Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

@Beeeeeeni how can I forget you honey, you were the first person I interacted with on this forum, wow you are getting married, congrats sweety, so who is the lucky person? Oh  I'll come to the wedding, what present do I bring?😃

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello everyone........
yeh kya ho raha hai MMS and all ...itna ghatiya soch how could rahul think.......i didnt watch the epsiode but iss rahul ko toh chodunga nahi.......i want khanak to teach a lesson to him......and shaan hope she he trusts khanak....i dont want any kind of misunderstanding between shanak.......
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rooj-i

@ shriya:

I doubt we will see that...yea Shaan is weak right away but I think he trusts Khanak this time...he only doubted her once in the beginning and after that he saw her reactions...so i dont think he will be like that...

if the CVs gave more hints then i would believe it...but they didn't. like during Tashu-engagement times, Shaan was always reflecting his thoughts on it but here he is not...so i doubt it!

shaan kab doubt kia khanak ko..................and rroj yashran ka interview tu to nach rahi hogi na😳😳😳😳😳
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
And Monday's ending scene would be the MMS I guess and Shantanu's face?Will sure keep us on edge!
rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ smitha i hope it doesnt come to khanak having to prove herself hope she tells shaan about everything straightaway and shaan will trust her then they'll all gang up on rahul on the day of the concert
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ smitha: i still haven't watch yesterday's epi yaar ill watch that first then this...right now i gotta prepare my maulvi speech and then my update!🤣🤣
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Rafia,cos proving will take long and I don't want that lol.
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am totally lost....You guys talk to fast😕....Just went to the Nattyc thread and I don't know where to start😕.....

@Priya - I couldn't find your post, after 5 pages I gave up😆.....Unless it was 1 page one, which i weirdly missed😕😆....
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ anki: mere dil main laddoo phoot rahe hain...I'm waiting for it! mere ko toh bas wohi intazaar hai🤣🤣🤣
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
rahul ko itna maro itna maro ke wo khud ko bhi na pehchaan paye...........................i am giving offcial supari to u guys who wants to take it ha bol bol🤣