Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maneet FF: Dreams ~1~ Part 21 page 143 (Page 116)

vrsharma IF-Rockerz
vrsharma
vrsharma

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
waiting for the update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-jia-

esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged

hey Jia...sorry couldn't post a comment for the previous part...I'm on mobile actually now....will post comments later...hope u don't mind!

-jia-

-jia- IF-Dazzler
-jia-
-jia-

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha143

hey Jia...sorry couldn't post a comment for the previous part...I'm on mobile actually now....will post comments later...hope u don't mind!
No worries Babe...Embarrassed take your time...

esha143

-jia- IF-Dazzler
-jia-
-jia-

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Please excuse any mistakes...

Part 18

As the first sign of dawn crept across the room, Geet opened her eyes with a yawn. She turned to find Maan still sleeping. She snuggled up to him hugging him close. Maan stirred in his sleep as her hair trickled his nose. "Geet subah subah? " he murmured naughtily as his hand grazed her curves.  Geet looked up to him and exclaimed "MAAN....aap bhi na" she shook her head as she tried to get up leaving him. Maan instantaneously pulled her back and rolled her on her back, nuzzling her neck. "Main kya?" he said as he bit her earlobe tenderly.

"Aapko aaj jana nahi hai kya? Chodiye mujhe…." she giggled.

Maan looked up to see her, kissing her nose he said "You sure you don't want to come with me?" hoping in his heart she would say yes.

"Aap raat tak to vaapis aa rahe hain na, everyday you go to work and come back in the evening it's the same." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"But I won't be in the same city" he placed his face in the nook of the neck kissing it softly. He heard her moan, and kissed her harder, trailing kisses all over her face finally taking her lips. However unwillingly they broke apart. His breathing heavy, Maan rested his forehead against hers. "Geet…"he whispered into her hair… "I love you…" she heard him whisper again, looking down at her, he saw that her eyes were swimming with tears. "I will miss you" he said.

"I am not going anywhere. I will be right here waiting for you" she cupped his face and kissed him making him groan.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Geet was working on the Demello's design. She had met Mrs. Rose Demello earlier and after talking to her, she was more than convinced that this project was something they had to do. Maan had gone to Pune and she had decided to work out the kinks in the design. She smiled remembering Maan's perturbed face when Mr. Demello had rejected their design and asked for something simpler. Maan had been agitated to say the least. He was raging mad and Geet couldn't decide if he was annoyed at her for forcing him to take the project or at Mr. Demello for rejecting the design.

She took a deep breath, "Maan, did you know that the Demellos have been married for 10 years now and they have no kids"

Maan looked at her with an arched eyebrow "And you know this how?"

"I met Rose--" looking at the confusion on his face "—Mr. Demello's wife. She told me they want a big house with simple setting for all those abandoned and neglected kids in the neighborhood.  That's the reason Mr. Demello rejected our design. It was suited for a fancy mansion and they require a simple home" she had tried to make her husband understand.

Maan had merely nodded accepting the reason why Geet was so adamant on taking this particular project. He kissed her softly on the forehead and had then left to see the site and get everything in order.

Pinky knocked at the door bringing her back to the present. She reminded her that somebody was waiting to see Maan but he wasn't in the office.

"That's okay Pinky" Signaling her to send the person in, Geet continued with her work.

Sameera stood at the door and cleared her throat trying to get Geet's attention.

"Hi, I am Sameera" She said coolly.

Geet looked up to see the woman standing in the doorway, her eyes wide and her mouth pulled thin. Geet swallowed hard. What could she possibly be doing here, what did she have to say to her?

Sameera was decked out in some designer outfit in soft blue, her hair immaculately styled, her presentation flawless.

"Hi" Geet forced a smile. Not knowing what she was supposed to do, she gestured her to take a seat.   She saw the perfect poise with which Sameera walked to the chair, the impeccable way she took Geet's hand for a hand shake, the immaculate way she crossed her legs. The woman did everything with perfection; the fact did not escape Geet's attention.

"Hello Geet, You may not know me, I am Maan's friend.  I just wanted to congratulate him a happy married life, but I guess he is busy with work as usual." Sameera spoke as she pushed an invisible strand of hair behind her ear.

"Thankyou Sameera, yes he is---" Geet was interrupted by a phone call. "---excuse me"

"Adi.. What happened? But how?" she spoke into the phone. "I will come with you" she continued as rose to her feet. She looked at Sameera as she prepared to leave "Just give me two minutes. Don't leave without me" she shut her phone down as she turned her attention towards Sameera.

"Thankyou Sameera, for taking the time to come and congratulate us. But I am in a hurry. Sorry" She said quickly picking up files and getting ready to leave.

"It figures. You have to run around doing all the hard work just to please him" she smirked.

Geet was infuriated at her statement. Her working hard had nothing to do with pleasing Maan, she enjoyed her work. But she wasn't going to give any satisfaction to Sameera.

She walked swiftly to the door opening it and held the door for her. "Since you are such close friends with Maan, I suggest you call him and congratulate him yourself. I'm sure you have his number. I am busy and have others things that need my attention" Though steam was probably emitting from her ears, Geet looked at her with calm expression as she showed Sameera the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Geet sighed in relief as Sameera made an exit. Pulling her cell phone out she tired to call Maan but it was switched off. She called Adi back as she rushed through the corridor. "Adi yeh sab hua kaise? Everything was fine when Maan went to see the site."

