Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #27~ - Page 61

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Gosh one more thing I just noticed!! The dress Khanak is wearing, isnt that the same red dress worn by Ridhima (Jennifer) of DMG so many times?? Im quite sure it is the same dress.. The only difference I could point out is the style of wearing the duppatta.. πŸ˜† Did anyone else think the same??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lol others have mentioned that too I think there was a post on it but I couldn't say bcos I never really watched DMG.
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Oh Rafia ur back.. I thot ur gone!! πŸ˜† Yeah man you're right!! I was like poor her.. But you know I really liked the epi.. It had the intense worried Khanak and I could relate to her so easily.. Though I felt soo bad for her too..
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
OMG!! πŸ˜² You never watched DMG?? How come?? Thats a big surprise!!
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
im here but a bit busy writing FF updates...
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
I gotta rush right now guys.. Sorry for that.. Will be back but will take time.. Bye for now..
rafia 24 thumbnail
Lol um never really watched any serials b4 RBO apart for the one my family would watch n DMG would be showing whilst I was at uni so would never get to watch it but I watched a bit if it right at the beginning when rids was shills I liked her when she left I thought I bcame a lil rubbish but i didn't stick around to see what happened I'm sure it was brilliant I know veena will back that up lol.
As for today's epi yeah I liked yashus acting and could really see the pain but none of it made sense to me her need to see shaan her accepting sunnys lift ( like seriously shaan might not like Rahul but he us certainly not gonna Luke seeing u with some1 who looks like ur ex husband nit even just ex) and stupid Sam for suggesting it and why was shaan not checking up on her throughout the day I mean he's supposed to be really worried about her no ones saying drop everything but 1 call yaar. But apart from that ok epi lol
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'd put my input on today's epi but i haven't watched it yet...still waiting for it...

@ rainy: do you remember where first Shanak lift starts? I have been asked to do an analysis on it...so was wondering when was the first one?
Nisha2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: WooHooHaha21

Hey Rafia!! πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for introducing me.. Hi Nisha!! 😊 Im the most inactive member of this forum.. πŸ˜† And yeah thanks to both of you for confirming that.. I was actually surprised to see that... I actually noticed when Khanak started to run away from Suraj.. Gosh that dhaka was superb!! Loved Khanak!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hey Rafia thanks for the introduction, and hi Nattie,  nice to meet you both, I am not very active either.πŸ˜†
I was a bit shocked too, but I bet you in the next scene she will  be back in sandlesπŸ˜† also since she is running on the road barefoot, should she not be the one who hurts/cuts her foot, so why is it that Sunny is injured?, maybe she hits him, afterall she did push him hard, lol.πŸ˜†
Edited by Nisha2 - 13 years ago
rafia 24 thumbnail
First one was when khanak got electrocuted but then it was during the adventure trip her in the pink saree 😊 bye nattie yay rooj dies that mean there's going to be an ff update soon. Yaar I'm gonna hit the hay soon :(