Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maneet FF: Dreams ~1~ Part 21 page 143 (Page 94)

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
that was so so awsome one yaar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-jia-

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
awesome update..............loved the sweet interaction between maaneet................keep dev at bay, he is Trouble........

-jia-

-jia- IF-Dazzler
-jia-
-jia-

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam1234fly

i read ur ff reagularly..............i...have started to wrire a ff........on maan n geet

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1617329#39265077

plz can u read it???
plz tell m if you like it.........plz.................
So u have been a slient reader...thanks for commenting dear...

I will surely read ur ff...Smile
cue1 Senior Member
cue1
cue1

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
Seee Jia im back to commenting...i loved the last couple of updates
Jaldi se aik aur deh do!!

-jia-

-jia- IF-Dazzler
-jia-
-jia-

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cue1

Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
Seee Jia im back to commenting...i loved the last couple of updates
Jaldi se aik aur deh do!!

Awwww....you are back...I missed you...HugHugHug
Thankyou dear...will update in some time...Smile
-jia- IF-Dazzler
-jia-
-jia-

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Koi hai???? Will be updating shortly...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakbhartifanmaankigeet4evermitzi11CrazyCutesy

007jindal IF-Rockerz
007jindal
007jindal

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Waiting.upd fast

-jia-

-jia- IF-Dazzler
-jia-
-jia-

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Recap:: Savitri Devi held her head as Geet walked in with the cup of coffee. One look at Daadima, she understood that Maan had not paid any heed to her words. Her heart tore between the 2 people she loved. She wanted both of them to be happy but didn't know how to make it alright. Passing his coffee she smiled slightly at him asking if he was alright. He however didn't smile back, held his stern look and walked away taking the coffee along with him.

Part 15

"Daadima, main Maan se baat karke dekhun?" Geet asked stroking the old lady's arm sympathetically.

"Geet, tell me truthfully, are you ok with Dev living in the same house?" she asked looking at her painfully.

"Daadima, Jab tak Maan mere saath hain, I can face anything. Trust me." She replied keeping her cool.

Daadima thanked her stars for giving her a gem of a daughter-in-law for her grandson. She knew she wasn't wrong in her decision for choosing Geet as the Khurana bahu. Looking at her in awe she wanted to believe everything would be alright. Infact if she could bring Maan happiness after everything he had been through, Geet could do anything.

Savitri Devi knew that Maan wasn't the marrying type. After all the pleading she had done in the past to make sure her grandson gets settle in life, he had always refused. And somewhere in her heart she understood where he was coming from. His parents ruined marriage, his aloof childhood, not having his parents with him when he needed them, had made him not trust in the sanctity of marriage. She wondered if this all was a hand of destiny that Dev left and Maan had wedded Geet instead. Everything had worked out great. Geet was happy , Maan looked happy and she couldn't be happier to see her favorite grandson finally married. She kissed Geet on the forehead lovingly and hugged her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Geet walked onto Maan absorbed in his file sipping his coffee. She went over and slightly poked him on the shoulder. He looked at her sternly but didn't say anything and went back to the file.  Geet tried to look into the file and asked "Is it something very important?"

"Hmm" was all she got.

She sighed and probed again, "What is it?"

"Geet, it's the Demello project file, the one you were so keen on taking. Now can I please get some peace? I have a lot of work to do" He went back to sipping his coffee only to find the cup empty. He slammed it back on the table and rubbed his temple.

"Do you want me to make you some more?" she picked up the empty cup and looked at him hurt. He was annoyed with her, she could feel it but wondered why. She turned to leave him to work on the file peacefully as he expected her to.

"Next time you leave office without me, make sure you tell me instead of my receptionist" He said to her retreating back.

"Ji" She blinked and turned away again understanding his emotions.

"And I don't need anymore coffee," he added not once looking up at her. 

She stood still for a moment as if contemplating something and then walked towards him. She stopped by his chair, placing the cup back on the table she circled his wrist holding the pen. With a jerk, He tugged her off her feet and onto his lap. Finally she was in his arms. She smelled faintly of floral perfume. She wrapped her arms around his neck and lifted her face to his. "I am sorry" hoping these words were enough to pacify his anger.

"You better not repeat this mistake of leaving me like that ever again." He spoke.

She shook her head in negative, her lips forming an inaudible "Never," her eyes brimming with tears.

He shifted her in his lap to make her more comfortable. He shifted them both so he was inches away now, his lips level with her own. "Ssssh," he said, his breath warming her, and then he kissed her.

Softer than ever, softer than his whisper, he let her get used to the idea, to the feel of him. But when Geet's hand found his chest, the rapid beat of his heart told her everything. His desire, his love, his need, his restlessness. Deepening the kiss, she parted her lips. His tongue snuck inside and the temperature shot up ten degrees.

He took her mouth the way he'd been wanting to since he'd left her in their room this morning. Deeply, leaving no part of her mouth unexplored. He thrust his tongue deeper into her mouth trying to find the essence that was purely her. He needed to embed her taste so deeply inside him that he'd never forget this. Her tongue was shy but determined. Maan tilted his head to allow her better access. Her fingers burrowed into his hair, her nails grazing the back of his scalp.

They broke apart for some air and Geet snuggled closer to him shying away from his eyes. Maan wondered if she would ever stop blushing and his lips curved into a smile.

