Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maneet FF: Dreams ~1~ Part 21 page 143 (Page 72)

SapphireFlames Senior Member
SapphireFlames
SapphireFlames

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
haw! this sucks- the Dev part i mean. i know he's all set to ruin Maan. such a Dog he is! Angry
Geet should just hang up on him really.! 
PS: sorry i got a bit senti. but it just happens sometimes with me. LOL
for the update i would say, awesomeness. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-jia-

namita25 IF-Sizzlerz
namita25
namita25

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
great part...loved it to the core..!!!!!!now what does dev want from Geet.....forgiveness...arghhhh.....he should just go to hell...

-jia-

-jia- IF-Dazzler
-jia-
-jia-

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Thankyou all for your lovely comments...

Will be updating in some time...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maankigeet4eversweet scorpio

Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve
Shalve

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
awesome update...

-jia-

-jia- IF-Dazzler
-jia-
-jia-

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Thank You all for leaving such wonderful comments. It gives me courage to keep going....I love you all...Hug

Here is the next part. Please excuse any mistakes.

PART  12

Dev punched in the air as he disconnected the call. He knew Geet was a weak link. A few sentimental talks and she was eating from his hand. How easy was it to persuade her? He grinned. Naintara returned home and was amazed to see Dev in such a bright mood after so many days.

"Kya baat hai, aaj aap bahut khush lag rahe hain" she said taking a seat beside him.

Dev hugged her and Naintara was taken aback. It had been awhile since Dev was nice to her. He was always in such a nasty mood that she had decided to keep distance from him.

"Dev??" she murmured in confusion.

"Naintara, I m going back to Delhi" he announced taking her hand in his.

"Phir se??" She looked more confused.

Dev told her how he was going back home for good and promised Naintara to bring her too, though she was skeptical. Dev had been saying that for the past 2 years now. Savitri devi and Maan hated the fact that she was a model and hence would never agree to an alliance. She forced a smile and returned the kiss Dev bestowed upon her with equal fervor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Geet had been pacing the room for the last half hour. She had wanted to bang the phone down but something in his voice made her not to. After her talk with Dev, she didn't know if she should forgive him for all he did or make him repent.  She remembered the day of her wedding, the way his father had clutched his chest at the news of the groom disappearing. She remembered the way her mom had dropped the aarti thaal, she remembered Rajji's baffled look. She thought of her life changing in a heartbeat. But she was happy where she was. Dev's actions may have brought mayhem in everyone's life but she wouldn't trade her present life for anything. She was happy with Maan. He had a short temper but he loved her. He may not say it in so many ways but she knew he loved her. The way he looked at her, his eyes gave him away. His each action spoke volumes of his love for her.

Dev had sounded so remorseful that her heart gave out. She had told him to relax and promised to talk to Maan. But after their little tiff in the office, she didn't know how to. So she decided to talk to Daadima instead.

"Geet Beta, kaisi hain aap?" the old lady sounded ecstatic over the phone.

"Theek hoon Daadima, aap kaisi hai? Are you taking your medicines on time?" Savitri Devi loved the fact that her daughter-in-law took such care of her. After the usual chit chat and inquiring about the health of each and every person, Geet decided to broach the topic she had initially called for.

"Daadima, Dev ka phone aaya tha" She said carefully and slowly. She was scared of Daadima's reaction to the subject. Savitri Devi sucked in a breath of air and asked her what he wanted.

"Forgiveness. He wants to come back home" Geet stated. She informed her about the details of the conversation which Savitri Devi listened intently before giving her opinion.

"Geet, aap Maan se kuch nahi kahengi, I will come back and talk to him. Don't tell him anything yet" She warned Geet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maan came home to an empty house. He looked for Geet everywhere but couldn't find her. He called out to her as he ran up the stairs. He regretted walking out on her for his meeting. When he was informed by Pinky that she had left for the rest of day, he knew she was quite offended with him. He hadn't planned on been so rough with her and decided to apologize. He barged into the bedroom calling out her name.

Geet was in the bathroom taking her shower when she heard Maan calling her frantically. She quickly draped herself in a towel and hurried out. He almost collided with her outside the bathroom and his blood pressure shot through the ceiling. She was standing in front of him half naked in just a towel, a mere excuse for a piece of clothing. His eyes roamed over her long, pale limbs still glistening with tiny beads of water and hair streaming in rivulets over her shoulders clung to her body. The fruity fragrance of her shampoo tickled his nostrils. Her big brown eyes looked at him in bewilderment and held his gaze.  He took in the sight of her body merely inches away from him. He took the time to notice the creamy perfection of her skin, the curves of her figure and the fullness of her lips. He held his own breath as he gently touched her wet hair and pushed the annoying strand behind her ear, his fingertips gently brushing her skin.

Geet closed her eyes in mortification. Her hands tightened into fists and her toes curled up. Her heart beat loudly making thumping noise in her ears. Maan softly flicked a drop of water resting on her bare shoulder and laid a soft kiss. Just as Maan's lips touched her soft skin, she experienced a sense of warmth and softness coupled by a little jolt of current and Geet started to back away.

"Geet" He tried to stop her retreat by holding her by her upper arms and drew her close. He pressed a light kiss on her temple. Another on her cheek, the shell of her ear, the nape of her neck....

"Maan...." Geet  sighed going weak in the knees.

