Saif to sell his flat bcoz neigbours hang laundry

Posted: 13 years ago
Saif to sell off property because he is irked with the idea of his fellow residents hanging their laundry in their balconies to dry.

Saif Ali Khan has just proved that he is a finicky man. The actor, who had bought a pent house in Bandra, is now keen to sell it off because he noticed that his co-residents actually hang their washed clothes in the balcony to dry! Question: Where else would they hang them, dear? Anyway, the Chote Nawab is not too happy with his surrounding either.

Saif, had apparently, bought this Rs. 14-crore flat a few years ago when real estate prices weren't as high as they are now; and when his was the tallest building in the area, but it isn't now; and when his fellow residents hadn't moved in yet, but they have now. And yes, they hang their washed linen in the balconies to dry, which is pretty putting off for Saifoo, who had spent another crore or two in doing up his pent house with the help of an interior designer.

It has been reported that the actor wants to now sell this particular property for not less than Rs. 25-crores. So till he doesn't get a buyer, he simply lives with his neighbours hanging their washed linen in public, figuratively speaking, of course!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Saif-Ali-Khan-cant-stand-his-neighbours/articleshow/7327069.cms
Edited by pragya0 - 13 years ago
Wah kya baat hai.

Are these people born and grow on earth or do they just pop down from the sky?

Why cant he go away and build his own palace in Mumbai?

Not everyone can afford a super-tech tumble dryer, and even if they do its environmentaly friendly to hang clothes.

Seems like total hogwash.

And just inside info, even Kareena's selling her apartment (the one she bought earlier last year), and doesnt seem like its a coicidence that both her and saif happen to be selling hteir properties at the same time.
Its for some specific reason, and I very much doubt, LAUNDRY has anyhting to do with it.
Edited by desigal90 - 13 years ago

freaking 14 crore flat *sighhhh*

Edited by -Sidra- - 13 years ago
Btw, I saw a picture from  her apartment...girl also told me Saifu's bandana was laying on the bedside table โ˜บ๏ธ
Desu seriously why would one come up with such an odd and lame reason?

Perhaps he does not want to be seen living among common people / aam admi / mango people, after all he is a nawab.

Edited by pragya0 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by pragya0

Wah kya baat hai.

Are these people born and grow on earth or do they just pop down from the sky?

Why cant he go away and build his own palace in Mumbai?

Not everyone can afford a super-tech tumble dryer, and even if they do its environmentaly friendly to hang clothes.

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I am gonna find an avi for you too. A cool one like qwww ji. Hope you accept it ๐Ÿ˜ณ You guys are hilarious, lol.
Originally posted by pragya0

Desu seriously why would one come up with such an odd and lame reason?

Perhaps he does not want to be seen living among common people / aam admi / mango people, after all he is a nawab.

And pragya, why would he be going around announcing to his PR that he didnt wanna keep the flat coz of laundry? Kareena may be dim, but saif's actually quite sharp.

And like I said, I know that kareena's CURRENTLY looking to sell her aparment. And this isnt publicized news. I got it from a source who was one of the ppl who is looking to buy the apartment.

She even showed me pics from inside. (one of the walls had these two pics of saifeena that I saved, lol)

They both are selling property, and like I said, I doubt laundry would be a reason. I'm guessing financial reasons seem more likely.
Edited by desigal90 - 13 years ago
Saif's PR would not have done this, maybe the neighbours told media? Why would someone come up with such a lame excuse?
Maybe now he is selling for the money but this could also e one of the reasons?

haha I guess we'll never know that, but I'm just saying that it cant be a coincidence that they're both selling their property at the same time. I feel its for a reason, you know.