Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maneet FF: Dreams ~1~ Part 21 page 143 (Page 66)

-jia- IF-Dazzler
-jia-
-jia-

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinalshah

hey jia r u going to update today???
Not sure.. I haven't finished writing the next part.. If I do finish it, I will post it for sure...

esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Hey Jia..are u updating now..?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-jia-

hinal_maaneet IF-Sizzlerz
hinal_maaneet
hinal_maaneet

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -jia-

Originally posted by hinalshah

hey jia r u going to update today???
Not sure.. I haven't finished writing the next part.. If I do finish it, I will post it for sure...

ok will wait till then

-jia-

-jia- IF-Dazzler
-jia-
-jia-

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Sorry for the delay...

Updating in some time... :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

komlikaesha143maankigeet4ever

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Sorry for the delay...

will be waiting Big smile

-jia-

libra25 IF-Rockerz
libra25
libra25

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee
waiting......

-jia-

hinal_maaneet IF-Sizzlerz
hinal_maaneet
hinal_maaneet

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Sorry for the delay...

ok yaar im waitingggggggggg till u update

-jia-

-jia- IF-Dazzler
-jia-
-jia-

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Thank You all for leaving such wonderful comments. I love you all…Hug

Sorry for the delay, here is the next part. Please excuse any mistakes.

Part 11

Geet had decided to cook breakfast herself, giving Nakul a day off. She went around the kitchen looking for essentials. She knew Maan loved continental food and she had purchased a book earlier and tried her best to copy a recipe. Like they say, the best way to get to a man's heart is through his stomach. She decided to make the easiest one, Italian Omelet. She quickly cut the mushrooms, bell pepper and onions. She got a large bowl and whisked together the eggs and cottage cheese. Looking at the time, she cursed herself for taking so long, Maan would be here any minute and he didn't like it when breakfast was served late. She quickly got the omelet ready and poured his coffee and rushed to the breakfast table as Maan descended from the stairs.

"Geet? You aren't ready yet? Office nahi  jaana hai aaj?" He inquired seeing Geet still in her night dress.

"I will come to office a little late today, aap naasta kijiye na. Maine khud banaya hai" She beamed as she put forward her creation.

"Where is Nakul?" he asked as he took his fork and dug into his plate.

"Maine usko aaj chutti de di hai." She said sipping her tea. Maan looked at Geet exasperatingly.

"Geet, yeh kya hai? First Pinky and now Nakul??..What are you upto?" He joked.

"Uffo Maan, aap bhi na. Aap naasta karo..chalo chalo and tell me how is it?" Eager to get the verdict, she urged him to eat. She hovered over him as he took the first bite. 

The omelet was entirely tasteless; apparently Geet had forgotten to put in the main ingredient –salt. He looked at her, looking at him with hopeful eyes and then looked at the omelet lying in front of him.

"Hmmm…" he said slowly chewing it, gagging on it he reached for his coffee.

"What hmmm… Tell me how it is? Do u like it?" she smiled with the hands clasped together in anticipation. Maan looked at her as she sat with her hands under the chin waiting for words of admiration hurled her way.

"Mindblowing Geet, it is very good" He said taking another bite of the awfully tasting omelet that his wife made with so much love for him. FOR HIM. Maan sucked it up and took another bite and then another as Geet sat beside him looking at him.  Maan finished the whole plate and saw Geet looking at him with a scowl.  Not understanding what he did wrong, he puckered his eyebrows, "What?"

Geet crossed her arms and looked away. "Sara ka sara omelet akele kha gaye.. mujhe ek baar poocha bhi nahi. Ek bite to de sakte the na.." She had waited for Maan to offer her a bite all this while but on avail.

He didn't know what to say. He couldn't possibly tell her that it was terrible and he didn't want her to taste it.

"It was so good that I didn't feel like sharing it" he teased her. "Plus you don't like continental, to maine socha.." He knew Geet put a lot of effort in making him breakfast and he didn't want her to feel awful about the whole thing. She made an effort and that meant a lot for him. He couldn't stop himself as he slowly and gently placed a kiss on her forehead. "Thank you."  Geet broke into a content smile as she watched her husband wave her a good bye. She promised to join him in the office later.

Geet was almost skipping with joy when she made the second omelet from the batch left behind. She took one bite and tears clouded her eyes. How could he have liked this horrible concoction that she served him? Not only had he finished it, he had praised her not once telling her how awful it tasted or made fun of her cooking. She had ruined the breakfast for him. She now understood why he didn't let her have a bite. She remembered when she had served him tea instead of coffee and how mad he had gotten. They surely had come a long way since then. She smiled through her tears as she understood the depth of her husband's feelings for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maan looked up with a welcoming smile when Geet barged into his office yet again. She had made it a habit of hers, she never knocked..just walked into her husband's cabin. He looked so handsome and gorgeous in his impeccable formal suit, she fell in love with him all over again.

Geet took a seat in front of him and bit a lip while she formulated the words in her head.  Maan waited for her to say something. She met his perplexed stare.

"Mujhe aapse kuch baat karni hai" she finally stated.

"Hmmm…. About what??

"About work actually"

He gave her a look of barely concealed delight. "Work?? Go ahead" he murmured.

"Do you remember George Demello??" she blurted out.

He frowned as he flipped back through his memory lane. " Are you talking about the young business man from Switzerland?"

