India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Saachi surprise Shravan!

doll3 Senior Member
doll3
doll3

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

For god sakes Saachi please give Shravan a kiss.  I would love to see Saachi just surprise Shravan and just kiss him !  Shravan would be on cloud 9.  I think Saachi should be the bold one now and make the first move.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

izanamikchitra77ChocolateChickniru273ktmsMr.ZkAanchal15shilparoxxIshrafan11maris08anasuya43nycsweetiesunaina02

shilparoxx IF-Dazzler
shilparoxx
shilparoxx

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
DIDDO!!!!!!!!!!!LOL
-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doll3

For god sakes Saachi please give Shravan a kiss.  I would love to see Saachi just surprise Shravan and just kiss him !  Shravan would be on cloud 9.  I think Saachi should be the bold one now and make the first move.

i totally second that! if i rmmr correctly, shravan has been trying to kiss sanchi from right after their marriage.. rmmr when he came home drunk and he's just about to kiss her??? LOLLOLLOL poor guy still hasn't had a chance... sanchi should just plant him one like anu said yesterday and end this tale.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChickshilparoxx

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jahnvi.angel10

i totally second that! if i rmmr correctly, shravan has been trying to kiss sanchi from right after their marriage.. rmmr when he came home drunk and he's just about to kiss her??? LOLLOLLOL poor guy still hasn't had a chance... sanchi should just plant him one like anu said yesterday and end this tale.

True that! Shravan's got his chance, now it's time for Saachi to show him girl power! She should corner him somewhere and just kiss him and say 'And that's my friend, how we do it!' LOLLOL

Would love to see Saachi do such thing, especially because she looks so sweet, small and innocent and all LOL Shravan wouldn't expect it, I can totally imagine his face Big smile After the kiss he could say  'O teri ki!'

ROFLLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.Zkdesigirl2vrinda9183kchitra77Aanchal15shilparoxxmaris08-Jahnvi-sunaina02

ktms Goldie
ktms
ktms

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
totally agree!!!!, If sanchi waits further she has to wait forever.
Sanchi should get in to action LOL.
Make it soon sanchi   v all r frustrated as much u r now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shilparoxx

shilparoxx IF-Dazzler
shilparoxx
shilparoxx

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxSheilaxx

Originally posted by jahnvi.angel10

True that! Shravan's got his chance, now it's time for Saachi to show him girl power! She should corner him somewhere and just kiss him and say 'And that's my friend, how we do it!' LOLLOL

Would love to see Saachi do such thing, especially because she looks so sweet, small and innocent and all LOL Shravan wouldn't expect it, I can totally imagine his face Big smile After the kiss he could say  'O teri ki!'

ROFLLOL

Sheila................ that is just cracking me up!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
If that actually happened.......... I would probably laugh about that for the REST.......OF........MY..........LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChick

savan_fan Senior Member
savan_fan
savan_fan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
since the last couple of  episodes saachi and shravan have been behaving more like those kids who so want a candy but cannot have it, just b'coz the big momma refused to let them have any.. i mean seriously the c.v's have made a mockery of their wonderful chemistry.. Confused they could have as well made a good use of their chemistry, could have shown some intense passion between them but all these two do nowadays is act like some teenie weenie school kids running around and crying i want candy, i want candy...LOL
maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Saachi go ahead kudi... do the deed.. woman power to you....
We are all here waiting with our patience streeeeeetched to the limits..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niru273anasuya43

Go to top