Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #27~ - Page 110

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I just got the horrible prediction guys...

but first Shriya: you were a mag editor? nice! I love it!

@ the story: so here's what im thinking...in Khanak's dream we saw her family turning their back on her...and well we might see something a long those lines but after the concert...since shaan will do the concert, rahul might bring the mms on the day of the concert after it happens...it's possible and we get to see Khanak's dream but Shaan will be with her...

i have a feeling that Shaan will believe and trust khanak after looking at the mms...and rahul wud be annoyed...

somehow Sunny doesn't seem to show any signs that he is going to tell Shanak...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Beeni: im nervous about the speech...I mean im searching on how to best present myself as maulvi! πŸ€£
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Ammu_SunshYn

@anki - me too!!!...want to see his face....but khanak SHLD slap him!

sam will forgive him...u saw her face after thinking abt him yesterday??....she is lyk his puppet!

are usko kya hain rahul ne4 shabd kya bol diye mmadampani pani ho jati hain to tu hi soch aur 4 emotional dialog marega and shelll support him u knw she is desparate in love wonder rahul never loved her in college days or did he wow nw iam confused like cvsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by krock - 13 years ago
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i think i'll pass i don't wanna ruin my mood :s and shanak scenes toh i can see ANYDAY! i'm sensing there are no shanak scenes today lol thanks hira, vatty and rafia :)

@rafia: wedding is in CCC and as a matter of fact the dulha has stood me up! LOL! she messaged that she might be late cuz she has a family meal or something :( so as soon as she comes we begin! :)
rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ rooj lol ur the maulvi- the most besharam maulvi ive ever met lol
garfield1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=The_May_Rose

Who knows?.....Was sent everywhere of just to Shaan?....Not too bothered by it, but the Khandelwal's will be worried about their reputation....We saw that when Shaan walked out....Hey with any luck they will get kicked out of the house, after the concertπŸ˜ƒ and I get my waqt trackπŸ˜†.....

I want ShaNak to fight right now....Sunny has seen sense, phew!....ShaNak are both going to be on the edge....Nether of them are likely to do any crying....ShaNak confrontation is what I am waiting for.... 

[/QUOTE]

May this is their chance ...hope its utilized well *fingers crossed again*

Beeni all set to get married ...!! ..As teech said wait till monday till this MMS deal is over if u dont wanna be anxious

Shriya Sorry it was me not Teech who said IF is covering RBO coz I had always though natty is from IF team πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ  ..

Edited by priya1209 - 13 years ago
rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ beeni lol ok ill make my way over to ccc but i may have to go to got guest coming in about an hrs time
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
there could have been different pre-caps.

Like Sam telling Shantanu after her talk with Duck that Khanak and Sunny are alone

Rahul sending the MMS 

And what must have happened to tie a patti huh?he didn't even fight the guys

Rooj-your prediction,as long as Shantanu is with her then I don't care about the K's!

And so we will be seeing a guilty Khanak next week and romantic Shantanu!No!
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

AN MMSSSSS!! what the heck is this? what MMS! that useless piece of c*** is making an MMSS out of the barn and NOOOOOOOOOOOOO dont tell me he's sending it to shaan! Gosh what is happening here? :(

@rafia: you're from the dulha's side! lol bechari she already has very less ppl on her side and you'll be leaving too lol
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: krock

vatty aise kaunse school main jati hain tu ha😳

main DPS, RKP mein hoon 🀣🀣

google pe type kar toh pehli search mms scandal hi aati hai🀣🀣