hiiiiii
ur probably right just remembered his phone had died
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: snehapatro

@ankita
chal milke marte hai rahul ko.......

chal sneha and naveen ko bhi lete hain tandoori chiken jaisa haalkarenge btw why we taking so much kahast we should calll mehila mukti samuh thy will handel himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shaan's phone DIEDDDDD! saira you;re a life saver toooo :D LOL
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^I really hope guys his phone was dead by the CV'S for the illogical reasons! I know he can see it later...but let's see!
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Beeni: yaar mere ko aur koi boasting nahi chahiye! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

@ Anki and Shalini: tum log na mere ko pagal karke chodoge🀣🀣🀣 I swear it better be an eye-candy interview...🀣🀣🀣🀣 warna written is not much fun!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: krock

chal sneha and naveen ko bhi lete hain tandoori chiken jaisa haalkarenge btw why we taking so much kahast we should calll mehila mukti samuh thy will handel himπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hum khud marenge toh dil khush hogi.....uske baad anyone can kill i dont mind lekin pehle mujhe marna hai........πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ saira aaj khane par kya hai- hope its more then a spoon of biryaniπŸ˜‰
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: iluvmanar

@rooj....tu aur moulvi...bhagwan bhala kare jodio ki...πŸ˜†...i hope tune kundli banali hogi...i'll send u my DOB so that u can make my 1...

Oye main achi maulvi hoon! aur maulvi's kundali nahi banate! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
garfield1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

I am totally lost....You guys talk to fastπŸ˜•....Just went to the Nattyc thread and I don't know where to startπŸ˜•.....

@Priya - I couldn't find your post, after 5 pages I gave upπŸ˜†.....Unless it was 1 page one, which i weirdly missedπŸ˜•πŸ˜†....

May I cant find even πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..this DT is spreading like forest fire ...

What I meant was natty thing only ..that we wud get an interview with both after long time ...😊 ...
Baas galti se I wrote it as IF covering RBO ...I dint even know that she is from star one 😳...

But after todays epi ..I dont think they wud show the precap as actual scene ...they wud leave that as a hint and talk about MMS and let rest to imaginations maybe ...who knows..

Nisha2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Saira hey, after reading your post, i have a feeling that Khanak will reach home before Shaan, and when Shaan asks where/who she was with she won't mention Sunny, and then later after Shaan charges his phone he will see the mms and get angry, which will lead to a confrontation, he will go off in a huff, concert will be in doubt, but he will realise that Khanak lied to proctect him, sing in the concert, thereby making show Rahul's plan flops.
@Beeni aww I love you, ok will be there, what time is it?