Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
shaan was thinking about ddancing in the rain with khanak??!! you guys are giving me one heart attack after the other! :(
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@May; I actually want him to see the MMS,need a proper reaction from him,he is acting so coolie right now as nothing is wrong with Khanak!

rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ beenz im hearing thid for the first time tooo. haiiii cant wait to watch it after ur wedding 😉 thats if ur groom decides to turn up
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Saira-

@May; I actually want him to see the MMS,need a proper reaction from him,he is acting so coolie right now as nothing is wrong with Khanak!

waiting for ages lol.And his imagination and his excitement just too much!So I want to see some thing other than that smile!
Sairaaaa thumbnail
@Beeni; Just thinking yaar not dreaming!😡
shanak2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saira-

i hv a feeling dat sunny will cum to knw and nt allow d mms rch shaan...........
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeh kya shaan and rain dance yeh mai kya sunrahi ho...2 days maine epsiodes nahi dekhi toh shaan ne yeh sab soch liya khanak ke saath rain dance ....im confused yeh kya ho raha hai RBO mai.....rain dikhate par no shanak hate u cvs......
garfield1209 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tofeeees

shaan was thinking about ddancing in the rain with khanak??!! you guys are giving me one heart attack after the other! :(

Yes he was ..😃he is the leader when it comes to such idea rememebr ..

Oye Dulhan ..tu tayar na hoke ...yahan kya kar rahi hai ..!
Nisha2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Saira i know what you mean, what a waste of an opportunity, but hopefully we will see shanak in the rain soon. :) Also hope sunny tells Shaan about Rahul.
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Smitha: will do watch it...i'll say that its most likely before Sunny found the truth so it doesnt mean much...mayb its for Rahul's mms...

@ Anki: oye mere paas aur bhi body positions hain joh bolte hain...beside it's not my fault KT likes to lean on yashu🤣🤣🤣🤣 girne ki adat hai usse🤣🤣🤣🤣

@ Navs: oye nataunki...i didn't write that🤣🤣🤣🤣