Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maneet FF: Dreams ~1~ Part 21 page 143 (Page 130)

-jia- IF-Dazzler
-jia-
-jia-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha143

Part 19

Sab kuch karne ke baad ab aakhir mein ye kya karne tapka hai...Dev-Dushtaatma....How dare he even come near Geet inspite of him being the reason for her such state.....So he is angry with Maan because their dad left everything in his will to Maan n he had to live under his step-brother....but Daadi is right in her explanation...how on earth anyone can give him anything when they weren't made aware of his existence even..?Brainless Dev can't think this....so he's doing the thing that his cheap mind can come up with,hating and blaming his brother for everything Angry....Ha Geet is feeling gratitude towards him who is responsible for her state....he don't deserve that....I loved the way u showed Maan's anxiety n fear n restlessness after knowing the ordeal that Geet went through...its natural for one to panick in the light of something bad happening to their most loved ones....n also glad that he told Dev to saty away from Geet..now since he will not rest till he gets to the bottom of all the mess,lets see what is Dev gonna do to save his neck.....Jia don't neglect this due to the new one and update this soon...will be waiting for that....and yeah I want a lot more of Maaneet romance Tongue...I think its lacking now-a-days....don't u think so?LOL
There is more to the story of Maan and Dev's parents...will reveal that soon...Dev is a khota...period!!! I am glad you could feel Maan's pain..

I promise I won't neglect this FF because of the other one.. maybe update alternatively or together like i did today depending upon the time I get...

Hawwww...u think Maneet romance is lacking??Shocked Geet ko theek to hone do..... hehehe.. lets see what I can come up in the next update...LOLLOL

Thanks for the detailed comments.. I absolutely loved reading them... Muaaah!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

esha143

-jia- IF-Dazzler
-jia-
-jia-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

hey jia...

best part===dadi ka thappad!!! cant bear dadi being all senti in the serial today!!!  kill me plz!!! Dhikchuaan...fired my gun at you...there you are dead and Daadi can no longer trouble you...lolLOL 

maan crying over geet was awwwww.......bechara Maan....Cry

dev..is he really changing???? dont think so...mazaa nahi aayega story me...!!! Dev khota hai...woh nahi badalne wala....

and about ur note on my thread......i cant reply there till tom night...rules u kno!!

Aisi Hot pics dikha kar bolti hai chain ki neend sona... mazaak karte huye sharam nahi aati??? LOL....

Sigh... Why is he so freaking hot??? Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Hug Thanks for this...

u welcome sweety......
mai to bas tujhe hot hot dreams dene ki chaah me thi.....
sharam maan ko dekh ke kosoooo door bhaag jatii hai!!!

heheh...

thanks for pm sweety...
Thankyou babe...Smile
-jia- IF-Dazzler
-jia-
-jia-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -shamima-

Hmm devs emotions seem grey at the moment and awe maan came rushing to his wife's side once he knew she was in hospital wonder what he will do to dev once he finds out anyways great update and can't wait to read more Smile
Thankyou...
Dev won't change so quickly... Maan se bach le vahi bahut hai uske liye...
Will update soon...Smile
esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Glad I made u happy...thats what I want....anyway u do remember what I think of romance in this ff, don't u?So going by that yes it's lacking....so get going and please me again....make me proud with ur writing skills babes.....I know u think its difficult to please me in this category but I know this too that u can do a wonderful job on that...so I'm pestering u....so get going....and yes I may be a bit late in commenting for a week atleast but after that as soon as I get my lappy back u don't have to complain....i promise...till then please excuse my late comments...

-jia-

DrashtiDhamiNo1 IF-Dazzler
DrashtiDhamiNo1
DrashtiDhamiNo1

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
gr8 update cont soon plz

-jia-

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Embarrassed

-jia-

-jia- IF-Dazzler
-jia-
-jia-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha143

Glad I made u happy...thats what I want....anyway u do remember what I think of romance in this ff, don't u?So going by that yes it's lacking....so get going and please me again....make me proud with ur writing skills babes.....I know u think its difficult to please me in this category but I know this too that u can do a wonderful job on that...so I'm pestering u....so get going....and yes I may be a bit late in commenting for a week atleast but after that as soon as I get my lappy back u don't have to complain....i promise...till then please excuse my late comments...
Yes yes.. I know what you mean Wink Don't worry I have an idea but dont know to to bring it in the update as Geet is not well... lets see what I can do...LOL I promise a lot of romance...thats for sure...
Thats ok..take your time.. I know I keep saying that but then restless again...ConfusedLOL My bad!!!
but you know how I value your comments so I miss them... to raha nahi jaata...
aaj to mere kaleje mei thand peh gayi hai... comments pad kar... lol....LOL 

I hope you get your lappy back soon.... I may not update this FF on the weekend as I have absolutely nothing written for the next part..but will update it soon...pakka...I have a small part written for the other FF.. ab yeh mat kehna ki I am neglecting this FF..I am not.. I already have part 21 ready....ROFL 20 likhna hai.... don't ask me yeh kaise hua...ConfusedLOLLOL

Edited by -jia- - 24 February 2011 at 3:04pm

esha143

-jia- IF-Dazzler
-jia-
-jia-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DrashtiDhamiNo1

gr8 update cont soon plz
Thankyou dear
Will surely update soon Smile

Go to top