Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #27~ (Page 57)

Sairaaaa Goldie
Sairaaaa
Sairaaaa

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Everyone stop giving high hopes Shanak in rain all hot and wet! This is my fantasy to see them like this,even beeni knows the fetish I have about them being in the rain! The 1st thing when I saw the precap yesterday just broke my heartCry I was so desperate to SEE shanak in rain not Sunny-Khanak!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanartofeeeeskubarekrock

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
i like sunny being comic wid sam n the rahul jalaoing thing but i really want sunny to leave shanak a lone wich is nt happening cause thst y hes brought back..lol

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209iluvmanar-YasharanArshi-krockkubare

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
@ saira: WHOOO is the moulvi! it cant be krishna and veena okay they are witnesses!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sairaaaailuvmanar

sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
i know, everyone is at DT. so, sochaa kyun na mera idea phir se post kar doon, thoda change karke- after Khanak-Sunny scene
.Shan, in d studio, misses Khanak(as usual), cals her, but not reachable. Den calls home, someone else picks up and says Khanak madam to cafe gaayi hai apse milne- So, our dear Shan goes to cafe- but wahan bhi Khanak nahi(oh btw, wahan Rahul also gone), par sam and Duck are dere,
Sam says -arey tum yahan, Khanak to tumse milne gayi , studio mein. Shan says-kya, but woh to mujhse nahi mili. But itni barish mein woh akeli kyun ayi. Sam proudly says- nahi,nahi, i send Sunny wid him. Phir to kya, Ghum gaya Shan baaba ka dimag 360 degrees, Sam ki hoti hai achi khasi dhulayi, (verbally)- tum itni nasamaz kyun ho, tumhe pata tha na Sunny ke wajah se khaanak kitna upset ho rahi hain. Shan then cals home to check if Khaanak is dere- but no , she is not dere.
Three of them gets tensed- call sunny- he picks up, says- Khanak ji ne to kuch door jane ke baad mere sath jane se maana kar diya, jid pe adi rahi, to main kya karta, ajeeb pagal hai bhai tumhari biwi. Shan gets pissed off at the word -Pagal, but controls himself. All three, search for Khaank in the rain. Going on , and on, and then finally- dey r able to trace Khanak- poor girl, all drenched and sitting alone on d ground- Shan goes near her, touches her hands, but uske taraf se reflex action, all frightened and shivering- Shan says- Khanak , its me, tumhara Shantanu, dekho meri taraf. Khanak slowly lifts her head, sees Shan, hugs him tightly and starts crying .Sam, interupts, says- Shan , we should take her home, quickly. par tumhara , ghar bhi to bahut door hain, yahan se, .  Duck says- dude, tu bhabhi ko lekar mere flat mein chala ja, woh yahan se nazdeek hai. main aaj raat cafe mein so jaonga, and gives flat keys to Shan.
Shan enters flat wid khanak.  Khanak is crying very much and shan (he has taken off his shirt becoz, bheeg gaya tha yaar)comes near her, keeps his hands on her shoulder, she hugs him tightly-says Shantanu , wada karo ki mujhe kabhi chod ke nahi jaoge, and something more, between sobs. Shan silently looks at her, just mesmerised  by her beauty, kisses her on the forehead, then sucks her tears, kisses her neck, slowly loosens her dori, and kisses her wet shoulders,on both sides. Khanak , is still in shock, imagines suraj instead and pushes him away. Shan is confused, goes near khanak, who is now sitting on the matress, beside the window.(gareeb duck ke ghar mein bed nahi hai) Before, he can say anything, Khanak hugs him tightly,Shan kisses Khanak (mat poocho kahan), and slowly , takes off her dress. Phir, both become one once again.
Later, in d night Shan and Khanak both sleeping, in one blanket(imagine sathiya wala scene)  Suddlenly , Shan ki akhein khulti hai- sees Khanak , in his arms, cuddling him and sleeping peacefully, kisses her forehead, and caresses her face and wonders, seeing outside from d window- kash yeh chandini raat ki tarah humara pyar bhi yun hi khilta rahe aur yeh raat kabhi na khatam ho-hum hamesha aise hi rahe khanak, and kisses her again.
dats it.. ab bolo kaisa laga- bolo bolo
to cvs, pleassseeeeee kuch aisa hi dikhana

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarYasharanrockspriya_cool_123-YasharanArshi-kubarekrockshanakyasharan

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=The_May_Rose]Will someone example what is going on.....My brain refuses to function today....Wedding???......Pre-cap....KT fight?????ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused [/QUOTE

May its excitement over Karishma being back and Beeni's wedding ...

Teech claiming her rights ..infact I can see lot of dabedaar now LOL

Overall the desparation and creativty in us that wakes up in us ...LOLLOL

Thanks Veena ...To that I wud hope when Sunny comes to know the truth he turns table on Rahul ..ye wohi banda hai na jisne ,agar zyada paisa hai woh traffic signal pe de do types bola tha .....Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarIFsKhanaktofeeeeskubarekrock-Veena-

Sairaaaa Goldie
Sairaaaa
Sairaaaa

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
^^Anisah;I'll pm her or May can be one? She be a good one Big smile or do you want Karishma do be one?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

i like sunny being comic wid sam n the rahul jalaoing thing but i really want sunny to leave shanak a lone wich is nt happening cause thst y hes brought back..lol

That's the thing, he was fine with Sam....SamSun were good....I even accepted RaSam.....

But why do Rahul and Sunny have to plot against ShaNak....Btw, Rahul is officially a StarOne villian....It's on the S1 website homepage....

Sorry, just informingEmbarrassed....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209iluvmanarkubare

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
@saira: anisah and nitya are witnesses from the guy's side yaar! karishma ids the guest of honour she can t be the moulvi! LOL! i want ROOJ to be the moulvi please! LOL rooj you better agree!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarkubare

Go to top