SapphireFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
So relieved.! especially now when Maan is here.! *phew*
Beautiful update. πŸ˜Š
-jia- thumbnail

Thankyou all for the lovely comments... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Though I may not have replied to all of them, I read each one of them and I have a HUGE GRIN on my face.. I love that you all enjoyed the updates...

I am sorry for not updating this FF  but I promise I will have an update for you guys tomorrow morning by 9am (CST-US time) πŸ˜ƒ

Love ya !!!!❀️❀️❀️
-Jia
-jia- thumbnail

Part  20

They sat in silence, Maan's large hand enveloping Geet's smaller one. Geet made Maan sit with her on the small hospital bed, her back resting on him, her head on his shoulder as she heard his normal breathing. After the scare he had, Geet wanted him close to her so that he could see and feel her breathing normal. She wanted him to know that she was fine. The sound of knock on the door disrupted their calm. Maan didn't look at her, but held his free hand out towards the papers Adi had brought.

"Sir, everything is ready. If you want, we can leave right now" He spoke.

"Geet, Chalo ghar chalte hain" He said rubbing his hands over the arms softly.

When they arrived home, Maan carried Geet in his arms as he walked up the dark staircase to their room. Laying her gently on the bed, he went to take a shower and change into something more comfortable.

The day which had started with such happiness had ended with a nightmare. He knew Geet was safe and sound but seeing her in the hospital bed had done something to him. He couldn't believe he had almost lost her. He dried himself and came out wearing his tracks and vest.

Geet was sitting on the bed, looking perplexed.

"Geet, kya soch rahi ho?" he came to her "Kuch chahiye?" He kept a hand over her right shoulder. He hated to see her all bandaged up.

"Maan, aap daadima ko bula denge?" She said

"Kyun?" he was confused. Did the wounds hurt her? Why was she asking for his grandmother when he was right there with her.

"Woh….. main.." she stammered increasing Maan's confused state.

"Geet, it is hurting you a lot. Right?" he cupped her face "tell me"

She smiled and shook her head. She gathered up courage and said finally, "I need to change and I wanted her help"

"Why do you need her for that? Let me help you" He slid his hands around her neck to open the dori of her kurti when her breath caught in her throat and she backed a little frustrating Maan.

"Yeh kya kar rahe hain aap?" her voice came in form of a squeak causing Maan's eyes to settle on her. He looked coolly and calmly at her and stood up. He didn't know why she was acting like this. It wasn't as if he hadn't seen her before. Turning to switch off the light, he again held her.

"Ab theek hai? Now I can't see anything so you can relax".  Though he couldn't see it, he knew that Geet lips had curved into a smile which in turn made him smile for the first time since he had seen her in the hospital.

Geet rested her head on his broad shoulder as Maan undid her dori and tugged down the zip. Her breath on his shoulder fanned his desire for her and he ran his hands on her bare back causing Geet to squeal again.

"I can't see but I can touch" he said arrogantly as he placed a soft but hot kiss on her neck causing her to shudder.

He knew she was in a fragile state but he needed to assure himself she was there with him right this moment as he kept touching her and kissing her softly. The soft kisses soon turned to hot open mouthed ones while the moans turned to groans.

His fingers tilted her face up. His mouth touched the point of her chin, grazed the line of her cheek, and placed a kiss on each eyelid. "You scared the daylights out of me" he said softly, skimming his fingers over her ears and then his lips followed the same pattern. "You are like a candle coming into my darkness, bringing warmth and light with you. I don't think I am capable of living with out you."

His kisses turned light again… afraid he might hurt her. He set his mouth to her throat and nibbled lightly. She raised her hands to grip his shoulders, bring him closer, but Maan held back. "Are you alright?"

"Maan?" She was slowly losing the ability to think straight. "Geet, you are my sunshine that starts my day." He ran his fingers along the edge of her dress, over the sensitive skin of her shoulders, the tops of her swells. He followed the trail of his fingers with his lips. "I need that thought of you to get me going."

Crazy with her own need, Geet pulled his face to hers, seized his mouth for a breathless eternity of kisses. She let her hands roam freely and pushed him down on the bed making him growl deep from his throat.

"Geet, Are you okay? I thought you just needed to change your dress" he lifted his head to look into her eyes, his own glinting with a smile.

"I'm going to kill you." Geet adjusted her hips with a move that made him groan.

"I think you might be right" he said breathlessly. As Geet proceeded to shower him with kisses all over his face, he with a swift motion brought her beneath him when she yelped. And that's when he saw he had grabbed her right where she was hurt. Geet's eyes were closed due to the excruciating pain which caused Maan to groan in frustration. "Sorry, I don't know what I was thinking. You …you need rest" He tried to get off her. Only this time it was she who held his wrist firmly. "Don't" she pleaded.

Maan let out a heated breath as he cupped her face and kissed her tenderly on her forehead. He lay on his back and pulled her close to him. Nestling close to him, Geet closed her eyes and fell into a deep slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a week, a week of Maan working from home. A week of Geet staying in their room. A week of Maan not leaving Geet to do anything on her own. He was there whenever she needed him, she never left their room, not even for food. Maan had the servants bring their food to the room where the two would sit together and eat. According to Maan, Geet needed rest and rest she would. But now she was getting agitated and lonely. Maan would work and she was left to either sleep or watch TV or read magazines. She looked at Maan once again who was working on some files.

"Maan, it's such a good weather, let's go out in the garden" she flashed him a smile.

"Geet, it's sunny and with the glare, I won't be able to work on my laptop. Just give me an hour and we will go together" he replied.

She sighed and tried one more time. "It's safe there, I just want some fresh air. You can join me later" He looked at her and she added with as much confidence as she could muster, "I am fine. I just want to----"

"Theek hai" he spoke softly and touched her nose, causing her smile to turn into a grin. She scrammed to her feet when Maan held her hand "Be careful"

"I will…I promise"

Precap:  Dev talks to Geet

Please leave your Comments...

Hit the "LIKE" button if you enjoyed this update.
😊😊😊😊😊

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Oye hoye...u updated al ready....so I'm reserving for now πŸ˜†

un reserving.....πŸ˜†

The care n love Maan showered on Geet in this update is really heart-touching....so naturally that made all the Maaneet moments beautiful......Maan voicing his need of her in his life is so much filled with love..
its a beautiful update Jia with only Maaneet in the line of vision...I felt so happy reading itπŸ˜ƒ....thanks for this one honey πŸ€—......well about ur precap I would rather wait for the next update than saying anything about it and ruining my mood now itself......😊

Edited by esha143 - 13 years ago
-jia- thumbnail
Originally posted by: esha143

Oye hoye...u updated al ready....so I'm reserving for now πŸ˜†

I promised I would update today...though I am an hour late... sat down to see "Geet" first...lol...
I also updated the other FF...πŸ˜ƒ
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
lovely part
he cares so deeply for her
Dev better not ruin it!
con't soon
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update..............
loving the caring maan............may b overprotective but i like men like that to pamper their wife
Vintagepeach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it...
update soon...
doosheeka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update....................what will dev tell geet.................
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great update...................loved the way maan is caring for geet showering her with his love