Title is Bodyguard, NOT My Love Story

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh thank the dear lord!
Coz I thought initially that it coudlnt get worse than We Are Family and Stand By me..till I heard "My Love Story". And felt...ok, it just got worst. But thank god, its titled Bodygard.

Reliance BIG Pictures And Atul Agnihotri Announce The Launch of Bodyguard

Reliance BIG Pictures and Reel Life Production Pvt Ltd's 'Bodyguard' starring Bollywood superstars Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor is the official remake of the Malayalam hit Bodyguard directed by Siddique who also directed the Tamil orginal .
Clarifying the official title of the film says producer Atul Agnihotri "Several people in the media are referring to the film as 'My Love Story' when that isn't the title. As official producer I would like to clarify that the film is called 'Bodyguard'. Hope this puts an end to the confusion. For now the film is rolling with it's first schedule being shot in Pune."

http://www.planetbollywood.com/displayArticle.php?id=n012011063209

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Already knew that! Salman said so himself in twitter.😛

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So Salman is Kareena's bodyguard. Cool, love their chemistry
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was confused about the title so glad they clarified. Where in the world did my love story come from?
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I like Bodyguard better too.

Can't wait to see my Sallu guarding my very own Bebo
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Zoobi you are a fan of Salman too right? This must be one of your most awaited film than...two of your favorite together! 😊
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Originally posted by: lensahunte08

Zoobi you are a fan of Salman too right? This must be one of your most awaited film than...two of your favorite together! 😊

Yeap I'm a huge fan of Sallu. I saw the pics from the set and can't wait for this. I just hope the script is better.

I loved their Kyun Ki but too bad it flopped. 😳
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

Yeap I'm a huge fan of Sallu. I saw the pics from the set and can't wait for this. I just hope the script is better.

I loved their Kyun Ki but too bad it flopped. 😳

Yeah I liked the on the set pics too. Sallu looks tooo handsome. And kareena looks gorgeous but I don't like what she was wearing. I guess they are trying to say that's how college students dress! They dress bad!  😕 One of my favorite pic was when Sallu is standing in the class, and she is looking at him...and she looks mad that he is following her everywhere lol. That was a cute pic!

I loved Kyun Ki too. It was so sad! 😭

Yeah I know. Most good films flop.
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

Yeah I liked the on the set pics too. Sallu looks tooo handsome. And kareena looks gorgeous but I don't like what she was wearing. I guess they are trying to say that's how college students dress! They dress bad!  😕 One of my favorite pic was when Sallu is standing in the class, and she is looking at him...and she looks mad that he is following her everywhere lol. That was a cute pic!

I loved Kyun Ki too. It was so sad! 😭

Yeah I know. Most good films flop.

I haven't seen the pic u r talking about. I wanna see it. Embarrassed

Well not all good films flop but ya some deserve to be hit.
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

I think u were talking about this pic.  😛