Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maneet FF: Dreams ~1~ Part 21 page 143 (Page 124)

-jia- IF-Dazzler
-jia-
-jia-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti_l

yeahhhhh....
me waiting.........
Chalo koi to hai... hehehehe...
2 mins..I'm almost done...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tyro

Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
120......................................60..................................................................0
time up....

-jia-

-jia- IF-Dazzler
-jia-
-jia-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged

Part  19

As Adi tried to carry an unconscious Geet back to the car, he was surprised to see Dev Khurana running towards them. Together they rushed Geet to the nearby hospital and Adi made the necessary calls to Maan and Savitri Devi.

Savitri Devi rushed to the hospital. She met with Adi who was pacing in front of the reception waiting for her.

"Adi, Geet kaisi hai?" She asked concern visible in her eyes.

"She is stable now. They gave her some sedatives and is sleeping" he replied as he adjusted his glasses. He looked terrified thinking of the fact what Maan would do to him once he found out Adi took her along him. "Maan sir, aaj sham ki flight se aa rahe hain. Maine unko call kar diya tha."

"Hum Geet ko dekh kar aate hain" with that she walked towards the corridor as Adi nodded his head.

Savirti devi had barely made it to the corridor when she saw Dev rushing towards her. As soon as he came in front of her, she slapped him hard across his face. "I know this is all your doing. What did you do Dev?" she questioned him as Dev looked at her with one hand plastered on his cheek. He didn't say anything, he didn't even rebuke the blame. He silently stood there looking at the floor as his Daadi held his hand and took him to a remote corner.

"How many more mistakes will you make in this lifetime?" She asked him teary eyed. "Agar Geet to kuch ho jata to?" and slowly wiped her tears.

"I didn't know that Geet would be there. It is Bro's project. What was she doing there anywhere?" he spoke for the first time since getting the slap.

"It doesn't matter, WAIT what do you mean? You thought Maan would be there instead of Geet?" She clamped her hand on her mouth shocked. She shook him by his shoulder "Please child tell me you didn't do it to cause physical harm to Maan" When he didn't say anything, Savitri Devi continued "Dev, your hatred towards Maan is crazy. I have told you a thousand times that it was nobody but your mom's fault that we didn't know about your existence. When Pammi came on Raj's cremation, she brought you along with her introducing me to my second ten year old grandchild. Raj, your father didn't even know you existed, so how could he have ever included you in his will. When Maan turned of legal age, he made sure you got your rightful share so he transferred 50% of everything in your name and you still blame him. Stop this entire beta... Just stop this hatred" she cried as Dev just looked at her thoughtfully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daadima went over to see Geet who had her eyes shut as she lay on the bed. She had bandages on her head and left arm. She caressed her forehead with maternal love. Geet opened her eyes and smiled weakly.

"Daadima?" Geet tried to get up.

"lete rahiye beta..ab aap kaisi hain?" daadima asked.

"Main theek hoon" replied Geet softly as she looked over Daadima's shoulder to find Dev staring at her at the door.

"Geet …Bhabhi" he reluctantly entered the room.

"Dev?" Daadima turned around to see Dev standing at the door with an unreadable expression on his face.

While Savitri Devi glared at him, Geet smiled at him as she thanked him for helping her and Adi "Thankyou Dev" she spoke softly as Savitri devi looked at Geet with confusion and Geet explained to her how Dev had reached at the last moment and helped Adi to get her quickly to the hospital.

"Main aapki medicines le kar aata hoon" Dev said as he left the two ladies alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maan had never felt so lost ever in his life. After the phone call from Adi, he knew he shouldn't have left her alone there. Why had he given in to her demands? Why hadn't he listened to his heart instead? The thought that he was not there to protect her drove him insane.

Maan took the next flight back to Delhi. He was fidgety the whole way. He was restless and angry. Angry at himself and angry at the world. Thirty minutes after he had landed in Delhi, his car skidded to a halt beside the emergency vehicles parked in front of the hospital. He threw open the door, dodging the people and equipment blocking his path as he made his way into the hospital. "Geet?" His heart was pumping furiously as he crunched over the gravel and climbed the sweeping steps up to the first floor.

"Maan Sir!" Adi hustled over to him. "She is okay."

"Where is she?" Maan grabbed Adi's arm. "Adi, where is Geet?" Maan felt if he didn't see his wife that very second, he was going to lose his mind.

"She is in Room 304" said Adi adjusting his glasses. All the years he had known Maan, never had he seen him so terrified. "She is fine now sir" Adi shouted as Maan ran towards the room.

He opened the door to find his wife lay on the hospital bed her eyes close. She looked like she was sleeping. He stood at the door taking in her sight quietly. Fresh tears spilled from his eyes and he didn't bother to wipe them. As if sensing his presence, Geet opened her eyes slowly "Maan??"

Maan rushed to her side and held her hand. Hastily moving his other hand all over her body he asked "Are you alright?" He looked visibly shaken and his hands were trembling. "Where did you get hurt?" he spoke hoarsely.

"Maan, Maan.. look at me..I'm fine" she tried to hold his face as his eyes scanned her body looking for injuries.

She tried to maintain a calm face, tears forming in her eyes and her heart thudding in her chest. She couldn't stand to see him this way.

"Geet…" Maan said suddenly, grasped at her again, pulling her close, his arms enclosing around her tightly. She lay limp against his firm body, her breathing ragged against his chest.

His hands went to her face, cupping her cheeks gently; he bought his face dangerously close to hers. His eyes widened and he closed them, shaking. "Agar tumne kuch ho jata to---" he rested his forehead on hers…as tears made their way down Geet's face. "I should have never left you and gone" he whispered into her hair again and again.

