mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
loved it yaar.awsome one ..do pm me next time 
doosheeka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update.

why is maan behaving like that. was he forced to get married to geet?
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
vry nice story n concept....simply love the way geet is trying 2 make zis relationship work....good job...continue soon.....

....plzzz add me 2 ur PM list.........

....zahra....

sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved it๐Ÿ‘add me to ur PM list๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Loved ur ff........... pls add me to ur pm list
-jia- thumbnail
Thankyou all for reading and liking my FF..
I really appreciate the comments you all leave behind ..it gives me the motivation I need to write more..๐Ÿ˜Š I know I haven't been able to thank everyone individually and for that I'm really sorry but you all know that each comment you leave makes me happy...

Just a request..all those who would like a pm about the update please could you add me to ur buddy list so that it is easier for me to pm you all...

I shall be updating the next part in a few minutes...๐Ÿ˜Š

-jia- thumbnail

Part 4

She kept running and running....the place was foggy and she couldn't see where she was going...she only knew that she had to get out of there..she just had to run..run with all the energy that was left of her she ran across the muddy path...it seem to have rained for there were puddles. She had lost her footwear somewhere on the way and now she could feel the leaves crunch under them...she pushed her hair out of her face...the stray branches bruised her soft skin...her cheeks hurt and she could feel blood oozing somewhere from her forehead but still she didn't stop..she couldn't stop...she won't stop...she looked back once again to check if the danger was still there when suddenly her leg got caught in something.....she yanked to free it...tears were welling up in her eyes but she couldn't stop them...she cried softly all in while trying to free her leg. Frantically she broke the loose branches that held her, once free she ran again only to collide with a hard rock but found it was a human being and when she thought she could no longer hold herself steady, her body lost all vigor and lay limp, she felt him holding her by her shoulders and heard his voice" I am here...ssshhh...I'm here now" She looked up to see the face, the face she could feel so close to her yet so far....and everything went dark......

Geet woke up in the wee hours of the morning and opened her eyes to see the most wonderful sight she had ever seen in her life, her husband sleeping mere inches away from her face. His one arm was under his head while the other lay straight over his body. Sometime during the night they both had moved closer to each other yet their bodies didn't touch each other. This was the first time she was seeing him up so close without any fear or shame for nobody could catch her in this act. His warm breath tickled her senses. Her eyes slowly caressed his face. She looked with wonder at the Greek God who lay with her on the same bed. Her husband had the most handsome face she had ever seen....his nose, his chiseled jaw, the neatly trimmed beard, those eyes which would get so big when he would get angry...those lips..she blushed at her thought.. She wished to run her fingers in his unruly hair but feared lest she woke him up so she stared and stared till she got her full.

After an hour or so had passed and Geet was still oggling her sleeping husband. She had tons of work to do but she didn't know if she would get this rare opportunity again so decided to make the most if it. If only all her days started like this, she smiled on her thought. She could sit and look at her husband all day long'but only if he was asleep, she didn't think Maan would like this if he was awake..he would probably chide her for doing something so foolish.. So when Maan started to stir a little...,,Geet panicked thinking she will be caught staring so she closed her eyes and pretended to be sleep. She was too confused and her mind was a big puddle to make a decision so she made the easiest choice available.

Maan opened his eyes only to find Geet sleeping peacefully dangerously close to him. How had he come all the way over to her side? Wasn't he sleeping on his side of the bed? Something or the other always draws him closer to her, he concluded. He took in the sight of her sleeping figure, she looked at peace just like she was last night sleeping on the dining table. She was beautiful'no she was gorgeous. Her face had a glow which even he could not deny. He loved her big brown eyes in which he had been able to look into only once or twice..Her hair, he knew even without touching were soft and she looked pretty when she left it open. She had the perfect shape of lips'he was staring at her lips unconsciously when he noticed her lips were slightly curved upwards...wait!!! Was she smiling in her sleep?? He wanted to touch her but didn't..she had woken up at his slightest touch last night and he didn't want to wake her up again. He shook his head and slowly moved away lest he wakes her up. She probably was too tired as she had waited for him last night. He took off to do his morning routine and exercise..