"Main change karke aati hoon" She managed to speak as she pried herself free of his grip and left without a backward glance. She was shaking but managed to reach the bathroom and change into something decent. She mentally kicked herself for her idiocy. She had walked into her husband half naked... HALF NAKED!! She covered her face in embarrassment.

Maan racked a hand on his head in frustration. Had he offended her yet again? Did she not understand what her close proximity does to him? He decided to talk to her and maybe she would open up.  

She came out to find Maan sitting on the bed with his laptop. Without looking at him, she walked off to the dresser where she started drying her hair.

"So are you going to carry on sulking at home, as well?" Maan murmured. He was mildly upset as she paid no attention to him and carried on with her own tasks.

Geet looked up and frowned "I am not sulking."

"Wrong, you left work without informing me and now you will not even speak to me" He stated the fact.

"I did leave you a message and we are talking right now.  Aren't we?" she spat.

Maan sighed seeing that this was going no where so he asked her up front. "Geet, are you still mad about that?" They both knew the "that" he was referring to.

She gave him an icy stare. Of course she was mad at him. She decided to address the elephant in the room. "Maan, I didn't feel bad that you refused to even look at the proposal but the fact that you clearly credit me with no intelligence at all. If you don't think I am capable of making any decisions or suggesting you something, why did you ask me to join you?" She laid it out in front of him crystal clear.

Maan walked up to Geet's side and laid his hands on her shoulders. "Geet aisa kuch nahi hai...I trust your judgement, infact I have already set a meeting with Mr.Demello tomorrow in Noida"

She looked at him with hopeful eyes. He wasn't just saying it to appease her, was he?

He read the doubt in her eyes."Well let's just say I'm giving it some thought," he said teasingly touching her nose.

Geet gave him her broad dazzling smile which he had come to love like crazy and he felt his heart been alleviated from an unknown burden.

"Geet, I don't like staying away from you....I want you right here always" Maan pulled her close to him crushing her lean figure into his. She rested her head on his broad chest inhaling his masculine scent.

"I don't believe you" she replied jokingly though she could hear his heart beating loudly close to her ear echoing the same things that came out of his mouth.

"Then I'll prove it to you," he said huskily.

"Hmmmm.....?" She looked at him fuzzily. And Maan brought his hot mouth crashing down on her soft lips.

Precap::   Warmth spread through her belly and the room seemed to be spin in rapid arcs, taking her pulse with it.

Thankyou for reading. Please DON'T forget to comment.

Please hit the "LIKE" button if you enjoyed this update...

BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

Edited by -jia- - 08 February 2011 at 11:27am

The following 207 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10nams4pyarisahelimohiniichetchoudpurvagaberinlwgeetsimran2608scarce05san1989shanmanjunehavashicukishswthrtnambimaaneet_mansicavitaaasdg26star432suganya91AASTHA_mtnikitaagarwal06POULOMI22mariam.ahmed197neetugarg123AISHAJSsarah_zaishaaisha_1998sabafaizsrupithipi9290860623Monics316vishruti.siritazzogagsykrishna.pp1980fizza25sharbatvemtoasmi123ammyicycoolwifey90Morning Start3ejGemmTinkJiaKavyaNaik123lailapnjbhakbhartifanblessednimSemarnkreenasvnonabebuprizahansasmaNoori93SapphireFlamesholyangelAnemaripiyushisakadafiThugAngelmaureen84khansangelrichu26Moon002rostannbellTinku2015chiki143pari_DDapril12Diva7Love2readkhushboo22rashgirl000neha512anky_scutemishtiLadyArwenmishtibHADmishtiavani_9CrystalSayam-g19Be.edgymyedward12nan_10RukhluvMaanmansijani21mysticangelmaaneetkimeetMiss-Rizhuny.thebestdimpzzabina03123prithamaansi007shivangi783charlie1950trishapbobbydolldoosheeka--jassi--babygurl10dhrashteeixraymaanmishtiQueenbeePallaviCythereakiran99sparikhiqbals4everchubzyKinshukKiDewaniAnu_Rputhdreamy4everheermeherjazzeretteamzu32ruhakhancyum321-shamima-Gudiyalovesguru286pearlninaviNav2010sheetalvasagangesegbMsMovielover-SmexySmile--bansi-Maaneet4eved_soniapayal.gupta177jeyanthi123COLOGYHanishadevimonika1992-Zahra15-kiran_ratilibra25maankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-LuvScoobypaponeconKrishnaluv94wajiha-1smj1977.shrutiambbihaVintagepeachdrdee142Water.sanu3108mrk-1meravigiliso007jindalshalini01esha143vrsharmaPaintedSkysonu4everkomlikaeuphoricnisha_hc_bs_ddLavZksasipunjabi.princeshindu4lyfisomerskooliionamita25*Dakoo_Minzy*janu_2006pop77shah10rsroopaliHansaNhinal_maaneetnahtani88anshrasweet scorpiomitzi11--Ratna--sona-raimaanseeTeju_wkarShalvepreethiahoneygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Tyroarpitajimaaneetsangelpunam2712angeldream14Madhuri53Loquacious_AashCrazyCutesypickachukhwaishfanspvdSecretKhabri420Krishna_SouravDonnaa

libra25 IF-Rockerz
libra25
libra25

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
great...finally both are talking.......and discussing.....
the precap is ahem ahemm...........Embarrassed

Edited by libra25 - 08 February 2011 at 11:51am

-jia-

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
love it.
thx.

-jia-