~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #27~ - Page 104

Posted: 13 years ago
rahul khana in his office... gets a call... somebody talks abt an mms... tells if shaan sees this .. he ll get shocked... shut up i told u not to call..send the mms...shaan if u come to know that ur wife spent the night with her ex husband s hum shakal... khnak was ur strength but i weakened it... after seeing the mms... let me see how u will go on with the concert.... u ll break down for ever in ur married life and ur life ahead..the game is mine... the trick is mine.. and i ll wi it...

precap" patti waala

amen to shriya who exactly predicted this
mms and alll seroiously guys rahul kitna girega ha.............khank should never forgive him he is such assswhole
i dont think know abt that pooja...

i dont care what sam deserves

i dont really want any of them in the show

Pre-cap for Monday?The same one again?And MMS how predictable huh?
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Jaskaran is good in serious scenes....Why are Cvs hell bend on making him a joker, like in his other show?😕.....This is RBO, not his previous show...Ufff....

Infact we can  try convey this in the current article ...coz the comedy traingle idea is scary ! ..I am gonna post here ..was avoiding as I was seriously off reading that article ...

May -did u read my post IF is coverying a Yashran interview next week ...
so there's an mms

great

all that we wanted

Yaar one request

natty hamari dost hain isliye kuch bata rahi hain

..Log sochenge she is letting out info so just read it and forget it..
Originally posted by IFsKhanak

so there's an mms

great

all that we wanted

mera school toh jaana jaata hain in sab cheezon ke liye..lol...
Guys no separation...Natty confirmed it!
I will watch today's episode....Will wait for the IF videos....Oh wait it's the weekend so they might not load today😕....Oh well will watch it later then.....

Khanak told Sunny and ShaNak thinking about each other....Not dill khush, but mann ko tori shaanti mili.....Thanks for the update Priya⭐️😊......