Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: priya_cool_123

@ rooj   ya i didn like the setting definitely... but what was the motive behind showing it in such a setting.. that idea makes me puke..eeeww

and with the new article most of my fears r gonna come true i feel.. shaan will not be able to find khaank that night..uff..

it seems the concert is gonna change their lives..... i think shanak will separate

ok fine.....bye bye RBO.
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
pata nahi kya hoga yaar in the concert and after that.......turnover for shanak and rahul.....kaise turnover yaar i dont want anymore tragedy track....bahut torture dekhli abtak.....want to see something more interesting........
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@ rooj   ya i didn like the setting definitely... but what was the motive behind showing it in such a setting.. that idea makes me puke..eeeww

and with the new article most of my fears r gonna come true i feel.. shaan will not be able to find khaank that night..uff..

it seems the concert is gonna change their lives..... i think shanak will separate

if that is the case then im up for Dhulwadi track...

But I doubt that is the case...Im fearing too but I think after watching tonight's eip I will know more...

I think Rahul can only fit in all this is if Khanak goes completely bonkers, he feels guilty, and Shaan tries to help Khanak...

I think Shaan will reach her(hoping he does)

i still havent watch the recent epi
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
even i didnt watch the epsiode.......but i think shaan will find out khanak....already its late usse abhi khanak ko search karni hai and get her no more misunderstandings plzz...burthal phone jyada use hi nahi karta pata nahi kaisa dhondega.......
-Ray- thumbnail
watching 20th jan RBO, khanak dreams of suraj, why dose she use so much of makeup while sleeping??????????  😲😲😲
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ rupa  true... even kt has lipstick on..lol
-Ray- thumbnail

@ rupa  true... even kt has lipstick on..lol

😲 my God!!
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ bad lighting and editing...
-Ray- thumbnail
dnt they live in  Mumbai city???!!!

its rainning and there is no 2nd vehicle  near khanak and suraj, cv's have lost it, why r showing such illogical stuff??
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: cadbery

😲 my God!!

yup I read somewhere that cuz he's so fair and has pink lipsπŸ˜†πŸ˜† they had to use chocolate coloured lipstick on him🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