 2 amoli 2 enter n so both do n her anklets r shown as she does leaving behind the her red vemilion footprints.... n DV now had enuf is about 2 get up but as he looks up no 1 is there but a mist n those muddy footprints...  man he has seen n beared so much he has began hallucinating now...πŸ˜† doesnt know reality 2 nightmare .... where is Dr Shobna wen u need her ........

Dv angry as hell kicks the coffee table in front n gets up n he is looking suave in white ☺️😍..... eyes the footprints as if each print is like an arrow piercing threw his heart....... n his own words 2 Suman ring in BG n flashbac of him saying today will be amoli's grah pravesh again .... with me ..... n u know the rest 😳... he again staring at the footprints tries 2 get rid of them by wiping them with his shoes.... doesnt work....... n still his words r echoing n he leaves in anger n comes back wih a bucket of water n furiously pours it ova the footprints which do come off a bit...... the floor is glistening n his reflection is shown .... well atleast that made him feel better πŸ‘πŸΌ but i still think sweethearts head massage would have worked better 4 the both of them πŸ˜†πŸ€£....

Cut 2 next morning n Miss sleeping beauty ie queen dumbo wakes up....... n thinks where did this blanket come from??πŸ€” smiles n says maybe vegetable..... about 2 get up n sees vegetable on the floor sleeping "Bade achey lagte hain" musical in BG.... n again smiles n sings it feels good na na na na na na ... i knew that it would na na na na na ... so good ..den den... so good... ... sorry i got carried away again 😳🀣 nope she doesnt sing but she thinks it feels really good that vegetable is taking care of me..... even if it is 2 repay me but atleast he is caring 4 me...... this is proof of his good nature n innocence...... choti malkin (Shobna) had said 2 win his heart but now truly im enjoying winning his heart....... may be all women go thru this pain 2 find this happiness....... smiles broadly....... i love her smile so content n hopeful πŸ˜ƒ ........

Cut 2 DV..... sleeping in the couch in the main hall...... servant sees him n walks off....... sweetheart dumbo sees him n comes n says suniye (listen)..... how sweet she doesnt say his name it was cute... her suniye ! πŸ˜›...... n he gets up realising where he is....... she says y r u sleeping here?? n when did u leave the room?? oh dont tell me she had no idea that he aint wiv her in their bedroom πŸ˜² did she take tanni's sleeping pills πŸ˜• πŸ€£πŸ€£..... she adds if u wanted something u shud have told me woken me wot was the need 2 come here n get it urself.... ummm sweety i dont think even u can giv him wot he wants... his Amoli beloved πŸ˜.....

he doesnt reply n she says now i really think there is something which is really getting 2 u....... 1st i thought it was Amoli ur worried about...... radhe is ur worry but ...... n again "chan chan" some1's anklet rings n NA NANA NANA plays n typical me 😍😍 n typical DV loses all senses n looks up 2 see his beloved in a beautiful blue saree coming down the stairs...... goes deaf 2 Urmi's words who BTW has no clue her hubby has switched off 4 the time being n continues talking while DV lost in love n sight of his Amoli 😍😍 Amoli sees him staring n leaves n n he looks away as well .... n then back 2 planet Earth Urmi suddenly comes out ov mute tone n says there is surely something ur hiding frm me tell me ...... DV annoyed shouts Enough Urmila ! how many more questions...... n leaves......... she says wot has happened 2 him?? its called loveeeee my dear..... awww poor sweetheart she was jus trying 2 help ... she is hurt n confused as 2 wot did she do wrong......  see thats y u shudnt be so sweet n dumb ....... n y is DV venting his anger of amoli, radhe n suman on poor Urmi ? 

Cut 2 vegetable kneading the dough in kitchen..... sweet ❀️ dumbo comes in n he givs her a running commentary of wot food has been made n wots left n that all will be done by mini dumbo's arrival..... she says i know u will take care of everything...... Varsha comes n tells Urmi ur not ready yet?? come on get ready b4 mini dumbo arrives..... now from which angle doesnt she look ready πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...... anyways both leave n vegetable goes bac 2 his kneading n queen dumbo arrives.......

Part 4......

