Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Haiiii Jia kaha hai tu??Update ka kya khayaal hai...?Kaha gaayab ho gayi ho yaar...?Dev aaya aur Jia gayaa....πŸ˜†...aaja jaldi se....waiting waitingggggggg..........
-jia- thumbnail
Sorry to keep you guys waiting  its been too hectic......But I promise update will be up tomorrow :)

For the time being... here is a small part from the update I'm working on..πŸ˜›

"You rock my world Geet. I can't imagine my life without you. I want you in every aspect of my life to make it worth living. "

Geet's eyes burned with tears and the lump in her throat threatened to suffocate her.

Love you guys...β€οΈπŸ€—
XOXO
mitzi11 thumbnail

interesting promo

cont soonnnnnnnnn
reenasv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
just started reading your ff.  i must say u r a very good writer. πŸ‘
i love every parts and already got hooked to it. pls add me to ur pm list. update soon. πŸ˜›
-jia- thumbnail
Originally posted by: reenasv

just started reading your ff.  i must say u r a very good writer. πŸ‘

i love every parts and already got hooked to it. pls add me to ur pm list. update soon. πŸ˜›

Thankyou πŸ˜ƒ
You have been added to the pm list😊
sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Cant wait for the update. :D
-jia- thumbnail

Sorry for the delay...here is the next part...hope you will like it 😊

Part 17

It had been a week since Dev returned and he saw neither Maan nor Geet. He never went to work and nobody visited him in the outhouse except for an occasional call from Daadima to inquire about him or his needs. Dev had been enraged to know that he had to put up in the outhouse because of Geet. Though the outhouse was quipped with all the essentials, it wasn't the main mansion. It wasn't big and it was not home. Home where he grew up. He hated staying here but he had not missed the silent message conveyed to him by Maan. It was the outhouse or nothing. He gritted his teeth in anger as he stepped into the garden of the Mansion.  If he had any chance of getting back to the main house, he had to be nice, nice to Maan and even nicer to Geet.

Geet had decided to stay back at home today with Daadima who yet again had another case of high BP. Ever since Dev was back, Daadima had been agitated and anxious. Maan knew she didn't approve of both brothers fighting but this was one time, he wasn't ready to forgive Dev.

Ever since Dev had raised the question about their marriage, there had been unspoken words between them, even though Geet had assured him that she trusted him, he knew he had to tell her. He had to show her. He had to voice out what his heart felt for her. He glanced at his watch as he entered the house. She was surprised yet happy to see him back so soon. He assured her all was well and that he planned to work the rest of the day from home. He then asked her to join him in the study if she wasn't too busy. She had been more than happy to oblige.

But when she came to the study, he took her hand leading her all the way out to the terrace. He didn't say anything. She didn't ask anything, just followed him wherever he took her.

The terrace was equipped with a seating for two. He made her sit comfortably taking the opposite chair himself.  Wondering how to say what he wanted to, he sucked in a deep breath. Reaching across the table he drew his forefinger down the side of her face, lingering at the pulse beating at the base of her neck. He rubbed his forefinger again on her neck and she felt goose bumps spread down her arm. Unconsciously she slid forward on her chair.

"Geet," he said as if it was a prayer closing his eyes. He walked towards her side kneeling in front of her, he continued "You know we have come a long way since we married each other but there are still a lot of things that are unspoken between us. I know your trust on me has been strong for you never confronted me about Sameera. But I want to share that with you, not because Dev mentioned it, but because I want you to know." He continued with his monologue taking hold of her soft hand.

He told her about how he knew Sameera since high school. Their families had always been close to it was natural that they were the good friends sharing all their thoughts until one day when Sameera's parents had asked Daadima for his hand in marriage for their daughter.

Geet listened patiently to everything he told her. Looking into her eyes, he continued, "Geet, my parents marriage was a disaster, they made each others life hell. Seeing them fight every day of my life, I had resolved to never marry. But then when you were left by Dev on the wedding day, I could not refuse Daadima to take Dev's place" He sighed as he looked at the floor.

