Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #27~ (Page 43)

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
can sum1 pls pls get the shanak AT  frward i would love to drool on shanak romance rather thn  discuss abtsunny daysLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24iluvmanar

sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
is dardnak and khaufnak precap dekhne ke baad , mere dimag mein two options utpan hue-

1. Cvs ke andar Ghajni ki atma ghus jaye and unhe me short term memory loss ho jaye and dey forget d precap, and the whole rock on and sunny track, and bas itna dikha de-achanak se underworld ke don ne crorepati Rahul ko sare aam mar dala , kyun ki woh shanpatti dikha raha tha- heeeehahaaa, bechari sam wapas chali gayi canada, and sunny gaya tel lene.

ya phir

2.  After precap scene, Khanak gets more disturbed and just as Sunny moves forward to say sorry -she runs away from dere. Sunny comes near her, tries to touch her hands, but she screams at him , tells- Main sirf Shantanu se pyar karti hoon , Suraj meri jindagi se ja chuka hai. Maine use bhula diya hai. Tum mujhe uski yaad nahi dila sakte, jao yahan se. Sunny tries saying -par par main to, main to. Khanak shouts again at the top of her voice.,gets hyper, picks up something near her and says- agar tum nahi gaye to ya to main khud ko khatam kar dungi and phir tumhe. Sunny gets frightened, thinks - beta Sunny, bhag yahan se, yeh to pagal ho gayi hai. But again rethinks, - nahi, mujhe jaana nahi chahiye-par kya karu. So, after much tussle in his mind regarding Khanak, finally he leaves from dere. Poor Khanak , sits on the ground crying. 
Phir , mera idea chalega, my great ideas wala.

to, meri sakhiyon, bolo which option u liked more and y?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24iluvmanarpriya_cool_123snehapatroshanakyasharan

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
@ beeni and veena what happened about sharing the love with the rest of usWink

iluvmanarshanakyasharan

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged

karish y shanak AT.dis1 will b rockng 4 ur cum back

iluvmanarshanakyasharan

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
the second option is really gd

but gals all i would like to say is v have loved d cvs fr their awesome wrk during the frst 6 months of d show n i quiet dont like it wen v r making fun of them

i know they r lost wid d story most of the times but still cant v b a little linient wid them..............

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209iluvmanarrafia 24

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Originally posted by tofeeees

LOL manita have you written something like why i didn't comment or something? *gets scared* i have a PERFECT explanation to give you if that is the case lol

Really???
*ruler in one hand*
*paces up and down the corridor*

Hmmmm.......................................Go On.........I'm listening !!!....Angry...........................lol......

Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24iluvmanartofeeeesshanakyasharan

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Originally posted by sweetsute

is dardnak and khaufnak precap dekhne ke baad , mere dimag mein two options utpan hue-

1. Cvs ke andar Ghajni ki atma ghus jaye and unhe me short term memory loss ho jaye and dey forget d precap, and the whole rock on and sunny track, and bas itna dikha de-achanak se underworld ke don ne crorepati Rahul ko sare aam mar dala , kyun ki woh shanpatti dikha raha tha- heeeehahaaa, bechari sam wapas chali gayi canada, and sunny gaya tel lene.

ya phir

2.  After precap scene, Khanak gets more disturbed and just as Sunny moves forward to say sorry -she runs away from dere. Sunny comes near her, tries to touch her hands, but she screams at him , tells- Main sirf Shantanu se pyar karti hoon , Suraj meri jindagi se ja chuka hai. Maine use bhula diya hai. Tum mujhe uski yaad nahi dila sakte, jao yahan se. Sunny tries saying -par par main to, main to. Khanak shouts again at the top of her voice.,gets hyper, picks up something near her and says- agar tum nahi gaye to ya to main khud ko khatam kar dungi and phir tumhe. Sunny gets frightened, thinks - beta Sunny, bhag yahan se, yeh to pagal ho gayi hai. But again rethinks, - nahi, mujhe jaana nahi chahiye-par kya karu. So, after much tussle in his mind regarding Khanak, finally he leaves from dere. Poor Khanak , sits on the ground crying. 
Phir , mera idea chalega, my great ideas wala.

to, meri sakhiyon, bolo which option u liked more and y?

i will go for 1st option.........becoz sam leaving canada.....LOL

Edited by snehapatro - 21 January 2011 at 10:55am

iluvmanarshanakyasharan

priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

@ shilpa.. loved both ur predictions.. i meant the previos one and the option 2 here

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24iluvmanarshanakyasharan

Go to top