Queen dumbo offers him aarti n he puts his hands out showing their dirty ..... so she bends does the aarti 4 him.... he says ur a magician amoli... she asks how?? he says u have solved all my troubles n problems in one go n me idiot... i keep increasing ur problems..... im have done bad 2 u havnt i.... she says no ... i know wot u have done was becoz of..... n the servant cuts in saying radhe the sweet dish is ready taste it.... he again says how can i ?? so amoli says i can solve this problem as well..... he sheepishly asks how?? n she takes the sweet n feeds him it... wasnt that obvious πŸ˜• even if she werent there that servant could have fed him n become a magician πŸ€ͺ🀣🀣...... "bade achey lagte hain" musical plays n both have a sweet eye-lock..... she is looking at him sooo lovingly wot DV wouldnt do 2 get that look 😍..... then servant cuts in saying did u like it radhe?? double meaning double meaning πŸ˜›....... n he comes out of amoli's mesmorising eyes n mutters umm yes yes it tastes nice...... servant who seems 2 be as naughty as his Malik ie DV πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£ says well f u eat from bahurani's (daughter-in-law's) hands then ovcourse it will taste nice as the sweetness of her hands is incorporated in2 the sweet..... he says its nothing like that .... laughs n sends servant of 2 do some work n amoli smiles at him shyly n leaves.......

Cut 2 Urmi doing wot she does best....... ordering servants around 2 do this n that 🀣🀣...... n now apparently she is ready coz she changed her saree πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...... her MIL cums n says laughing y r u so excited... everything will be fine...... she replies mini dumbo is coming home 4 the 1st time afta marriage n im dying 2 see........ n mini dumbo enters saying chachi (aunty)..... all happy go 2 meet her..... n she does her aarti n mini dumbo says wots the need 4 all this.... sweetheart dumbo says its a ritual n i like this line she says agar doosre ki ghar ki Lakshmi apne darwaze par aaye to uska swaget bhi ussi tarhe se hona chahiye na (if another houses Lakshmi (Goddess) arrives at our doorstep then she shud be welcomed that way right)....... both hug n Urmi seems 2 be on a questioning spree this epi 🀣🀣....... she asks r u happy in that house ?? does Dipsy look afta u?? does ur MIL love u?? Urmi's MIL says let her come in atleast n then start ur firing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...... radhe throws flowers on her saying the haveli is lively now as ur here..... ur looking very pretty......

She comes 2 him smiles n pats his cheek affectionately πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that reminds me ov some1 doesnt it?? πŸ˜›........... hugs amoli n asks how r u ?? she replies im fine now..... n she sees DV n says Chachu (uncle) goes 2 meet him n hugs him n naughty DV πŸ˜‰ whilst hugging her but his eyes glued 2 Amoli grins 😈 n says that im fine now...... it feels that the haveli's happiness has retuned again on her own 2 feet...... Amoli a bit 😳 looks away n bac again 2 see him acting 2 be happy 2 see his dearest neice..... then sweetheart dumbo cums n says ur talks can happen later........ 1st rituals n takes mini dumbo away...... DV smiles at them n then at Amoli n walks 2wards the couch......

All settle themselves 4 ritual.......Urmi gives chandana a saree......... n jewellery n DV feeds her sweets........ then Urmi sits beside her n says this is for Dipsy ....... im guessing its a bracelet ...... n she says he will like it wont he?...... mini dumbo says i dont know his likes n dislikes aunty....... n Varsha cuts in saying dont worry biwi ke maayke se aayi hui har cheez pati ko hamesha hi achhi lagti hain (every guy likes all gifts that come frm his in-laws)...... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... n all laugh.......... me 2 i found that quite funny as well.... n then radhe cums wiv drinks on a tray but trips....... amoli is a bad influence πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£......  but here Amoli catches him..... n DV sees this...... n man does he hate it...... especially amoli holding on2 radhe's hand.... radhe seems grateful from this emabarrasment n amoli couldnt be happier as she got 2 be DV while Radhe posed as amoli 🀣🀣...... n DV again shown 2 be furious.......... Amoli takes the tray frm Radhe n starts serving every1 herself n DV comes 4ward takes the drink..... Amoli looks down then at him while DV's mom senses the tension ...... Amoli givs the drink 2 the rest n then leaves n DV's eyes follow her n then he himself leaves......

N my darling DVians the scene u hav been all waiting 4 n due 2 me it got delayed 😳.... sorry Savi i know u were waiting 4 this n ovcourse all ov u as well πŸ˜³..... righteo lets continue ....... Amoli on top of the stairs n the servant takes the tray from her n she is about 2 leave when a hand grabs her arm n pulls her in2 a dimly lit room...... DV closes the door n locks it n Amoli stunned...... he advances 2 wards her slowly..... u no he is just walking n ive got goosebumps ☺️ dunno how im gonna survive 2 write the next bit... neways he comes close 2 her n grabs her arms..... NA NANA NANA plays n need i say my state 😍..... he says in the same psychotic n maniac tone....... tum zinda ho amoli (ur alive amoli)....Amoli afraid of this behaviour........ he adds taking her face in2 his hands a little agressively n pulling her close...... smiling but the same madness in his eyes..... that u dont know how happy i am 2 see u ..... the whole world said u have died but my heart was not ready to accept this... i knew u wouldnt go away from me midway........ today or tomorrow u wud defintely come back 2 me........ my love will pull u back...... n look thats exactly wot happened...... u didnt let me trust break..... this is what u call love isnt it?? isnt it?? Amoli extremly petrified at his behaviour wot could she say 2 a psycho yes or no? πŸ€£.... she pushes his hands away slowly....... n BAM!!   