"That's right. He's called the office a few times now" She said as she picked up the paper weight and looked at it ideally.

" Aur tumhaari unse baat hui hai, am I right??" He asked

"That's right" She drew a deep breath. " Maan ,he says you won't see him or take his calls"

"Because I see no point in all, it would be a waste of my time" he butted in, immediately recognizing where this conversation was headed. "I have no intention of working on his idea, Geet  - so if that's what you're about to ask me, then you can save your breath"

"Lekin unka idea to bahut brilliant hai" she argued, ignoring the look in his eyes.

" Tumko ek hafta bhi nahi hua hai yahan kaam karte ko and already you're an expert??" he hissed.

"Mera mazaak mat udaaiye Maan" she sounded sad

"I am not trying to make fun of you..I'm only trying to tell you how it is, Geet and it's just not the kind of project, our company involves in" he tried to reason.

"So my opinion counts for nothing??" she asked

"Why should it?" he questioned her looking at her in the eye.

"What about the fact that I came from a business school with a distinction" she replied proudly.

He was impressed. " Geet, that's all theory, please try to be practical"

"Aur kabhi kabhi – humko hamari dil ki baat bhi sun leni chahiye.. you know instincts, and my instinct is telling me that this is a brilliant idea."

"I said NO" he growled. " My experience overrules your instinct. I have an important meeting and this conversation is over" with that he walked off to his meeting.

Geet felt like she had just been punched in the stomach. Not just the way he had dismissed her idea, but his zero lack of faith in her judgment broke her heart.

"I am going to prove you wrong, Maan" she silently challenged herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maan had been restless during the whole meeting. He cursed himself for loosing his temper. He realized, he probably had said much more than he should have. He knew Geet was upset with his behavior, but he just could not make her see any sense in the issue. He made decisions with his head and she with her heart. Their company made buildings not personal houses. There would be too much of a set back and he wasn't ready to take that risk, not when he was responsible for the whole company. His one wrong decision and everything comes crumbling down.  He wondered how he would make up to Geet now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Geet decided she no longer wanted to stay in office and returned home. Maan had not yet returned from his meeting. The walls in the office were closing in on her and she had felt suffocated. She couldn't breathe and her heart ached. She wanted to talk to Maan but he had not returned to his cabin ever since their little tiff. She had the Demello file in front of her as she worked on some details with her legs propped up on the sofa. She wished Maan was there with her. She hated fighting with him.

The phone rang and she picked it up in the second ring and froze. She was about to disconnect when she heard his plea.

"Please Geet, phone mat kaatna.. You have to talk to me. Just once. I want to apologize" Dev's voice loomed over the speaker.

Precap::  "So are you going to carry on sulking at home, as well?"

Thankyou for reading. Please DON'T forget to comment.

Please hit the "LIKE" button if you enjoyed this update...

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

The following 197 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10thahuchetchoudpurvagaberinlwgeetsimran2608chintushilpavani0391san1989shanmanjugeetno1nehavashicukishswthrtnambimaaneet_mansikathrina7176star432suganya91AASTHA_mtnikitaagarwal06POULOMI22Deepi18mariam.ahmed197neetugarg123aisha_1998AISHAJSsarah_zaishasabafaiz9290860623thea_angelygagsyMonics316srupithipikrishna.payal956sharbatvemtofizza25asmi123BallumauammyicycooltimepasskarGemmcreddySemarnkKavyaNaik123ayu14lailapnjbhakbhartifanTinkJiareenasvnonabebuprizahansasmaholyangelmaureen84sakadafiAnemaripiyushi-BeingAppy-SapphireFlamesannie.shonakatiehiwatarikhansangelrichu26rostXMaanxGeetXMoon002annbellchiki143bina_apari_DDLove2readDiva7april12farha623rashgirl000neha512cutemishtikhushboo22anky_sCrystalSayam-g19maaneetkimeetmishtibLadyArwenimaasthaRukhluvMaanBe.edgymyedward12nan_10huny.thebestdimpzzmaansi007shivangi783charlie1950amalu123bobbydolldoosheeka--jassi--anshimanshitanya_visrikrithiixraymaanmishtikiran99Cythereaiqbals4eversparikhdivya22puthcyum321ruhakhanKinshukKiDewanibd670816Anu_Rjazzeretteamzu32-shamima-dreamy4evermaanujaanu-SmexySmile-MsMovieloverninaviNav2010Gudiyalovesguru286pearlgangesegbMaaneet4eved_soniapayal.gupta177jeyanthi123Hanishadevi-Zahra15-monika1992maankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-LuvScoobyKrishnaluv94paponeconlibra25TinkerBellaWater.wajiha-1krati5Vintagepeachdrdee142mrk-1ambbihasanu3108vrsharmaesha143shalini01PaintedSkykomlikaLavZeuphoric-Yaz-Preethi-Premiksasipunjabi.princeshindu4lyfisomerskooliionamita25swetha10*Dakoo_Minzy*pop77shah10hinal_maaneetrsroopalimaanseeSoulmate_Sanaanshrasweet scorpiomitzi11HansaN--Ratna--ShalveTyroRemya_Pillaiarpitajihoneygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6maaneetsangelpunam2712angeldream14Madhuri53Loquacious_AashCrazyCutesypickachukhwaishfanspvdSecretKhabri420Krishna_SouravDonnaa

Go to top