Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maneet FF: Dreams ~1~ Part 21 page 143 (Page 129)

Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve
Shalve

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
superb update.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-jia-

esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Part 17

I liked the way Maan decided to come clean before Geet about Sameera before dev could create any barrier between them using the situation again...Communication always helps people to bridge their differences...and strengthen the relationships.....and glad that Geet understood him and stood by him....needless to say,loved the Maaneet moments....Tongue

-jia-

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
hey jia...

best part===dadi ka thappad!!! cant bear dadi being all senti in the serial today!!!  kill me plz!!!

maan crying over geet was awwwww.......

dev..is he really changing???? dont think so...mazaa nahi aayega story me...!!!

and about ur note on my thread......i cant reply there till tom night...rules u kno!!

Aisi Hot pics dikha kar bolti hai chain ki neend sona... mazaak karte huye sharam nahi aati??? LOL....

Sigh... Why is he so freaking hot??? Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Hug Thanks for this...

u welcome sweety......
mai to bas tujhe hot hot dreams dene ki chaah me thi.....
sharam maan ko dekh ke kosoooo door bhaag jatii hai!!!

heheh...

thanks for pm sweety...

-jia-

esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Part 18

Haaii what a romantic beginning of a day and also of an update....Thanks for that one hun....so the day afetr Maan told Geet about her,Sameera is back in his life n met Geet....something fishy there,isn't it?I doubt what she has in mind now..?Lets see....but i liked the way Geet handled her.....Oh God Geet got hurt and all this is the plan of that 'Dev'il to hurt Maan....that stupid, idiot, moron of a man...how dare he Angry....When Maan comes to know of this he'll surely kill him....and there Maan is feeling uneasy since Geet is in danger....haila dil se dil ka connection ha?TongueLOL...good good keep it up....Big smile

-jia-

esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Part 19

Sab kuch karne ke baad ab aakhir mein ye kya karne tapka hai...Dev-Dushtaatma....How dare he even come near Geet inspite of him being the reason for her such state.....So he is angry with Maan because their dad left everything in his will to Maan n he had to live under his step-brother....but Daadi is right in her explanation...how on earth anyone can give him anything when they weren't made aware of his existence even..?Brainless Dev can't think this....so he's doing the thing that his cheap mind can come up with,hating and blaming his brother for everything Angry....Ha Geet is feeling gratitude towards him who is responsible for her state....he don't deserve that....I loved the way u showed Maan's anxiety n fear n restlessness after knowing the ordeal that Geet went through...its natural for one to panick in the light of something bad happening to their most loved ones....n also glad that he told Dev to saty away from Geet..now since he will not rest till he gets to the bottom of all the mess,lets see what is Dev gonna do to save his neck.....Jia don't neglect this due to the new one and update this soon...will be waiting for that....and yeah I want a lot more of Maaneet romance Tongue...I think its lacking now-a-days....don't u think so?LOL
-jia- IF-Dazzler
-jia-
-jia-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha143

Part 17

I liked the way Maan decided to come clean before Geet about Sameera before dev could create any barrier between them using the situation again...Communication always helps people to bridge their differences...and strengthen the relationships.....and glad that Geet understood him and stood by him....needless to say,loved the Maaneet moments....Tongue

I am glad you think the same... for any relationship to succeed...communication is needed.. Also remember here that Maneet didnt have a love marriage...so communication is all the more needed....I just hope they keep talking in future and assuring eachother of their love... Geet is more trust worthy here...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed As  jazzerette commented on the part 16 that Geet's trust in Maan is commendable..Tongue

Thankyou babe...

esha143

-shamima- IF-Dazzler
-shamima-
-shamima-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Hmm devs emotions seem grey at the moment and awe maan came rushing to his wife's side once he knew she was in hospital wonder what he will do to dev once he finds out anyways great update and can't wait to read more Smile
-jia- IF-Dazzler
-jia-
-jia-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha143

Part 18

Haaii what a romantic beginning of a day and also of an update....Thanks for that one hun....so the day afetr Maan told Geet about her,Sameera is back in his life n met Geet....something fishy there,isn't it?I doubt what she has in mind now..?Lets see....but i liked the way Geet handled her.....Oh God Geet got hurt and all this is the plan of that 'Dev'il to hurt Maan....that stupid, idiot, moron of a man...how dare he Angry....When Maan comes to know of this he'll surely kill him....and there Maan is feeling uneasy since Geet is in danger....haila dil se dil ka connection ha?TongueLOL...good good keep it up....Big smile
 Thankyou for liking the beginning ..it was my fav. too.. Ok remember that Dev isn't aware of the fact that Maan is not in the office.. he tells Sam about the marriage and she comes to meet him, Dev had probably thought that Geet would get jealous on seeing Maan n Sam together but hua kuch aur hi.. I m still not sure if I want Sam as a vamp.. i think one Dev is enough...lol...

Yep dil se dil ka connection hai....LOL

Thankyou dear...Hug

esha143

Go to top