Fan Fictions

Maneet FF: Dreams ~1~ Part 21 page 143 - Page 55

-jia- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: esha143

Where's my update??

ROFL... I was very busy so couldn't finish it...
Kal pakka karoongi.. it will be there I promise...

P.S : Ur post had me in spilts... 😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gangesegb thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great part..........loved it............
-jia- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hinalshah

wowwwwwwwwww loved it Thankyou..
and after reading the precap i want to ask u whether she is pregnant or it is something else

She is not pregnant so its definitely something else... *wink wink* 😆😆
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
So u r here finally.....by the way Happy Teddy Day Buddy....
-jia- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: esha143

So u r here finally.....by the way Happy Teddy Day Buddy....

Awwww...🤗🤗🤗🤗 
Happy Teddy Day to you too ❤️

Will be updating in a few minutes...😊
Edited by -jia- - 13 years ago
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hiiiiiiiiiiii

waiting for the update
-jia- thumbnail

PART  13

Before Geet knew what he intended to do, Maan was kissing her. His warm, tender lips teased hers with a sensual gentleness that made her want to melt against him. She closed her eyes, savoring the taste of him. Maan crushed her trembling lips beneath his, swallowed her moan. He feasted on her taste, her surrender. Nibbling and sucking their dewy softness, he slowly nudged them apart. He absorbed her fragrant gasps as she latched on to him, in taking his rich masculine flavor. His tongue sought hers, and she shuddered in his arms. Warmth spread through her belly and the room seemed to be spin in rapid arcs, taking her pulse with it.

Her hands vanished in his hair and she didn't want the kiss to end. She didn't want the moment to end. Kissing him felt like the most natural thing to do. Everything she had ever wanted was right here in front of her, in her arms.

Finally, they broke apart as they struggled to breathe. His hand gently stroked her warm cheek. He grabbed her hand and placed it over his wildly beating heart. Then he took their conjoined hands and covered her heart, which thrummed just as quickly. "Do you believe me now?" he asked softly. He looked down at the woman who was his wife and the one he was losing his heart to.

Her lower lip trembled as she gazed up at him, thousand emotions playing on her face. She saw the way his eyes depicted his love for her. Words were not needed to tell her how much he adored her. Nuzzling his face into her dark hair he inhaled her fruity fragrance. He finally spoke "You smell so good." His other thoughts been censored by his brain. Geet's hands automatically reached for his shirt, grabbing a fistful of the cloth she pulled him close to her.

Her fingers began to undo the buttons of his shirt as Maan planted soft kisses on her nape and finally tugged at her dori opening it.  She felt compelled to touch his skin, feel the warmth of his body burn her fingers. Her lips were slightly parted as her trembling hand brushed the side of his face. Geet stroked him all over, from his rock-hard shoulders to his taut abdomen. She leaned to kiss his collarbone, the hard rise of a pectoral muscle. He was hers; she couldn't believe the magnificent man standing in front of her was her husband. He was her anchor, her life, the very reason of her existence and nothing else mattered. The whole universe started to fade away.

"Geet….." His voice lingered over the words but nothing came out. It was thick and ragged. His hold on control was slowly slipping away. Geet's lips burned his skin everywhere she laid them filling his heart with love he never knew existed. Geet leaned forward and captured his mouth instantly with hers, offering herself freely to him, crushing into him, and heading for an oblivion she knew they both wanted.

He didn't need any further invitation, with one easy movement; he lifted her off her feet as Geet wrapped her legs around his waist. Maan pulled her head down to deepen the kiss. He carried her carefully to the bed and he laid her there gently all the while his lips secured tightly with Geet's.

"You don't know what you are doing to me" he murmured looking at her brown eyes. Threading his fingers through hers, he dropped his head and sought her lips again. He kissed her slowly this time, one hand beginning to trace a path from her face, down her neck to her throat. Excitement leapt in her like fire, sending its message in all directions, to all her fingertips and to her heart. As his hand began to drift lower she took a slow breath, fervently yielding to the sensations.

He undressed her slowly as he lifted her up gently and pulled up her kurti. Feeling the heat and warmth of his body pressed against hers she allowed him to take the lead to show her how much she could feel, how much he could love her. When his hands moved to her feminine parts, she felt herself tearing into a million pieces and she arched her back. He touched the hem of her pajama tugging it and she stilled. He pulled away for a minute, looked deep into her eyes, hesitating for a minute.  Understanding his dilemma Geet pulled him back onto her as she pressed her hands on his back assuring him that she wanted the same thing.

Maan kissed her fervently and deeply. He left a trail of his touch on her skin as he kissed everywhere, her jaw line, her nape, her shoulders, her rising chest, her navel…. Very slowly and gently Maan filled her, Geet gasped at the unknown sensation running through her. Maan brought his mouth back to hers, swallowing her moans and gasps. He kissed her again wiping away the tears that fell. Geet held on tight as he found a deep rhythm, accelerating it until she couldn't catch her breath, couldn't keep from crying out. Without meaning to, she dug her fingertips into his shoulders. Un til at last they were one, moving uncontrollably toward the same ecstatic goal, soaring higher and deeper. When Maan cried out her name, holding her so tightly she felt a part of him, she melted.

She felt an explosion in every limb, in every fingertip. And especially in her heart.

"Geet, honey I can't move," Maan said some minutes later.

Geet tightened her arms around his back. "Then don't." She hugged him tighter not ready to let him go. It was all she could do to keep from crying, and she had no idea why. But Maan obviously heard something in her voice as he lifted his head and forced her to meet his gaze. She tried to duck her head against his chest not wanting to look at him.

"Geet?"

She swallowed hard when one tear escaped to roll down her cheek. She felt too emotional and complete.

Maan bent forward and very tenderly kissed it away. "Are you all right?" he asked.

Geet nodded. "Yes… I'm alright" she assured him.

"Are you hurt?" he asked moving on his back pulling Geet along with him. He gently touched her hip worried if he had been too rough with her.

"No, I'm good…could you just hold me?" She sniffed and then offered him a watery smile.

Maan pressed her head in the crook of his shoulder "Anytime" he murmured as he hugged her tight. She had her arm splayed over his chest as he gently stroked it. Slowly she drifted off to sleep peacefully in the arms of the man she loved with her whole heart.  Maan placed a soft kiss on Geet's forehead and whispered "I love you Geet" and fell into a deep slumber.

The moonlight drifted through the windows, creating a lunar glow on the couple.

Precap:: The morning after

Ok phew!! It was hard and challenging to write this part considering the fact that I am not a writer. So please be kind and forgive me if anybody didn't like it. I did try my best. Do pm me if you feel anything should be edited out.

Thankyou for reading..Don't forget to comment...
Please hit the "LIKE" if you enjoyed the update  
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

its human to err

but you made it to perfection😆
Edited by smj1977 - 13 years ago
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
mindblowing update.....................loved it
Shalve thumbnail