Our psychotic or weirdly romantic DV πŸ˜• is gone n evil devil DV is back 😈....... he outraged at her behaviour grabs her hair hard n says kyun amoli kyun?? itni behrookhi kyun? (Why Amoli why?? why such coldness??)...... Amoli evidently in pain .......he continues... as much as i try n come close to u .... u run away from me..... why?? Do u still think u can run away from me?? no right.....this isnt possible..... his face becomes a little softer as he adds that i have even proved it now that even death cannot separate us then y do u waste ur energy for no reason...... i had promised u hadnt i? that i wont force myself upon u..... then y did u try n kill urself?? learn something from that useless husband of urs...... be like him....... he doesnt do a thing wivout my permission..... but still is loyal 2 me like a dog...... n even in pain Amoli doesnt like hearing this πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£...... he adds maar kha kar bhi wo khush hain (he is happy even afta getting beat up).... 🀣🀣 sorry 2 spoil it but that line was hilarious 🀣..... really Dv he is happy ?? 😲🀣..... bac 2 psychotic DV...... he says but here i love u..... think amoli think..... how happy u wud be wiv me.... u just need to change ur attittude .... ur attitude.....

n Dr DV's hypnotism session went 2 waste πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€£πŸ€£ coz amoli takes off his hand frm her hair n says as always u r thinking wrong.....Dv turn 2 be shocked 🀣.... she says radhe listens 2 u not becoz he respects u but becoz he is scared of u...... n a nice line dheyshaath se pyar aur izzat pana namumkin hain (it is impossible 2 get love and respect from terror)..... n she adds coldly Malik...... oooo that was harsh jus as good as sticking a dagger in him esp the way she says it πŸ˜ˆ....... she adds ...be it radhe or Amoli........ 

Part 5.........

n shcokingly DV smirks .....wide evil grin..... n then taking a few steps back laughs out loud.... n Amoli is confused as a goldfish in a fishbowl πŸ˜†πŸ€£....... he says ur right every1 is scared of me.... no 1 can bear my wrath hence all try n keep me happy all the time......... n comes 2 her again n grabs her face n says but ur different........ ur not scared of me..... n that is wot pulls me 2wards u.....pagal ho jata hoon main (I go mad)..... n again his emphasis on pagal (mad) is superb.....he adds i 4get me house n relations everything n start running afta u....... i cant remember anything but u n our love...... n u have been taking advantage of this till now..... Amoli mere saath jeena aur meri ban kar jeena yehi tumhari kismat hain (Amoli live with me..... live 4 me .... that is ur destiny )....... u have 2 come back 2 me no matter how much u run..... so stop being so stubborn..... lol look who's talking 🀣🀣..... he adds n be mine...... become mine........ 

n Amoli hating his touch....... utterly disgusted..... she pushes his hands of n runs 2 the door n tries 2 unlock it but poor thing cant reach the lock ..... Dv laughs 2 himself at her stupidity.... n says Shobna was right...... u will never come 2 me urself...... i was a fool who kept saying n showing my love 2 u...... Amoli still trying 2 unlock the door while taking quick peeks at DV πŸ˜‰........ i was waiting 4 u..... he comes 2wards her n says u have left no option 4 me now.... im just waiting 4 the right moment n i will make u mine....... he reaches her ..... puts his hands against the door pinning her...... n goes so close β˜ΊοΈ.....n says i may get that chance afta a month....... afta a week or tonight...... at this amoli is terified.......... now u just wait...... anthing anytime can happen with u..... u will least expect and i......... unlocks the door still close 2 her........ n then leaves......... Amoli in tears n cries at her situation of living day n night in fear 😭........ okey dokes...... i dont need 2 elaborate how awesome mindblowing stupendous n perfect DV was.... his psychotic expressions his eyes n body-language his dialogues..... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....... the best scene of this epi πŸ˜ƒ...... there were some lines of his which really made me 🀣🀣🀣 so much that i got stiches... wot a lunatic 🀣 just shows wot love can do 2 a human like DV 🀣🀣  ..... Amoli's horrified expressions were equally good n i especailly loved her cold  n spiteful "Malik"..πŸ‘πŸ‘........

