Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Ammu_SunshYn

CVs r not tht stupid to separate shanak.....they r the backbone of the show!

You are right about SHANAK  ... But yes regarding their Stupidity ... I still have a doubt .. seeing how they have handled the track !!!!!!
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shriya di apka prediction sacchh hua plzzz aur predict karo yaar........................very good but todays episode was a good oneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Priya.The update would def make it easier for us to watch it.Thanks sweetie!
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_cool_123

rahul khana in his office... gets a call... somebody talks abt an mms... tells if shaan sees this .. he ll get shocked... shut up i told u not to call..send the mms...shaan if u come to know that ur wife spent the night with her ex husband s hum shakal... khnak was ur strength but i weakened it... after seeing the mms... let me see how u will go on with the concert.... u ll break down for ever in ur married life and ur life ahead..the game is mine... the trick is mine.. and i ll wi it...

precap" patti waala

IF THIS IS NOT EKTA than what is???

Ok guys outta here.....

Thanks so much priyacool...yu are too cool.....

As for rest of yu...THANKS a million to those who commented on my epilogue ...for those who have not....😑..tormentor Saaz ko pehchaante nahin...
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
rahul's plan is soo gonna backfire.....ever1 will cum up against him and the concert will be a big hit....shaan will decide to leave music again and concentrate on family business and khanak!!!...(my wish!)
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks Priya for the update!

OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wen shaan iggnores rahul's saying tht khanak spent the night wid sunny...it will show how much shanak trust and love each other!...
shri di is  passing sum of her optimism to me!!! :) 
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saaaz

IF THIS IS NOT EKTA than what is???

Ok guys outta here.....

Thanks so much priyacool...yu are too cool.....

As for rest of yu...THANKS a million to those who commented on my epilogue ...for those who have not....😑..tormentor Saaz ko pehchaante nahin...

Saazy make your tagline something else....

say like "Main sabko terminate kar dungi jissne meri SS nahi padi aur comment nahi kiya"🀣
rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ammu im liking ur wish😊
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rooj-i

Can I just say that we might get Sunny telling Khanak at least about Rahul...and then we get some jhatkas on the concert night!

either way i want to see Shaan trusting Khanak and I think he will too...Rahul's plan is about to back fire...didn't I say that no evil doings in RBO ever succeeded?

\ya rooj sab kektao ka popat hota hain so i knw hes plan willl fail and im not mad anymore on patti cuz sunny is good person he is hero and rahul is villan so he wont do anything..................so yeh sunny and illl punch u despo rahul and my dear sam😑😑😑😑