Geet had thought she had been caught for Maan was still in bed. She pondered if she should open her eyes but didn't dare to. She wondered what was Maan doing?? Had he gone back to sleep again..she was about to open her eyes when she felt his breath very close to her face and she froze'he was checking her ..checking if she was asleep.. oH god'he knew..he knew that she was awake..she thought' but then she felt the bed move a little. She let go a big puff of air and relaxed..Opening one eye she saw Maan making his way to the bathroom. She pretended to be asleep for a little while more till she got her heart beat back to normal. She giggled like a little girl and waited till Maan left the room for his routine exercise..She scrambled up from the bed and ran to the bathroom but not before hugging Maan's blanket.

Maan was walking to his gym when Daadima caught him on the way and chided him for coming late despite her reminding that Geet was waiting for him.

"Aap ab akele nahi hai Maan, Geet aapki responsibilty hai..bechari ne subah se sirf naashta kiya hua tha..."

Maan cut her off in between.."naashta?? aap logon ne lunch nahi kiya?? Geet to keh rahi thi ki..."

"Agar aap do piece barfi aur do laddu ko lunch keh rahe hain to haan usne lunch kiya tha..." Daadima said sarcastically' Maan looked at her with disbelief written all over his face. But she continued ignoring him " Maan aap jaante hain ki kal kitne log aaye huye the ghar mei..Geet ne theek se baith kar lunch karna to bahut door ki baat usne to ek chai ka cup bhi nahi peeya'mere itna kehne par bhi aapka intezaar kiya..aap jaisi hi ziddi hai " scolded his Daadima.

Maan felt guilt, anger and frustration engulf him in no time. He felt his heart contract'so she had lied...who the hell asked her to wait for him and then lie to his face. He turned around and took swift steps towards his room to talk to that wife of his. If anything he hated, it were lies. Lies were what created misunderstandings, heartbreak and misery. He hated lies and he hated liars, period. There was no excuse. He pushed the guilt away and anger took over. He opened the door and barged in to see Geet hugging his blanket and smiling with eyes closed. She looked happy and so much at peace. What was she doing, he wondered. She looked so contend in holding just his blanket. She was trying her best to make this marriage work. The marriage was sudden for both of them, maybe more for her. She already had dreams about her being married to Dev when he stepped in and broke that dream. From where he was standing, it didn't look like she had no qualms about her life or her wedding. She tried to do everything for him in spite of his indifference. She had lied so that he doesn't feel bad for keeping her waiting, hungry and just like that all his anger evaporated as realization dawned upon him and all he felt now was guilt. Maybe, just maybe Geet wasn't that unhappy to be married to him as he thought she would be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maan and Daadima sat at the breakfast table while Geet was serving them. Maan looked up from his newspaper and casually asked Geet to join them.

"Geet, tum bhi hamare saath baitho.....din ka ek time ka khana, I mean breakfast, to hum sab saath mei kar hi sakte hain..kyun daadima?" he said looking at his daadi instead of the objection of his interest. Geet almost dropped the cup of tea on hearing Maan repeating her words. If Geet could see his eyes, she surely would have not missed the mischievous look and the twinkle in Maan's eyes.

"Haan Geet, aap ab baith kar kuch kha leejiye..baaki ka kaam Nakul dekh lega" Daadi smiled, happy that finally Maan was thinking about Geet.

Geet took a seat opposite Daadima and sat next to Maan. She started eating and looked at him from the corner of her eye but saw that he was immersed in his breakfast. On the other hand Maan knew she was looking at him and tried his best to keep a straight face, when suddenly his phone rang. "Haan bolo Adi" wiping his mouth Maan stood up. Gesturing Geet that he was done, he walked towards his room to change. What he saw stopped him in his tracks..."Tum pahuncho main abhi thodi der mei aata hoon" saying he cut the call. On the bed lay his clothes, neatly ironed shirt, trousers and wallet. "Geet.. " he whispered and a soft smile appeared on his lips. She had chosen his clothes for him for the day. He didn't know but that thought just brightened up his day. He got dressed, picked up his files and was about to leave when a thought struck him. He walked up to the almirah and pulled out a light blue saree and laid it on the bed for her....it was only fair he returned the favor. Smiling, he walked off when a sudden fear gripped him. What if she doesn't like that color and decides  not to wear it. He could never take a rejection....it would be a blow to his ego'no'.he turned back, picked up the piece of cloth and shoved it back into the almirah and walked out.

Press the like button / comment please...๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by -jia- - 13 years ago
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
love it.
awsome part.
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow... awesome update.....
krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
stupid maan. he ws nt knwng hw much she cum hpy by his this thought. ...... i probably shld sy boys r stupid sumtimes when there cums a case for their egoooo........ ๐Ÿ˜†