Geet cupped his face and forced him to look at her. His eyes brimmed with unshed tears and he continued "But now everything has changed. You have changed my life. I want you to know how my heart flutters every time you walk into the room. How I can't think when you're close. How you make me feel like I'm something special. You rock my world Geet. I can't imagine my life without you. I want you in every aspect of my life to make it worth living." He finished placing a soft kiss on her hands.

Geet's eyes burned with tears and the lump in her throat threatened to suffocate her. She knew Maan was a man of few words and him trying to tell her how special she was to him meant a lot. Her belly curled. She opened her mouth, but no sound came out. She slowly slipped down from her chair coming to the same level as him. Maan pulled her into his arms and his cologne caressed her senses as his mouth moved over hers, devouring its softness.

Her thoughts spun. She wanted to say something meaningful back, but the warmth of his arms was so strong and comforting, that all she wanted was to fade away in this enticing kiss, forever.

His warm gentle mouth danced over hers, sending jolts of awareness racing through her. Geet couldn't help herself; she returned his kiss, her mouth hot and welcoming, soft and sensuous. Finally when they broke apart, Geet spoke the only words her fuzzy mind could compile at the moment kissing his lips amid each word she uttered.

"I" *kiss* "love" *kiss* "you" *kiss* "too" She threw her arms around him hugging him close.

Amusement lit his stark features. He rubbed the line of her spine, slowly tracing his fingers down her arm. She moaned deep in her throat. The sound scorched him. He slid his mouth down the length of her neck. Her skin was warm to the touch and he felt her pulse race as he suckled her nape. He lifted his head. What he saw in her eyes was pure love she had for him. They were perfect and he was only glad they had found each other. His mouth returned to her skin, this time suckling at the base of her neck and chill bumps spread through out her body.

She took his collar and kissed him back. Maan looked at her with anticipation and she nodded silently. He lifted her off her feet and carried her to their room. He placed her in the center of the bed and stepped back. She lifted her arms toward him as he knelt on the bed and leaned over her. His mouth took hers in a deep soul searching kiss. She moaned and tried to reciprocate but was immobilized to do so. His large hands held her head still for the kiss. The rest of his body didn't touch hers. She felt the heat from his skin but at a distance. She twisted, trying to bring their bodies in contact and succeeded for only a minute. He lifted his head from hers, his eyes intense. She whimpered under him and craved for more. Finally pulling him closer to herself with a jerk, she wrapped her arms around him never intending to let go. He kissed her slowly, his fingering tracing circles on her stomach then reaching lower, his hand gliding smoothly up her legs. She gasped, she wasn't unaware of the feeling, but she felt as if he made her whole body feel alive.

They looked at each other deeply, both saying every thing that needed to be said without having to speak, declaring their love for each other, joining in body and soul. Skin to skin, they moved together towards the heavenly bliss. Finally Maan whispered in her ears "I love you!!!"

Moments later, Maan paced to the balcony railing and braced his weight on his hands. She came to him, settled close against him for his warmth, hugging him close. She wore only his dress shirt, her creamy long legs bare. She was a temptation itself and for the first time he understood what Adam must have felt for Eve all those years ago. Her hair curled over his arm. He liked the sensation of that silky mass against his bare skin.

"Geet, I need to go to Pune for a day." He spoke taking one strand of her hair circling it around his finger.

"Hmmm…" She had her eyes closed as her head rested on him.

"Don't you want to come with me?" he inquired.

"I do, but what about Daadima? She hasn't been keeping well. Plus you said it's just for a day" She opened her eyes to look at him. "We will go together somewhere when she gets a little better" she kissed his cheek and took his hand leading him back to the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you understand what I m trying to say? This project needs to be stopped at any cost. Do whatever you have to do, I don't care" he barked into the phone.

Thankyou for reading. DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!!!

Please hit the "LIKE" button if you enjoyed the update… Silent members, you guys too please😳...

😊😊😊😊😊
libra25 thumbnail
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘

πŸ‘

πŸ‘
Edited by libra25 - 13 years ago
sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great update dear.
Im glad that Maan cleared his past to Geet. Now dev wont be able to do anything.

What is this project. Hmmm new suspense lol.

Do update soon dear. Thanks

Love

Humera πŸ€—
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great update dear😊
LOVED IT