Saif to sell his flat bcoz neigbours hang laundry - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
well...i saw him in melbourne when he was shooting for salaam namaste...me n my friends went up to him n priety when they were having lunch in a restaurant...priety was really nice and cute...but saif was like...aloof...he didnt pose for pictures, or even give us an autograph...heck didnt even smile when we approached him....i told him he was gr8 in ek hasina thi...and he just gave a smirk and continued talking to preity like we didnt exist or something...🥺...we were quite disappointed tht day....

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: smartie_pants

well...i saw him in melbourne when he was shooting for salaam namaste...me n my friends went up to him n priety when they were having lunch in a restaurant...priety was really nice and cute...but saif was like...aloof...he didnt pose for pictures, or even give us an autograph...heck didnt even smile when we approached him....i told him he was gr8 in ek hasina thi...and he just gave a smirk and continued talking to preity like we didnt exist or something...🥺...we were quite disappointed tht day....

that was rude of him....at least Preity was sweet wonder what Saif's problem was😕
^^he seemed generally cold...but im not sure if hes actually like tht in real life...maybe he was having a bad day or something....but tht day was quite heartbreaking for a fan..😵
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya saif is moody ...idiote ... ok i was wandring u seems to like saif ..
so this is new to me ....is he good looking looool😳
of course i like him...hes a terrific actor, very funny ofscreen and fun to watch....but ive had a bad experience with him...but heck....im not marrying him😆...so i dunt like adulate him or anything...i just like him as an actor and as eye candy...
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
glad that didnt change your opinion on him ....
i hope thes actors try to be nice even if it was hard ...
ruky786 thumbnail

^^he seemed generally cold...but im not sure if hes actually like tht in real life...maybe he was having a bad day or something....but tht day was quite heartbreaking for a fan..😵

I still love the guy though😳
yeh for me hes an entertainer/actor and thts how i look at him...as long as hes doing tht well...i dunt really care how he is personally, because i didnt admire him because hes a gr8 guy...i dont know him personally....so unless he goes the shiney ahuja way..i wont start hating him......i dunt look up to him as my idol or anything....so its all fine.. Edited by smartie_pants - 13 years ago
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
he is leaving his flat just becoz of this reason, wowwww, nawaab is nawaab after all
ruky786 thumbnail

yeh for me hes an entertainer/actor and thts how i look at him...as long as hes doing tht well...i dunt really care how he is personally, because i didnt admire him because hes a gr8 guy...i dont know him personally....so unless he goes the shiney ahuja way..i wont start hating him......i dunt look up to him as my idol or anything....so its all fine..

I dont do that either with SRK or Saif...I just find Saif hilarious... I still kept him though as my avi 🤣