India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Written Update 1/19/11 - Updated!

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Sorry guys. I'll post the update on behalf of Deepika. Just give me about an hour or two to do so. :)

EDIT: Update

The episode starts out with Yasho at Rahul (the son of the lawyer who made Jaggu's will). She tells the guy that she needs help. (She is crying and putting on fake tears). She fakes a story to him. She first introduces herself as Jaggu's wife. She tells him that his father is the one that wrote Jaggu's will. She tells him that she wishes to know what is written inside the will. She fakes on to say that she's a heartbroken woman and that her first husband has troubled her a lot & now his first wife is back. She goes on to say that she's not greedy but she is worried about the children. She says he never told her anything about the will. She goes on to say to Rahul that his father would never disclose the will to her, but Rahul looks like a person who would show pity towards her. She begs to Rahul to help her and tell her whom the SB goes to. Rahul tells her  not to cry and he will tell her. He gets the will out and tells Yasho that SB goes to Karan and Ranchod Tiwari. Yasho immediately realizes that this has something to do with case 777. Then Yasho asks what if a person like Ranchod Tiwari doesn't exist or that he is dead? Rahul says then the SB belongs to Karan only and until Karan signs the release date papers the SB cannot belong to anyone else. Yasho smiles and says in her mind that its easy to get Karan to sign any random paper. She says to herself that she  needs to find out about this case 777 and what the big mystery is.

Back in Mumbai Abha and Karan are still searching for RT. They are about to leave the place when Abha says why won't we take a phone number. Karan says sure. Abha goes to get the phone number while Karan calls Jaggu. Abha sees Dushyant. She goes to follow him. Karan notices Abha is missing and runs after her. He pleads to her not to take stress and take it easy. Abha says that she is fine and nothing is wrong. Karan still says she needs to take it easy. They keep arguing cutely! Embarrassed They decide to go to a beach that is close by to the location of where RT will arrive in the evening. This whole time Dushyant is watching over them. He calls his mom (Yasho). Yasho asks him if the work has been done? Dushyanat says yes mom just think it has been accomplished. He said he's just waiting for Karan & Abha to meet RT in the evening  and then he will meet RT and kill him. Yasho yells at Dushyant and tells him not to act quickly. She tells him to find out about case 777 first. She tells him also find out about what he knows about the will.

Back at the beach Karan & Abha are enjoying their time. A cute song plays. Karan gets food for Abha to eat. Karan brings food for Abha and tells her that she should eat this during this stage. And Abha bursts out laughing saying oh so you think I'm pregnant and that's why you're behaving like this! LOL Karan has a funny face. She says she's throwing up and stuff because she had dinner late last night! Karan looks disappointed! LOL But Abha says that she too wants it to be true meaning she is ready for a baby! Embarrassed

Back at the SB Yasho tells Shelly that she needs her help. Shelly is like why are you asking me? Of course I'll help you. She says to Shelly that she wants to meet Pratibha, but Vimal has the form to meet Pratibha with him. She asks Shelly to get it from Vimal. Shelly says that  sure that's a piece of cake.

Back in Mumabi Abha & Karan return to the house of RT to see a whole crowd gathered. Someone shouts and says this is RT. He is lying dead on the ground. Abha and Karan are shocked. As the body is turned over someone else shouts and says that is NOT RT and its his friend who had come to stay with him. Abha and Karan are somewhat relieved.

Dushyant calls Yasho & tells her that he had gone to find out about case 777 BUT...then a flashback is shown. He had gone into RT house and confronted RT's friend. The guy asks Dushyant who he is and what he wants? Dushyant says he just wants information. The guy says this isn't the proper way to barge inside a house. Dushyant says its a secret. The guy says first you go out. Dushyant says I'll go. But first tell me what this case 777 is all about. The guy gets angry and says who are you? I said go out. The guy is will you go out or should I call the police. Then Dushyant gets violent. He forces himself upon the guy and says I know you know something about case 777. He is threatening him with a knife. A fight breaks out and Dushyant ends up killing the guy. Comes back to reality. Yasho is mad. She says you killed him? Shocked She tells him to leave immediately. She says now you will do nothing. Whatever has to be done I will do. He tells her that he has bought a ticket back to mumbai and tells her the flight is in 2 hrs. He looks at his watch and realizes that he left it at the place of the crime. He said he'll go get it. Yasho says are you out of your mind? There are probably police everywhere. She tells him to act smart and get it when he gets an opportunity.

Karan's phone falls. As Abha is picking it up she notices the watch. The police is ushering the crowd away. Abha tells Karan that maybe Mahesh was mistaken as Ranchod and killed. Karan says until we find out about case 777 we can't know for sure. Abha says maybe Ranchod's life is danger. Jaggu calls Karan and asks how everything is going. Karan reveals everything that has happened. Jaggu is scared and says that nothing should happen to Ranchod and he tells Karan to bring him home safely. He says to Karan just think that he is one of ours. Karan promises nothing will happen!

Ranchod's entry is shown. But they don't reveal is face. As Karan calls for a ricksaw he notices a wallet on the rickshaw seat. He's handing it back to the driver and notices the name Ranchod Tiwari.

Episode ends.

Precap: Yasho has gotten herself to Pratibha by disguising herself as what seems like a doctor. Pratibha is unconscious and is taken away in a wheelchair and situated in what looks like an ambulance.

Please "like" the post if you enjoyed reading the update!

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 20 January 2011 at 3:43pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Opandaywebkaplilybellevita_narineDayalNandwanimomsx3jennyrsadhewarShaliniLferoza25moveeeegshah84viraf4uPutijaChalhovsubiamanReadLoDesiGirl_nycsweetie

Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Updated!
DesiGirl_ IF-Rockerz
DesiGirl_
DesiGirl_

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
what was the song that played? i really liked it
and thanks for the update Di (=