"I don't know Geet Mam, I just got a call that the workers are on strike" she heard him over the phone. "Over what?" she asked

"Don't know…that's why I have to go and see what the issue is." Adi said as he reached the parking lot only to find Geet following him there. He looked at her as he cut the call.

"Mam, aap yahan?" he asked though he knew the answer to that question.

"I am going with you" she replied as she opened the passenger door and sat herself. Adi gaped at her "It may not be safe, Maan sir bhi nahi hai. Main dekh kar aata hoon. You stay here" he tried reasoning with her.

But when Geet didn't relent, he had to give in. Together they drove to Noida, where the workers were on strike and had grouped together at the entrance of the site. Urging Geet to stay in the car, Adi tried to talk to them and find out what was wrong but it looked as if the whole atmosphere was heated.  Geet couldn't understand what could have gone wrong overnight. She looked at the crowd who was yelling as Adi tried to talk to them. Not able to sit still any longer in the car, Geet opened the car door and got out. Adi was frantically asking her to get back in the car when suddenly she felt a deep throbbing pain in her head and everything went dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the hell are you talking? Where is Maan?" he barked into the phone.

"You idiot, ask your men to step down right now" he spat as he gunned his car and raced to the site. Maan was supposed to be there instead of Geet. Why did she go and where the hell was Maan? Geet was not supposed to get hurt. How did everything go so wrong? "It was meant for Maan" he murmured as he reached the destination only to see Geet getting hurt and collapsing on the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maan thought he was ill, maybe sick, as he strode through the office and pushed open the door to the stairwell, ignoring glances from everyone. He hadn't been able to concentrate on work all afternoon. Mr. Sharma, his client at Pune had been so concerned he'd even asked him if he needed a doctor. He swiped his hand over his eyes, trying to work out exactly what he did have.  He took the stairs rather than the elevator to the parking, focusing on taking the steps three at a time, on getting home back to his wife. Something was not right and he could just feel it.

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!!!

Please hit the "LIKE" if you enjoyed the update

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

The following 213 member(s) liked the above post:

laddha_chanchalssssmarsnehag10vandu0thahuchetchougaberinlwgeetsimran2608chintushilpavani0391san1989shanmanjunehavashicukishswthrtnambimaaneet_mansisdg26kathrina7176star432suganya91nikitaagarwal06POULOMI22mariam.ahmed197AISHAJSsarah_zaishaaisha_1998sabafaiz9290860623sonika1974Monics316thea_angelyNik.freebirdanuvenuchkasturi11chillychickenkrishna.payal956pp1980fizza25asmi123sharbatvemtotellycrazyammyicycoolwifey90TinkJiamans22t3ejbdasGemmtruthseeker123reenasvluv angelavantika_singhkalpana_spnlailapnjprizaVirIka4evernonabebu-Trinity-Saj110hansasmadiyachillgehanaPaloma_DholyangelSapphireFlameskkaavvyyaakhansangelrichu26maureen84alfiya7perfectflirt8piyushisakadafikatiehiwatarianna12rostMoon002annbellsandhyabanojTinku2015chiki143pari_DDDiva7farha623april12Love2readneha512preetymaaneetrashgirl000khushboo22LadyArwenmishtibHADmishtiavani_9CrystalSayamystique_girlcutemishtidh_ritim-g19Be.edgymyedward12nan_10mysticangelmaaneetkimeetrichiiiiiRukhluvMaanshivangi783dimpzzabina03123prithamaansi007doosheekacharlie1950amalu123ixrayaksnkptldhrashteeCythereasparikhdreamy4everheermeherraj_202puthAnu_Rcyum321-shamima-jazzerettegangesegbGudiyalovesguru286pearlsheetalvasaNav2010MsMovielover-SmexySmile-d_soniajeyanthi123payal.gupta177paponeconlibra25kiran_rati-Zahra15-LuvScoobysmj1977.shrutirupzloveukrati5Krishnaluv94maankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-sanu3108ambbihaWater.wajiha-1PaintedSkydrdee142mrk-1lovelycutietedyvrsharmaesha143misty_drastifanshalini01anjucoolPreethi-Premisonu4everkomlikaLavZ-Yaz-nisha_hc_bs_ddksasipunjabi.princeshindu4lyfisomerskooliioswetha10janu_2006*Dakoo_Minzy*anuandavicraziekudinamita25Soulmate_Sanaanshrasweet scorpiohinal_maaneetnahtani88aamirkhanfanHansaN--Ratna--shah10rsroopalimaanseesona-raiShalvehoneygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6preethiaana56Tyroarpitajiangeldream14maaneetsangelpunam2712Madhuri53CrazyCutesyLoquacious_AashpickachumysteriousmillikhwaishfanspvdSecretKhabri420Krishna_SouravDonnaa

hinal_maaneet IF-Sizzlerz
hinal_maaneet
hinal_maaneet

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
loved it
so it was dev's plan to hurt maan but his luck geet got hurt
hope maan comes to know about it soon

Edited by hinalshah - 22 February 2011 at 10:25am

-jia-

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
awesome update......................who is this man?.....................

-jia-

puth IF-Dazzler
puth
puth

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
lovely update jia.....
omg what happened to geet?is it dev who got this done?

-jia-

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
awsome update.
is she got hurt.

Go to top