Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

i don't think i have ever been more disappointed with RBO than i am today! veven if i forget sunny khanak and the torturous precap what about rahul? wasn't he supposed to be a parallel LEAD?! what sort of lead goes to such low extremes?! rahul's character has been ruined! how in the world will he be shaan's friend again?  nothing can change what he has intended to so today! NOTHING! :(

rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vatsalya

Chalo humaare ghar ki bijli bachi...kam aayega  bill....i mite even supply to Rahul so that he can pack his bags in proper light.
🤣

🤣 

iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@yasharan rocks (soory dont know ur name)....really he also pissed of romancing wid guiter.....🤣

@Vat...aag k saath circus...LOL......
IFsKhanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i'm going to go work my depression out at work

cya guys

maybe i dont even want to read updates now
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Yasharanrocks

karan cmz 2 b missng shanak scenes.chehre pe dikta hain.that hez bored romancng guitar...........

🤣🤣🤣🤣
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hello my ladies

the epi was gd
 v hopefully shall have shaan go back home n wen he doesnt find khanak he goes in search fr her

its getting interesting n i donno y u ppl feel its getting crappy.....lol

i think sunny will kmnow abt suraj soon
rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Beenz I agree with ya thats why I hope this lead LEAVES lol
@ Veena I agree I think we all need to calm down, i know none of us are likeing the current track and expected something completely different but padrosa rako mayb CV's are testing shanak now so that they can rise to the occasion and they'll be better for it. Come on think of the reaction shaan might have to seeing khanak with Sunny whether he gets angry or not there's certainly going to be good acting.

lets stick together through this storm and hopefully the sun will shine again on RBO, as we cant let ratings of the show to go down bcos even with the current track I love RBO tooo much
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am logging off people......

sorry for venting with harsh words.....
I think RBO and forum hates me😭😭😭😭.........................the moment I become a litle active and come to DT...............the show takes a downtrend......................

I am better off DT as a  silent member............and watch as a non-discussing audience..........

hope it improves..............

PS -- I know all will be well.............I know Shaan will find her .........I know nothing will happen at the night out............Khanak will give him her peice of mind...........

I am just upset at Characterisation of all......................hated all behaving like 5 year old kids...................

love
Manita
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
karish aa jaa ... 🤗 hugs..... i loved sunny khanak scene.. i reallly couldn stand shaan today
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vatsalya

Yup its the SR....last ke 5 min mein toh Rahul circus tricks kar raha tha aag ke saath.🥱

lol vat seroiusly circus trick i laughed so hard my mom da think iam going nuts..............................but ya he is  joker 🤣