Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Saif to sell his flat bcoz neigbours hang laundry (Page 5)

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

You're right, so far only Saba has been entitled to the royal properties.
I found that so amusing...considering Saif is the elder son. I wonder why? Maybe his dad realized this man needs to go do something on his own, lol!

Whatever the reason, Saifu is setting up his production house and trying to stand on his own two feet, so yayy!

Btw, did anyone see the pics I posted of Saif with his cousins? I got scared and took em off, lol

nothing against saif but being a traditional royal family, the pataudi trusts support a lot of religious charities. the pataudi royal head is also some kind of religious personality.
 Saba is the only conservative sibling, quiet life, no controversies, etc. SHe probably would be the only candidate either way.

Nice to see saif try to be something more than an actor and endorser. There is always a risk in film production but yo u got to take the chance

Edited by bandicoot - 20 January 2011 at 8:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenkoolchick-Mmmmm-

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
No no, that actually makes sense Smile
Saba does seem like the perfect candidate. Also seems like a sweet girl!
qwertyfied Goldie
qwertyfied
qwertyfied

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
You dont necessarily need a dryer to dry clothes..while I was in Mumbai, we had these foldable clothes stands..thruout the day, window se hawa/sun aati hain uss mein sookh jaate hain n they're convenient cuz the stands are foldable and dont take up space when u dont need em :) I sound like a stand commercial LOL But I do understand the need to dry clothes out in windows/balconies esp. if u have a one room apt..already there's hardly any place aur uppar se stands. Though, I dont think Saif's bldg must be having that prob.

Another thing, pent houses are at the top level of the bldg..so when u r at the top..I dont understand, what view could get blocked? saamne waale bldg ke pent house ka view?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cinema-goerladygagaNuktaacheenkoolchick--ania---Mmmmm-IHeartDeepika.LifeOLicious

LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyfied

Another thing, pent houses are at the top level of the bldg..so when u r at the top..I dont understand, what view could get blocked? saamne waale bldg ke pent house ka view?

arre maybe when he bought the place it was the top one in the area....now there are taller buildings....with balconies....next to his building....happens na 

Edited by LifeOLicious - 20 January 2011 at 8:48pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cinema-goerqwertyfiedladygagaNuktaacheen-Mmmmm-

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Heres an article with more detailed description of Saifu's horror.. i think this one is making more sense...

Saif wants to sell his penthouse before even moving in
Thursday, January 20, 2011 (Mumbai)
Share this on Rediff.com  SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Print | A+   A-
A few years ago Saif Ali Khan bought a spacious penthouse apartment in Bandra and spent over a crore doing it up. But now he wants to sell the apartment before even moving in!

The reason? He's recently noticed that that the residents of the building hang their clothes to dry in their balconies.

Saif bought the penthouse in 14-storey building Hicons Enclave (previously called La View) on 14th Road in Khar a few years ago. He then roped in a top notch interior designer to do it up and personally supervised every aspect of designing. But now he wants to offload the place.

The actor recently visited the place with girlfriend Kareena Kapoor and was left shocked. Says an insider, "When he bought the place the building was new there were no other buildings around. But a year later, that had changed. There are several under-construction buildings around it now. One of the plus points for him was the fact that it was the tallest building in the neighbourhood but it is no longer the case now. Also, when he'd started doing up his house, none of the residents had moved in. Now the occupants of other apartments were proudly displaying their washed laundry in window sills and balcony grills, which further put off the Chote Nawab. He was appalled and has decided to sell the place. That's Saif for you every inch the nawab who is willing to give up money for his littlest whims and fancies!"

It is learnt that the actor paid Rs 14.9 crore (approx) and now wants sell the 10000 sq feet apartment for about Rs 25 crore. The good news is that he has at least made a profit.

Saif remained unavailable for comment.

Read more at: http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?section=Movies&Id=ENTEN20110167298&keyword=bollywood&subcatg=MOVIESINDIA&nid=80504&cp

Edited by ladygaga - 20 January 2011 at 8:49pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

qwertyfiedNuktaacheen--ania---Mmmmm-

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mmmmm-

Dexterkichokri IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen--ania--koolchick-Mmmmm-desigal90petticoat

-Mmmmm- IF-Veteran Member
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Ookkkkaaaaayy 

14 cr ka apartments... and people dry the chaddi banyans on the window sills and balconies...
well... some things never change...14 lakh ka apartment ya 14 crore ka apartment.... you still need to dry the chaddi banyan.... LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cinema-goerNuktaacheenamy22LifeOLiciouspetticoat

Go to top