Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maneet FF: Dreams ~1~ Part 21 page 143 (Page 28)

-jia- IF-Dazzler
-jia-
-jia-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneha0504

lovely... its nice to see some sort of improvement in their relationship.. I somehow feel that Geet is really trying very hard to make this marriage work.. whereas Maan is getting stuck up with his pride ,ego and concern state of his mind for now.... waiting to read further what they are gonna do.. in this lovely fic 
Thanks Sneha..Smile Nice to know you like the ff....Just a few more minutes I am updating...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanu3108

-jia- IF-Dazzler
-jia-
-jia-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinalshah

hey jia i read ur ff today and im totally in love with yaar even i have started writing a ff and i really suck but ur writing is just superb
plzzzzzzzzzzz update soon
Awww...thanks.. give me link to ur ff..and pm me when u update.. I would love to readSmile

sanu3108

hinal_maaneet IF-Sizzlerz
hinal_maaneet
hinal_maaneet

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -jia-

Originally posted by hinalshah

hey jia i read ur ff today and im totally in love with yaar even i have started writing a ff and i really suck but ur writing is just superb
plzzzzzzzzzzz update soon
Awww...thanks.. give me link to ur ff..and pm me when u update.. I would love to readSmile

ok surely but i dont post it is my sis who posts it but will send u the pm
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1601322
plzzzzzz read and comment yaar

-jia-

-jia- IF-Dazzler
-jia-
-jia-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Please excuse any mistakes

Part 6

A whole week had passed just like that.  Everyday Geet would lay out clothes for him and he wore whatever she took out without any complain. Though they didn't talk much'they always had their breakfast together. Maan made a point to be home in time for dinner and he didn't need any phone calls to remind him that.  He would look intently at his wife's beautiful face every night before he went off to sleep and Geet would get her full in the morning. The distance between them on the bed had been diminishing day by day and today something happened which neither of them had expected. Geet had woken up in his arms.

~~~~Flashback of the morning~~~~

Geet always woke up before Maan and left for her morning routine before he would get up but today even if she wanted to leave the bed, she couldn't, for her husband's strong arm was around her waist. Geet felt herself cuddled protectively by Maan.  He was turned sideways, his one arm under his head like it usually was but his other arm was no longer on his own body. It lay around Geet's waist lovingly. She too was snuggled closer to him. She tried to pry his arm off of her to release herself from his hold when he tightened his grip and for a second Geet thought he was awake. She turned to look at him and sighed finding him still asleep. She blushed at the position they were in, even though unconsciously they were in each other's arms, well technically she was in his arms. She decided she liked the way she was held captive and closed her eyes once again putting her hand over the arm holding her. When she later opened her eyes, neither was the arm there nor was Maan, she mentally kicked herself for sleeping again. 

Maan had woken up to find Geet snuggled up in his arms. Could his day get any better he thought? She slept peacefully with her small hand over his arm. He slowly and carefully removed his arm and touched that strand of hair that always fell loose. How many times had he wanted to lean close and push that wayward strand back into place? He took in the sight of her so close to him...he wondered how that milky skin would feel beneath his fingers. her feminine scent invaded his body and made it nearly impossible to stay rational.... he wished to lay a trail of kisses on her soft cheeks and those supple full lips.......he gazed at them and then he looked away abruptly, stopping the train of his thoughts from going any further and got off the bed.

~~~~~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maan wondered what had gotten into Geet today. She seemed distracted. At the breakfast table she had given his coffee to Daadima and had offered him tea. She was lost in her own world today, and if he wasn't mistaken she had a faint pink tone to her cheeks. She seemed happy but nonetheless preoccupied with her own thoughts. She always made sure everything was in order so it stunned him when he found that one of his socks was missing and now his shirt had a button loose.

"Geet, Can u give me another shirt? This one is missing a button" he called out to her.

She walked up to the closet and came back with a needle and thread. Maan looked at her as she approached him and stood in front of him "Ek minute, main abhi laga deti hoon" she replied and started to sew the button back on his shirt.

Maan forgot to breathe... His breath caught in his throat and refused to return to normal... his whole body tensed up with the close proximity. She had her head bent as she slowly worked with the needle in her hand'he watched as her hands moved sewing the button back on the shirt. If he didn't know his wife better, he would bet on his life that she was a damn good seductress. She had leaned toward him to cut the thread with her teeth and Maan felt an explosion of desire that rushed at him and through him with the fury of a freight train . He forced himself to stifle a groan. The urge to touch her, feel her intensified until he was aching with it. Just as he moved his hand up a little to touch her, she straightened herself finishing the task at hand.