Cut 2 main hall in haveli........Dv's mom calls vegetable 2 take a big plate 2 serve guests..... which i cant see somehow where r they?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•....... Suren n puneet come 2 her n ask we have heard that our grandfather used 2 fly kites n makar sankrati (festival of kites)..... n she says yes they did n even took part in competitions...... many things were placed as wager....... even daughters  that makes me think y neva sons?? 😑...... i still remember my own sis had 2 marry 2 guy who was not worth her coz my dad lost her in the competition...... Suren also not happy about this......... n asks does it still happen....... n Dv arrives grins n says ovcourse it will...... well we know now his devilness comes frm his dad πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜†πŸ€£...... he says but u have 2 take part in it 2 enjoy it....... n this time there will be a comptetion of kites..... Puneet happy says ok gr8 but who will represnt us...... Suren says radhe will ..... he is newly married so let him....... his bro says but does he know how 2 fly a kite?? we dont wanna lose....... vegetable says i know.... DV adds we wont lose at all n that ill take care of..... tells Puneet that u call mini dumbo's in laws 4 this competition ...... this time i will make kedia saab lose..... he has been winning 4 the last 3 years but this time luck is wiv me........ aah dont u mean lady luck πŸ˜‰........

Puneet says chandana will call her inlaws as Dipsy will come running if she calls........ she looks down...... calls Dipsy who says got the time 2 talk........ yesterday was our wedding night n u came soooo late that i went 2 sleep..... well hello blame ur mother dearest 4 that 😑...... he says even this morning u didnt seem neceassary 2 see me b4 going..... mini dumbo listening pretends he is asking about the family etc n says out loud that i told them u r busy n hence can come...... Dipsy is least bothered n says y this pretense just tell them the truth...... his mom comes n asks is it Chandana n he says yes...... she speaks 2 her DIL n says u reached ok?? wot a 2faced woman 😑..... chandana says every1 wants u 2 come here......she replies that aint possible tell them says since u have gone .......n DV takes the phone n she adds all the work is remaining....... Dv says work will remain but chandana has come 1st time afta marriage n it wud be gr8 if u can come as well....... we have arranged a kite competition as well...... i hope kedia saab is not scared..... Madhura grins n says thats the specaility of u thakur saab no 1 can refuse u...... u bet πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....... she says we will definitely come n DV says we will be waiting.... 

Urmi says Amoli where is ur mangalsutra?? Amoli mutters oh i forgot 2 wear it.. ill go n wear it..... DV not happy about this scheming again πŸ˜‰........... she comes 2 radhe in kitchen n asks 4 her mangalsutra....... he a little mumbling says yea it probably in my room....... goes 2 get it but turns around 2 say i really liked that u asked 4 it urself that means now u wil stay here with me right........ she smiles and asks will u like it?? n he excitedly says yes ovcourse..... then steadies himself n says wen u left i was really sad....... didnt feel like talking 2 any1 ..... she says so u missed me........ he says dunno but i kept remembering the moments we spent 2gether........ some1 plz explain wots the difference between the 2 πŸ˜•??........ he says ill go n bring ur mangalsutra n hands her the tray...... n waits at the door..... amoli understands n says u go ill take care of everything n he leaves........ 

At the top of the stairs radhe meets DV n DV says i want amoli's mangalsutra...... radhe is stunned....... n u will bring it 2 me.........radhe asks y?? DV now stunned πŸ˜† says evilly do as ur told.... go now.......radhe bobble head πŸ˜† nods n leaves......

Cut 2 sweetheart n mini dumbo....... discussing their favourite topic...... sarees πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..... sweetheart saying this will look good on ur MIL blah blah ...... queen dumbo comes wiv tray...... n mini asks have u got 1 for the queen?? queen says i dont need it n i have got more here than a girl like me desreves.... sweetheart says dont u dare say that...... ur the DIL of this mansion of morons hence u will be treated wiv same respect as other daughters n DIL...... takes out a saree n says this is 4 ur wedding as a token so u cant refuse n also seek Gods blessings as well.... so queen accepts........n leaves...... Dv looking at this from birds eye view 🀣🀣 smiles broadly wiv NA NANA playing.........

