India-Forums

Sanskaar Laxmi
Sanskaar Laxmi

Laxmi's love interest (Page 2)

_KAYNAAT_ Senior Member
_KAYNAAT_
_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
ya me 2 think the same it will b suraj who will take the cake but i will feel sorry 4 mahen if he develops a lyking 4 lakshmi and then she gets married 2 parag/suraj both parag and suraj r perfect they can easily get good brides 4 them but mahen will never find his true love poor mahen...as evrybody rejects himDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
lol someone said suraj -roshini share good chemistry and look HOT , well suraj and laxmi never met so far so we donno a bout their chemistry , laxmi and parag has good chemistry......

going as per initial promos, i think its suraj and laxmi, i dont think mahen is in love or so , he is liking her as a person as she is first outsider who is natural and being herself ..........
as per parag , hmm i dont see him and laxmi being together ,

well i think mahens father and mother were thinking same,. like laxmi for mahen ..... lets see
rohitkhosla Groupbie
rohitkhosla
rohitkhosla

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Hi JustJ. I was talkin about suraj n ragini's chemistry. Not suraj-laxmi.

I just read an article dat parag s already married. Dat leaves only suraj n mahen. I think mahen n laxmi shud get married n suraj n ragini shud get married. will be gr8 2 watch such varied characters under d same roof.
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
in that case apologies, well parag is married , cool
ardhika16 Senior Member
ardhika16
ardhika16

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rohitkhosla

Hi JustJ. I was talkin about suraj n ragini's chemistry. Not suraj-laxmi.

I just read an article dat parag s already married. Dat leaves only suraj n mahen. I think mahen n laxmi shud get married n suraj n ragini shud get married. will be gr8 2 watch such varied characters under d same roof.
yea i read that too...but i still hope that its a lie....i think parag and lakshmi would look good together...and also we all want to see them together so hopefully the CVs will get lakshmi married to parag.
in this video that i watched parag is the good son of the family...which means that maybe he wont do anything without his parent consent
ARJRANSIDVARSK IF-Sizzlerz
ARJRANSIDVARSK
ARJRANSIDVARSK

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Parag and Laxmi all the way i want vivan to be the lead
RoseFairy IF-Dazzler
RoseFairy
RoseFairy

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
well in show it will be suraj who will marry laksmi ..i think..but i want to see mahen and laksmi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanskaar Laxmi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index