"Done...sorry pata nahi maine kaise miss kar diya yeh.." She moved a step back totally unaware of the havoc she was causing on the man in front of her.

He nodded his head as he didn't trust his own voice at the moment.

"She looks so damn innocent " Maan thought as he buttoned up his shirt.....He realized he knew nothing about her, what interested her and what didn't.  Nothing about her, save the fact that she made his world rotate smoothly. 

Geet was making the bed when she felt his presence still in the room. She turned and saw him watching her. He was holding something in his hands. She looked at him nervously.

"Ummm.....yeh main.......tum.....yeh party ke liye.....agar tum ko achcha lage to....I mean if u like it'" He closed his eyes in frustration....he was fumbling with words....Maan Singh Khurana never fumbles... what the heck was wrong with him... He shut his mouth not trusting himself any more and extended the box towards her.

Geet took the box from him with trembling hands. It was the first time he had gotten something for her. To say that she was ecstatic would be an understatement. She beamed at him.

" Thankyou" she mouthed softly and her eyes brimmed with unshed tears and gratitude.

When he smiled back at her, she felt as if she were surrounded by a blanket of warmth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her parents could not make it to the party because of Tito's exams but Rajji did. She was happy to meet her sister after so long and was eager to spend time with her. Geet's parents had sent plenty of gifts for everyone.

"Didi, yeh wala dekho.. kitna sundar hain na?" said Rajji holding the red sari and passing it to Geet. "Aap kal kya pehan ne wali ho?? " she asked. Geet smiled at her little sister and showed her the sari Maan had given to her earlier.

"Yeh to white hai....lekin aapka favourite color to red hai na??" She asked confused. 

"Haan.....but I am going to wear this one." She said with a twinkle in her eyes. The sari Maan gifted her was white with silver work over it and she had fallen in love with it instantly. Their choice of color might not be the same but her husband had impeccable taste, no doubt.

The whole house was packed with laughter by the time Maan returned from work. He had just one client meeting today and he decided to return a little earlier. The morning incident in the bedroom had left him baffled. He barely could keep his thoughts straight during the whole meeting and was relieved when it was over. His life had changed so much in a small amount of time. He was never the one to get settled and be married. Life sure is unpredictable........he concluded. Just until last week, he was surrounded by files, clients and endless meetings, he would think nothing but work and now.... she was all he thought about.. He itched to be back home.

He entered his bedroom to find Geet and Rajji immersed with their talks and laughter. He had never seen Geet laugh out like that. Her laughter filled the whole room with a new life and he wondered why didn't she laugh often or maybe she did, he thought and he was never there to witness it. Maan stood near the door leaning on it taking in the sight before his eyes.

" Hi Jiju" called out Rajji. She was the first one to notice him there.

He straightened himself and gave a half hug to Rajji who was undoubtedly super thrilled to be there.

"How are you?" he asked her all the while looking at Geet.

As Rajji started telling him all about her travel and her parents, they walked back to the living room. Geet had already gotten his coffee.

As Geet busied herself with the preparation of dinner, she could feel Maan watching everything she did. He sat at the end of the sofa , observing her with what seemed like appreciation.

He looked at everyone around him busy with their own talks as he slowly walked towards the kitchen. She looked up at him. "Aapko kuch chahiye?"

"You seem so tensed" He walked toward her, stopping when he was only inches away.

She tried to relax, but his sudden proximity was creating topsy-turvy sensations. "you........you've been staring at me."

He remained close, much too close. "I can't help it'" he mumbled more to himself than her.

"Aap mujhe nervous kar rahe hain," she said without lifting her eyes to look at him.

"Sorry." He took a step back, grabbed a glass of water and took a thirst-quenching swallow. Geet was too distracted and cut her finger while cutting the vegetables.

"Ouch!!" she cried out....He was back at her side in an instant...."Geet tum dekh kar kaam nahi kar sakti?? Dhyaan kahan rehta hai tumhara'atleast learn to be careful when you are holding a knife" he chided her.

He called out to Rajji to get him the first-aid box. He took her hand and carefully cleaned the wound dressing it.