Cut 2 vegetable in his room looking here n there 4 wedding chain...... n then says God help me..... n sees the mangalsutra at Gods idol's feet........ takes it n flashback of him praying 2 God n crying n saying....... i didnt want amoli 2 die...... i just did as malik told me to...... but unknowingly i am responsible 4 her death........ i will neva 4give myself....... she always used 2 tell me about her mangalsutra n how much it meant 2 her....... but i a dunce neva understood..... n she gave it 2 me b4 leaving .....plz just once give her back so that i can give her mangalsutra 2 her plzzzz............ back 2 present........ he holds the chain n says Help me God.... i have promised u that i will give this 2 amoli n on the other hand malik has asked 4 it......... wot shall i do........ u only tell me.........n Epi ends......

Precap..........Amoli praying 2 God asking 4 blessing 4 her married life....... radhe bringing mangalsutra...... Dv walking 2wards them as well........ all three r shown n DV getting annoyed .........

Well nothing much 4 a special really according 2 me...... sweetheart dumbo her usual self sweet n dumb as eva n i-love-my-hubby-n-the-entire-world.......Queen dumbo her usual i-love-my-hubby-no-matter-wot..... mini dumbo as usual in problem..... 4 a change vegetable getting feelings 4 Amoli but the minute DV appears all r washed away........thankfully suman left useless tukaram πŸ‘...... n now 4 the ⭐️⭐️⭐️ of the epi......... no points 4 guessing πŸ˜† ultimate DV πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.... 4 his dreamy expressions at amoli's anklet ringing 😍 his psychotic happiness at Amoli being in his haveli n changing from psycho 2 lover 2 romantic 2 psycho again ..... his eyes his dialogues his evil smirks  ....... u know wot i mean πŸ˜‰

Enjoy πŸ˜‰ 

Edited by PreciousPri - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savitha0101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic update πŸ‘ but still 😍 for the other half, his dialogues with Amoli😳
PreciousPri thumbnail
Guys im really sorry 4 this delay n absence.....😳 my internet wasnt working hence no complete update 😑

However im really impressed 40 views 4 an incomplete update 😲 πŸ˜ƒ

But ill try my best 2 finish it 2moz........ so plzzz bear wiv me

Sobia:....... mwahhhhh 2 u hun πŸ€—

Savi:....... thanksssss a lot n like i said ill try 2 do it 2morrow n me 2 waiting 2 see n write this update esp his lines 2 amoli πŸ˜‰......

**N a word of warning since this is a special epi...... update will be longer than usual...... so a lot 2 read πŸ˜› ** 

N BTW nex week me really not gonna have any time 2 post updates ........ so ill finish this 1 n then will post nex 1 next weekend hopefully...... a big gap i know but i physically wont have time...... if by chance i do then i will definitely try n post it .......

till then if u want some1 else can do them so u dont lose momentum ......... or wait till i return 2 IF next weekend

that reminds me Ghaz........in ur dialogue of the day can u exclude english as i wont be able 2 translate 2 next week ...... sorry

PreciousPri thumbnail
well my amigos the 1st half of the update is complete ie parts 1-4...... n i have made some changes in it frm the start....

Since its a special do u want me 2 continue the rest in this post or make another post 4 the other half???

Lemme know plz 😊

Aftter finishing it i will write my review n analysis....... so let me know pretty plzzzzzz wot u want πŸ˜›

Oh about my previous post..... ill try n best 2 complete this update n post the others as well....... but if i cant i will definitely be in action next weekend...... apologies in advance.......
Edited by PreciousPri - 13 years ago
Savitha0101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savitha0101

Fantastic update πŸ‘ but still 😍 for the other half, his dialogues with Amoli😳

Thank you preci dear for the other half update and ur side comments πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£

you asked me in which epi he wore his bracelet which was given to dhani as an inaam, here it is dearie it was in his hand while sitting on the couch in the night when everyone are fast asleep in his white kurta😳......got it????.... u must have preci darling  πŸ˜‰ isn't it??. thank you once again πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

uxghya thumbnail
awseom thansk grate update as always πŸ‘πŸΌ
swfer thumbnail

Originally posted by: PreciousPri

well my amigos the 1st half of the update is complete ie parts 1-4...... n i have made some changes in it frm the start....

Since its a special do u want me 2 continue the rest in this post or make another post 4 the other half???

Lemme know plz 😊

Aftter finishing it i will write my review n analysis....... so let me know pretty plzzzzzz wot u want πŸ˜›

Oh about my previous post..... ill try n best 2 complete this update n post the others as well....... but if i cant i will definitely be in action next weekend...... apologies in advance.......

i think it's better to be a single post for 1 epi,whether it's a special one or usual epi and rest is on ur discretionπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›
queengate12 thumbnail
 THANKS FOR LOVELY UP DATE
PreciousPri thumbnail

Originally posted by: uxghya

awseom thansk grate update as always πŸ‘πŸΌ

My pleasure πŸ˜ƒ