~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #27~ - Page 42

Posted: 13 years ago
beeeni a quick long scene frm u on wat v r imagining plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Originally posted by tofeeees

@ hira: actually Nitya is bringing KT with him to the wedding lol as her husband! he was there at the engagement too with her LOL and both me and hinna were checking him out! then i fell in his arms at the end of the ceremony! LOL!

@ karishma: water dripping hmmm yea and shaan can just drink in the water from her hair *sigh* what a sight that will be no?

@rooj: aww you got your outfit ready? darn that reminds me i have to tell vandu to get mine ready too! saira WHERE are you?!

wo duplicate tha 
😳
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

hey priya............yes i saw yr kjo message

dont wrry soon u shall b on board fr his next saga
 mein meri patni aur chudailπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..how about  "kebab mein haddi"πŸ˜†
Hello Everyone πŸ€— Sorry missed out the action!

Just watched the episode and no comments...Today for the first time I felt like smashing Shaan's guitar!😑

Everyone is invited to beeni wedding...Did i miss anyone?
sorry wrong post...ignore...was supposed tobe a pmEdited by saaaz - 13 years ago
@ Varsha: I swear that was my Yasharan moment of the all time favs! I get so many besharmi thoughts by looking at it!

@ Teech: Oye KT is still mine! I have not let go of him!  I need someone to cheat on with Vatsu🀣 kya pata engagement toot jaye toh?🀣 he is my eye candy yaar!🀣

@ Beeni: yea i got it all set up...Im ready for it!
karishma nahin yaar! i write my OSs araam say jaldi main nahi likhtee! i'm a writer by profession! i take my writing seriously LOL! i'll write an OS na abhee toh you read FOUR of my OSs dil nahi bhara kya?!LOL
priya.............yes kabab mein haddi is perfect moreso kjo like the letter k

beeni.......wat if marriage n shanak scene is on same day???
Originally posted by -Saira-

Hello Everyone πŸ€— Sorry missed out the action!

Just watched the episode and no comments...Today for the first time I felt like smashing Shaan's guitar!😑

Everyone is invited to beeni wedding...Did i miss anyone?
are duplicate ha wo bachari fas gayi naπŸ˜†
@ Saazy do it! im writing a post myself ....🀣