"Bahut dard ho raha hai?" He asked softly........Geet kept looking at her husband in awe. She couldn't answer, couldn't speak... Did he not know what he did to her each time he was so close? She had just told him she was a nervous wreck around him....she closed her eyes not wanting to face anything right now.

Precap: The party...

Phew done this was all Maaneet update.. hope I could bring out the tension I wanted to...I have never written anything like this EVER..Was it Good....Bad....obnoxious??.. readers lets have the verdict...LOL while I sit and chew on my nails...Hahahahaha

Hit the like button if you liked the update....

Edited by -jia- - 27 January 2011 at 12:15pm

The following 233 member(s) liked the above post:

laddha_chanchalssssmarhavelibagalsnehag10nams4ratnavanipyarisahelichetchoupsruthidpurvagaberinlwgeetsimran2608scarce05vani0391sheffsan1989nehavashigeetno1taniakhaled48cukishattitudeshymaaneet_mansicavitaaasdg26kathrina7176suganya91AASTHA_mtsinia.123nikitaagarwal06POULOMI22bubble333mariam.ahmed197lovely_sweetdeepsikha09aisha_1998sarah_zaishaAISHAJSrichujimmyneetugarg123sabafaiz9290860623Monics316sree12chillychickengagsykrishna.payal956pp1980sharbatvemtoleen10leenfizza25asmi123ammyicycoolTinkJiamans22truthseeker123bhakbhartifanGemmjoa123saragulwifeyitsallabtGURTIannie03reenasv-Trinity-KavyaNaik123lailapnjshalinikanaguavantika_singhnonabebuhansasmaprizamisschulbulidiyachill-BeingAppy-ooooooShefali16piyushiixiaasakadafimaureen84Moon002khansangelrichu26kkaavvyyaashruthiruchsiluvrainaartisandhyabanojrostannbellTinku2015chiki143bina_a26_chaitracaffeineaddict.CrystalSayaLadyArwenavani_9saam123neha512rashgirl000varthyadi000Love2readcutemishtianky_sdh_ritikhushboo22DeelightDiva7farha623m-g19-Awaari-maaneetkimeethuny.thebestprema_ksRukhluvMaanBe.edgymyedward12nan_10dimpzzshivangi783maaneet_piscesdoosheekababygurl10tanya_vianshimanshicharlie1950teri_susantrishapmaanmishtidhrashteeamalu123bd670816dreamy4everheermeherCythereaMysticalRealmluvabbybabyiqbals4eversparikhKinshukKiDewaniputhjazzeretteamzu32-shamima-cyum321maanujaanuninaviNav2010jeyanthi123payal.gupta177GC_TheKingd_soniaMaaneet4evelove4all-SmexySmile-SayaneeH.LecterMsMovielover286pearlsheetalvasagangesegbmaankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-libra25TinkerBellakiran_rati-Zahra15-monika1992HanishadeviCOLOGYLuvScoobysmj1977.shrutiKrishnaluv94krati5Vintagepeachdrdee142Water.wajiha-1mrk-1meravigilisoambbihasanu3108PaintedSkykomlikaeuphoricsonu4everLavZesha143vrsharmashalini01nisha_hc_bs_ddpunjabi.princeshindu4lyfisomerskooliionamita25sweet scorpioanshraSoulmate_Sanamitzi11liv2laughHansaNaamirkhanfanswetha10janu_2006*Dakoo_Minzy*anuandavicraziekudipop77shah10rsroopalihinal_maaneetBasilisk--Ratna--sona-raiShalveangeldream14maaneetsangelpunam2712Tyro6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrapearpitajiLoquacious_AashMadhuri53CrazyCutesykhwaishfanpickachuKrishna_SouravspvdSecretKhabri420Donnaa

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
oye jia ... faltoo ki tension le rahi thee tum ... the update was awesome ... 

loved the way they are falling for each other ... Maan's nervousness while gifting her the sari was adorable .. poor thing .. THE MSK .... nervous to the core  LOL

continue soon

love

Sana

Edited by sindu555 - 27 January 2011 at 12:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-jia-komlika

creddy Senior Member
creddy
creddy

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
loved the update...you did bring out the tension btw them...what is going to happen in the party...will they be going on a honey moon

-jia-

maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
lovley update ..................dera  fabulssssssssssssssssss................ur just superb 

-jia-

PaintedSky IF-Rockerz
PaintedSky
PaintedSky

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Let me read first... than I'll comment ....

-jia-

Go to top