Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maneet FF: Dreams ~1~ Part 21 page 143 (Page 143)

-jia- IF-Dazzler
-jia-
-jia-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha143

Unreserve kar diya hai ...abhi tak tu ne dekh bhi liya hogaa...LOL...aur main itni jaldi sone waali nahi hu...so aaraam se update kar...tera update padh ke hi sone jaaungi....Tongue...par jyaada time leyio....

Will update it in another 20 mins... almost done hai.... sona mat...LOL

esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -jia-

Unreserve kar diya hai ...abhi tak tu ne dekh bhi liya hogaa...LOL...aur main itni jaldi sone waali nahi hu...so aaraam se update kar...tera update padh ke hi sone jaaungi....Tongue...par jyaada time leyio....

Will update it in another 20 mins... almost done hai.... sona mat...LOL

Don't worry babes,I'm here only lurking around ur FF till u update LOL....take ur time...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-jia-

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
babes 20 mins are up!!

-jia-

DrashtiDhamiNo1 IF-Dazzler
DrashtiDhamiNo1
DrashtiDhamiNo1

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
cumon hun im waitin

-jia-

esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
I'm here honey where are u.?woh kya kehthe hai old movie song mein...

Jaane ja dhoondtha fir raha hu tujhe raat din tu kaha .....LOL

And Jia ye tere liye nahi tha update ke liye tha ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-jia-Loquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
????????

-jia-

-jia- IF-Dazzler
-jia-
-jia-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

(C) Ratna "PerfectYaRav"

Part 21

Geet had been smiling within as she sat on the swing, her legs dangling .It was a sunny afternoon but the cool wind made it more pleasant. She was glad she could convince Maan to let her idle in the garden. He had been too protective about her since that day. She knew his reasons, he had made them clear on more than one occasions. She was so glad he was in her life and she sent a silent prayer to her Babaji.

"How are you now Geet Bhabhi?" he asked. He was standing a few feet away. He had last seen her lying on the hospital bed and could never muster the courage to go to the Main mansion to ask about her health even from Daadima.

Dev's voice made her eyes open. She squinted her eyes to see him and then gave him a cozy smile surprising Dev. He didn't think she would ever smile at him but he had been wrong before on many occasions.

"Dev? I wish everyone would stop asking me that" she scrunched her nose and added "I am fine now. Thanks for asking." She replied politely. Dev gave her a small nod. She had been grateful that Dev had come at the right time to help Adi. She did try to mention it to Maan but he wouldn't hear anything about it. She wanted to bridge the gaps between the two brothers.

Not knowing how to carry the conversation forward she asked "How are you doing?"

Dev shrugged his shoulders all the while looking at the grass beneath his shoes. "There isn't much to do..since I am alone in the outhouse"

Geet felt a little pity for him but then he was responsible for all retribution he was getting. She wondered why he did what he did. What was the reason behind the differences between the two brothers? She knew it didn't start with her marriage with Maan but it had been the last straw. She looked at him in the eye and asked

"Dev, would you tell me the reason for backing out of the marriage at the last minute? And please don't bother to lie"

He knew he would have to answer that question when he looked at Geet. The determination on her face was something that couldn't be missed. He wondered what happened to the meek Geet Handa he had gone to meet when Daadi ma had dragged him to Hoshiarpur.

"I was—" he rephrased, "I am in love with somebody else" Geet looked at him without showing any emotion. "Daadima and Bro never liked her" he shrugged his shoulders. "She wanted me to go and meet you and agree to this alliance. I tried to ask you if you weren't ready but you never said anything"

Geet still didn't look satisfied. So he continued, "Also I wanted to tarnish the Khurana name" Horror filled Geet as her eyes widened. "I hate Maan Bro and that is no news" he added.

Geet looked as if she had been slapped. He hated Maan, her Maan, the good, nice caring compassionate man, she had for a husband. Why would somebody, lest his own brother hate him?

"If you hated my husband so much, why did you help me? He considers me his life and that is no news either. You would have gotten what you wanted, hurt him" She spat.

He had infuriated her, Dev concurred. "I know, but believe it or not, I felt guilty" he couldn't mention the fact that the guilt came from Geet getting hurt the second time because of him. He couldn't take anymore of her piercing eyes so he retreated his steps. "Bro asked me to keep distance from you, I don't think he would be too glad to see us conversing. Take care" Saying his goodbye he turned and walked away leaving Geet wondering if he really was guilty as he proclaimed to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adi had not been able to trace who was behind the strike at Noida site. All the information he got was that the union leader of the workers association was MIA and the people who threw stones or pulled the trigger were not a part of the workers union. Nobody knew who they were. With the leader missing, there was nothing that could be done. Which only made Maan more cautious. He had started coming to work bringing Geet along with him.

The glass wall between Maan and Geet offices allowed Maan to look at his beautiful wife whenever he wanted. Geet would often catch him staring and would sometimes wink at her during the meetings, rendering her speechless.

Today while he was working, he didn't look up at her once. He was bending gracefully over his desk, his face animated. Her heart swelled, she felt as though someone had piled her arms full of treasure. She thought about their life together and how much they had come closer. They never discussed about the incident for she trusted Maan with all her heart and she knew if there was something to tell, he would do it on his own account. She badly wanted to know about his relation with his brother, why was there so much anger? She wasn't the one to dwell on pasts. Past was the past and she was his future. Her present was more important, her life with Maan was more important.