"Maan…" she trembled in his arms. He held her tightly, as if he had found some lost treasure, afraid of losing it again.

He slowly smoothed the hair from her face, taking care not to hurt her. "Geet, Dard ho raha hai?" He queried. She shook her head in negative smiling through her tears.

"Main doctor ko mil kar aata hoon, tum aaraam karo" he gently eased her back on the bed, kissing her forehead.

"Maan---" she called him again as she held his wrist.

"Geet, main tumne chod kar kahi nahi ja raha… bas abhi aata hoon" he spoke gently with a slight smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The doctors assured Maan there was nothing to be scared. Geet was hit with two big stones on her head and a bullet had grazed her left arm. She didn't have any major injuries so she was free to go home. Maan couldn't wait to take her back home safely vowing to never let leave her alone. His mind stable now, he met Adi and asked him to get to the bottom of this thing.

"I need to know how and why this happened. And I need names Adi." He spoke with fury. "I won't leave whoever is responsible for Geet's present stage"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maan was busy getting all the discharge papers ready when his eyes fell on Dev going towards Geet's room. His face contorted, angrily running his hands through his hair, he advanced swiftly towards him, determination written across his face.

"Dev" he yelled. "What the hell are you doing here?"

Dev pretended to disregard the obvious awkwardness of the situation "Bro, I just wanted to give Geet Bhabhi this" he extended his arm to show the medicines he was carrying.  As much as Maan wanted to punch the living daylights of him, he calmly took the package from his hand. "Give them to me" He didn't want to create a scene in the hospital and just wanted to take his wife home safely.

As Maan turned to walk away from Dev, he turned around and spoke danger clearly visible in his eyes, "I don't want to ever see you within two feet distance of Geet" Dev nodded meekly as he saw his elder bro disappear into the room.

Please leave your Comments...
Hit the "LIKE" button if you enjoyed this update.
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

The following 207 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10nams4chetchoudpurvainlwgeetsimran2608vani0391san1989shanmanjugeeta1803nehavashibindiyas1980cukishswthrtnambimaaneet_mansisdg26kathrina7176full2puneristar432suganya91nikitaagarwal06POULOMI22Deepi18mariam.ahmed197AISHAJSaisha_1998sarah_zaishasabafaiz9290860623anuvenuchsrupithipithea_angelyMonics316tazzokasturi11chillychickenkrishna.payal956sharbatvemtoasmi123tellycrazywifey90ammyicycoolluv angelt3ejbdasGemmitsallabtGURTITinkJiamans22reenasvblessednim-Trinity-kalpana_spnavantika_singhlailapnjbhakbhartifannonabebuprizahansasmamisschulbuliursrithikaholyangelprathyusmilingdiyachillSapphireFlamesgehanaPaloma_Dsakadafiperfectflirt8piyushicue1maureen84annie.shonakkaavvyyaaMoon002khansangelrichu26katiehiwatarianna12rostsandhyabanojannbellchiki143april12Love2readfarha623Diva7preetymaaneetrashgirl000neel11neha512Vaidhumomkhushboo22anky_scutemishtidishbhandh_ritiCrystalSayaavani_9LadyArwenmishtibHADmishtimaaneetkimeetm-g19mysticangel-Awaari-Be.edgymyedward12richiiiiiRukhluvMaanmaansi007shivangi783dimpzzabina03bobbydollcharlie1950amalu123kptlixrayCythereaytanujasparikhiqbals4everAnu_Rputh-shamima-jazzeretteamzu32cyum321ninaviNav2010GudiyalovesgurugangesegbsheetalvasaMsMovielover-SmexySmile-286pearld_soniapayal.gupta177jeyanthi123libra25-Zahra15-kiran_ratipaponeconLuvScoobyrupzloveusmj1977.shrutimaankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-drdee142mrk-1sanu3108ambbihaWater.wajiha-1krati5Krishnaluv94vrsharmaPaintedSkypunjabi.princeshindu4lyfshalini01esha143komlikaLavZ-Yaz-anjucoolksasikooliionamita25swetha10*Dakoo_Minzy*anuandavijanu_2006nahtani88aamirkhanfanSoulmate_Sanaanshramandymoresweet scorpioshah10rsroopalimaanseeHansaNhinal_maaneetShalve--Ratna--honeygrapepreethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Tyroarpitajipunam2712maaneetsangelana56angeldream14Madhuri53Loquacious_AashCrazyCutesymysteriousmillikhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.spvdKrishna_SouravDonnaa

-jia- IF-Dazzler
-jia-
-jia-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti_l

120......................................60..................................................................0
time up....
updated..LOLLOL 

Tyro

hinal_maaneet IF-Sizzlerz
hinal_maaneet
hinal_maaneet

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
firstttttttttttttttttttt

loved it
n good dadi slapped dev n hell will let loose if maan comes to know about it n loved the way maan was restless for geet n then the way they shared their moments with each other 

Edited by hinalshah - 24 February 2011 at 7:58am

-jia-

Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
liked????  loved it....Clap
so relieved that geet is fine...
that dev...Angry...n daadi knew the second she saw dev...
i just hope this incident knocked some brains into her...n she throws dev out....
n as for maan....Cry...seeing his condition....Cry
omg..the emotions he went through...u described that beautifully...

Maan had never felt so lost ever in his life. 
Angry at himself and angry at the world
Fresh tears spilled from his eyes and he didn't bother to wipe them.
He held her tightly, as if he had found some lost treasure, afraid of losing it again

loved these lines...especially d last one...

Edited by jyoti_l - 24 February 2011 at 7:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

srupithipiBe.edgy-jia-

maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
LOVLEY UPDATE DEAR ......................................

-jia-

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
loved it awesome....

the pain maan must have felt is too much

-jia-

Go to top