"Maan, aapko Daadima ki baat maan leni chahiye" She murmured still engulfed in his arms.

Maan was stunned to hear something like this from her. He wondered if she understood what she was even saying.

"Geet, yeh tum keh rahi ho? Have you forgotten what he did to you?" he asked her moving his head down a little trying to get a look at her face.

"Maan he is your brother and no, I haven't forgotten anything" she replied looking up at his strained face "But if you look at it the other way, then I wouldn't have gotten you" she replied coyly.

Taking some time to understand what she had meant to say, Maan looked at her with astonishment and then a smile crept on his face. "So you like having me as your husband?" he teased her.

"You know this is the second time you are asking me the same question" she tilted the chin a little in arrogance.

Remembering their first time out at the lake when he had asked her something similar along these lines Maan replied, "And you still haven't answered me." As he saw Geet's lips turning into a smile yet again he added "Madam sirf smile se kaam nahi chalega."

Geet smile turned into a grin as she pecked his lips softly "Aur isse?" she teased back.

"Chalo theek hai. Aaj isse se kaam chala loonga" he sighed and Geet wacked him on the chest playfully.

~~~~~~~~~~~

At dinnertime, Maan informed Daadima that if Dev wants to come back, he would have to stay in the outhouse. He did not want him anywhere in the mansion.

"If it is okay with him, then I have no qualms" he stated looking at Geet who smiled back at him assuringly.

Savitri Devi sighed in relief and took over the process of informing Dev and getting him settled in the outhouse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in Mumbai, Dev was happy to hear from his Daadima. Finally he was going back home, his home. He smiled at Naintara who looked at him with an expression he understood but ignored. She knew he wasn't happy away from home but it tore her heart apart to be away from him. She couldn't leave her job and he didn't want to move with her, atleast not permanently.  She wanted to tell him she was done with this. Either he married her or they would go their separate ways. He would show up at her door and she would take him in with open arms but now she was done with this arrangement. She craved for some normalcy in her life.

"Dev" she started to say something, when Dev placed a finger on his lips hushing her. "Not today Tara, today I want to feel you close to me." "Come here" he spoke hoarsely. 

Naintara knew what he was hinting at. It was his way of running away from any conversation she wanted to have. But he would be gone tomorrow and tonight was all they had. So when he slipped the string of her night dress down her shoulder with a smooth touch, she closed the distance between them offering herself and in return loving the man in front of her.

*********************************************************************************

Thankyou for reading..Don't forget to comment...

Please hit the "LIKE" if you enjoyed the update

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

The following 212 member(s) liked the above post:

laddha_chanchalssssmarsnehag10thahupyarisahelichetchoupsruthidpurvagaberinlwgeetsimran2608vani0391san1989shanmanjunehavashicukishmaaneet_mansisdg26kathrina7176star432suganya91AASTHA_mtnikitaagarwal06POULOMI22Deepi18mariam.ahmed197neetugarg123aisha_1998AISHAJSsarah_zaishajyotiagarwalsabafaiz9290860623thea_angelyMonics316vishruti.sirikasturi11gagsySunaeza01leothelionkrishna.payal956fizza25asmi123sharbatvemtoammyicycooltruthseeker123KavyaNaik123lailapnjbhakbhartifanayu14wifeyTinkJiaGemmt3ejitsallabtGURTIcreddykirannaryaniavantika_singhreenasvkalpana_spnhansasmaprizanonabebured135barniindia5ursrithikaprathyusmilingSapphireFlamesPaloma_Ddiyachillpiyushiixiaasakadafimaureen84XMaanxGeetXkhansangelrichu26rostannbellTinku2015chiki143pari_DDrashgirl000neha512Love2readDiva7farha623khushboo22anky_sdh_riticutemishtiCrystalSayaHADmishtiLadyArwenavani_9mishtibNazmaaRukhluvMaanmaaneetkimeetnan_10Be.edgymyedward12richiiiiiMiss-Rizshivangi783dimpzzabina03doosheekabobbydoll123prithakptlanshimanshibabygurl10tanya_vidhrashteecharlie1950funnymonkeyamalu123dreamy4everCythereabd670816Anu_RputhDhara_ssparikhcyum321-shamima-jazzeretteamzu32seshatreeNav2010ninaviRocks.DharaMsMovielovergangesegbsheetalvasaGudiyalovesguru286pearl-SmexySmile-Maaneet4eved_soniajeyanthi123payal.gupta177Hanishadevi-Zahra15-kiran_ratiTinkerBellalibra25paponeconmaankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-rupzloveuLuvScoobykrati5wajiha-1sanu3108mrk-1ambbihaVintagepeachWater.PaintedSkyeuphoricsonu4ever-Yaz-LavZshalini01esha143punjabi.princeshindu4lyfnamita25anshrasweet scorpioisomerskooliiomitzi11nahtani88aamirkhanfanSoulmate_SanaHansaNjanu_2006craziekudi*Dakoo_Minzy*anuandavipop77shah10hinal_maaneetsona-rairsroopalimaansee--Ratna--Teju_wkarShalveseemamarypreethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrapearpitajiTyroangeldream14maaneetsangelana56Madhuri53Loquacious_AashCrazyCutesykhwaishfanpickachufelicitysmoak.spvdKrishna_SouravSecretKhabri420Donnaa

Go to top