India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Let's keep up the hope

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
 i got inspired by May's posts about the current track. Sunny's recent actions are driving Khanak and us loyal Shanak fans crazy. Rahul may be planning something to seperate the leads of this show, however as we brace ourselves for what may happen in the coming days, I want everyone not get discouraged. If you are writing fanfiction and/ or making videos keep it up. It help us all get us get through this difficult phase of seeing what the Creative team is doing to us right now.

I really hope it doesn't end up like an Ekta show, but hey as May and others have said Kt and Yashu are great actors and they will always be the  highlight  of the show. Also we can always  go back and watch the older scenes .Wink

It's going to be a rollercoaster ride but  hopefully the old Khanak strikes back soon. I can just imagine her slapping Rahul for even trying to seperate her from Shantanu.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-pieRBO_AddictSHANAKFANAnu80shanakrocks1adeelahuju.Rupali.rafia 24SidNeeti-fanWooHooHaha21-YasharanArshi-aditeeOlicityFanThe_May_Roserooj-ikrock-Deepali-bones88

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Lovely postSmile.....And I would like to add, just saw the first part of today's episode and Khanak said....Even if Suraj came to get her, SHE WOULD STILL CHOOSE SHANTANUBig smile......

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-pieRBO_AddictSHANAKFANshanakrocks1yasharan.love.Rupali.WooHooHaha21-YasharanArshi-adventure_gurlkrockbones88

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
As I mentioned in the CC post, I see light at the end of the tunnel as Rahul himself said three days and it will all be over... so I am hoping tooo that all will be fine in Shanak's life soon...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFAN.Rupali.WooHooHaha21krockThe_May_Rosebones88

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
thanks for your replies girls, it's good Khanak still has the resolve to be with and support Shantanu despite the new storm in their lives.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFAN.Rupali.WooHooHaha21The_May_Rosebones88

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Awesome PostHug totally agree with u.... don't worry guys.. all is going to be wellHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFAN.Rupali.WooHooHaha21The_May_Rose

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
nice post I cant wait to see our shanak back to the way they were and a nice tight slap for rahulLOL. hopefully then he'll truly repent and ask for forgiveness for his unpardonable crime or tormenting her and trying to weaken shanak's relationship x

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-pieSHANAKFAN.Rupali.WooHooHaha21The_May_Roseadventure_gurl

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
ya rahul needs a tight slap yaAR

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yasharan.love.Rupali.WooHooHaha21

.Rupali. Goldie
.Rupali.
.Rupali.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adventure_gurl

i got inspired by May's posts about the current track. Sunny's recent actions are driving Khanak and us loyal Shanak fans crazy. Rahul may be planning something to seperate the leads of this show, however as we brace ourselves for what may happen in the coming days, I want everyone not get discouraged. If you are writing fanfiction and/ or making videos keep it up. It help us all get us get through this difficult phase of seeing what the Creative team is doing to us right now.

I really hope it doesn't end up like an Ekta show, but hey as May and others have said Kt and Yashu are great actors and they will always be the  highlight  of the show. Also we can always  go back and watch the older scenes .Wink

It's going to be a rollercoaster ride but  hopefully the old Khanak strikes back soon. I can just imagine her slapping Rahul for even trying to seperate her from Shantanu.

i will dance if she does so.....not only khanak...i wish even shaan,sam,duck n sunny should slap him.........rahul can slap himself as well....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakrocks1

Go to top