She saw the clients leave his office. She quickly smoothed down her hair and ran a hand down her clothes in an attempt to press away the creases. She walked towards his office all the while Maan's eyes on her. She went past his office. He looked up, he had expected her to come in. When she did not, he followed her. He found her waiting in an abandoned corridor near the pantry, her back against the wall. A mischievous smile was playing on her lips as if she had known all along that he would come. He grinned and walked towards her, his arms encircling her waist as he met her. She smiled up at him, as he pressed a light kiss on her nose.

"Geet" he took her name tenderly. She tiptoed to reach his lips, resting her hands on his shoulders,  Maan held her up for support. As Geet leaned into him, he kissed her soft and long, his fingers grazing along the lines of her jaw. When he pulled back a little, Geet kissed him back hard on the mouth, his fingers tangled in her hair, she was clinging to him, wanting more, needing more. He broke away, breathless but an amused smile appearing on his lips, his eyes questioning.

"Geet, honey?"

"Maan, ghar chalen?" she asked her hands resting on his chest.

Maan grinned at her, "kyun?" he asked.

"Because I want to go home," her cheeks turning crimson on account of her own boldness.

Maan was about to take her back into his arms when his phone rang. Putting up an finger in the air asking her to wait, he spoke into the phone "Haan, Pinky, ek min--" "-- Haan main aa raha hoon-- "---tum unko conference room mei bithaao---" he said in between the kisses his wife showered on him.

"Sorry Geet, I really have to attend this meeting," he said rubbing his hands on her upper arms.

"To theek hai main ghar ja rahi hoon" She turned around to leave only to be pulled back into the strong embrace of her husband.

"No…don't go…stay with me" he pleaded his lips close to her ears and she shuddered.

She didn't want to leave him so followed him all the way back to the conference room. The meeting was long over but they were still working.

"Geet, could you hand me the Chopra file please" he asked.

Geet slid the folders to him. He flicked through the pages, trying to focus on the images, but he was acutely aware of her presence, her soft perfume, and of her eyes on him.  He glanced at her only to find her looking back at him. She started to speak but he covered her lips with his fingers, shaking his head. A strange excitement was singing through her veins. He hugged her close, his hands sweeping down her back. Holding her so tightly she could scarcely breathe. She knew the depth of her love. It was stronger than anything she'd ever experienced and she knew that Maan felt it, too.

"Let's go home" he said with a smile, his voice all hoarse.

I hope you enjoyed the update... I was going to make Dev create misunderstanding between Maneet but since current track in the serial is going on the same path..I have changed my story....

Do leave your comments as I am all excited to start a new thread... I don't plan to put another update in this thread... so yeah...make it reach 150 pages....LOLLOL

Please hit the "LIKE" button if you enjoyed the update....
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

The following 212 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10mohiniichetchoupsruthiinlwgeetsimran2608san1989shanmanjunehavashiNeetu88cukishmaaneet_mansicavitaaafull2puneristar432suganya91nikitaagarwal06POULOMI22Deepi18mariam.ahmed197littlerenu16AISHAJSaisha_1998sarah_zaishasabafaizthea_angelyrifana2811anuvenuch9290860623srupithipiLAXMI005tazzochillychickenukdesigirlkasturi11krishna.pp1980asmi123fizza25sonupatammyicycoolGemmitsallabtGURTITinkJiamans22t3ejcreddybhakbhartifanavantika_singhayu14nonabebu-Trinity-hansasmared135b-Elfin-holyangelsakadafipiyushiPaloma_D-BeingAppy-cue1perfectflirt8annie.shonaalfiya7katiehiwatarikhansangelrichu26maureen84Moon002kkaavvyyaaanna12sandhyabanojrostannbellTinku2015chiki143pari_DDfarha623Diva7april12Love2readsaam123neha512preetymaaneetrashgirl000khushboo22cutemishtidishbhansavie_madhu.pmlist-eiya-BluntlySpeakingLadyArwenVaidhumomCrystalSayaLola13HADmishtiavani_9RukhluvMaanHawtieSeepm-g19maaneetkimeetmysticangel-Awaari-mansijani21Be.edgymyedward12dimpzzabina03shivangi783charlie1950ixrayamalu123doosheekatanya_vikptlanshimanshibabygurl10aksnCythereaytanujaprincess84puthheermeherjazzeretteamzu32-shamima--maankimishti-cyum321seshatreeNav2010gurti30ninavisheetalvasaMsMovielovergangesegb286pearl-SmexySmile-ShimmerrMaaneet4eved_soniapayal.gupta177jeyanthi123kiran_rati-Zahra15-libra25sweetkjpaponeconmaankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-rupzloveusmj1977.shrutiLuvScoobyKrishnaluv94krati5wajiha-1mrk-1drdee142ambbihasanu3108hindu4lyf--Saavi--misty_drastifanPaintedSkyanjucoolshalini01esha143ksasiangullgrl91LavZsonu4everdivareenacraziekudianuandaviisomersswetha10aamirkhanfanSoulmate_Sana-afsha-namita25mandymoresweet scorpiomitzi11shah10hinal_maaneetmaaniqraHansaN--Ratna--sona-rairsroopalimaanseeShalvepreethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrapearpitajiTyroCraziest_MGana56angeldream14punam2712Madhuri53Loquacious_AashCrazyCutesymysteriousmillipickachukhwaishfanspvdSecretKhabri420Krishna_SouravDonnaa

-jia- IF-Dazzler
-jia-
-jia-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

I'm here honey where are u.?woh kya kehthe hai old movie song mein...

Jaane ja dhoondtha fir raha hu tujhe raat din tu kaha .....LOL

And Jia ye tere liye nahi tha update ke liye tha ROFL
khud hi to mujhe baaton mei ulja liya...
updated...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayu14esha143

Go to top