Maneet FF: Dreams ~1~ Part 21 page 143 - Page 98

Posted: 13 years ago
Thank you so much that u did not created any misunderstandng very lovley update .........................................lovley  u lot thanks for changing a story line  i hate misunderstanding ...............................................thanks  lot ..................................fabuls update love it maan and geet superb ......................................😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊  thanks sweet herat
nice update...
loved it😊
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

tgftufuy
Yeh kya hai????🀣 
WOW ! lovely update... Loved it πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by madhavipatil

Thank you so much that u did not created any misunderstandng very lovley update .........................................lovley  u lot thanks for changing a story line  i hate misunderstanding ...............................................thanks  lot ..................................fabuls update love it maan and geet superb ......................................😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊  thanks sweet herat
Thankyou honey... But u know what that means right??? I am stuck...πŸ˜• I need a couple of days till I write the next part coz I need to work on it more...and move the story in different direction....I do have soemthing in mind but I need time... so no update tomorrow...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by PaintedSky

WOW ! lovely update... Loved it πŸ˜ƒ
Thankyou Atiya  😊
wowwwwwwwww
hope maan can keep his hands off geet atleast till thy reach their bedroom
Originally posted by esha143

Well Well Well...barring the Dev Geet interaction in the beginning..I totally loved this update and I know you already know that πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.....this is my update JIa in the sense,it contains all that I want in this FF......Thanks a lot honey for such a lovely n beautiful update....I liked the bold Geet just as Maan.....Now I expect u to continue where u have left in this update in the next one...u do know what I mean...u r such a smart girl πŸ˜†......and Dev,he's a moron alright,we all know that.....nothing more to say in his case.... but I'm thinking why all of a sudden he's feeling something like guilt for his deeds...is this the asar of Daadimaa's preaching??Don't know,it might be the case....well now work on the next part and yeah do include my wish please....even if it don't suit the track....waise romance ka na suit hona toh possible nahi hai...woh kahi bhi fit ho jaayegi,right?πŸ˜†......on the total.....fantastic update...πŸ˜ƒ

Thankyou Babe...πŸ€— 
Dev Geet interaction was to make Geet aware that Dev hates her husband.. As u read the note in the end of the update.. I have decided to tweek the story a little...don't know how am I gonna do it.. but I will... filling it with lots of romance..that is.... if I need any suggestion.. u will find my queries in ur inbox as usual.....hehehehe...
Aapka hukum sar aankhon par... u will get what ur heart desires... ☺️ as now I don't worry abt anything... if this thread ki "innocent ta" bhang hui to apni Aash ro ro kar sab tho degi....🀣 so fikar not....

πŸ˜›
nice update..................
Hmm dev does seem genuinely sorry and woah that was hold the way he stated he hates maan and awe geet being naughty and leading maan whose happily following anyways great update and can't wait to read more 😊