Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Pre-Cap : No More Jhatkes CVs, Give us RBO Hatke!

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

I completely understand that ShaNak need to face Sunny and the memory of Suraj....But please  CVs don't give such sensational pre-caps as it hurts loyal RBO and ShaNak fans...Fans who have stuck to the show through thick and thin....

ShaNak lovestory has so much beauty and is so endearing....Please don't insult it by even showing such scenes in the pre-cap....Even if the scene is different and Khanak is uncomfortable with Sunny, it doesn't make good viewing...Far from attracting new viewers, it will alienate old ones...

Khanak is loyal to Shaan and has moved on....Rahul/Sunny can plot, but please give us something to look forward to in the pre-caps....

Show Khanak dealing with Sunny but don't give us unneccessery jatkes, give us RBO hatke situations....

Edited by The_May_Rose - 20 January 2011 at 4:28pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-pieRBO_Addictneha.saintina2minaSHANAKFANAnu80Silpa_25raparthidollyshanak.hotgarfield1209jyothi1989SidNeeti-fanrafia 24tofeeees-Manita--YasharanArshi-krockadventure_gurlkubare.-BalleBalle-.SPN_JD_AddictedYeHoKyaRahaHai-Veena-bones88pickachu-Deepali-

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
@ Precap - All I can Say That it was --

Zor ka jhatka ...haaye zorron se laga......

CVs...........Raham karo....!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-pieRBO_AddictSHANAKFANkrockSPN_JD_AddictedkubareThe_May_Rose-Veena-bones88

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
totally agree with  you May!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Khanak is loyal to Shaan and has moved on....Rahul/Sunny can plot, but please give us something to look forward to in the pre-caps....

True that May…

In all this they should show us how Khanak is strong and is dealing with this situation.. frankly the Khanak we knew would have been much stronger !

If CV's are giving us jhatkas.. phsssttt… it is going to turn us off than anything else!..

There will be no one interested in watching how Khanak is dreaming of putting a wet dupatta on Sunny's face.. LOL!..

Love your topic heading May.. lovely!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-pieSHANAKFAN-YasharanArshi-krockThe_May_Rosekubare

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Originally posted by -Manita-

@ Precap - All I can Say That it was --

Zor ka jhatka ...haaye zorron se laga......

CVs...........Raham karo....!!

Ditto Manita....Spare us atleast with the pre-caps!....We realise the story has to run it's courseOuch....But the pre-caps could still be hopeful....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita-kubare-Veena-

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Veena-

Originally posted by The_May_Rose

True that May'

In all this they should show us how Khanak is strong and is dealing with this situation.. frankly the Khanak we knew would have been much stronger !

If CV's are giving us jhatkas.. phsssttt' it is going to turn us off than anything else!..

There will be no one interested in watching how Khanak is dreaming of putting a wet dupatta on Sunny's face.. LOL!..

Love your topic heading May.. lovely!!!

Exactly.....I accepted the whole six-day, new cast, Karan was unwell, so we got a look-a-like.....But this is just sheer injustice....We feel for ShaNak and it hurts to see such scenes....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-pie-YasharanArshi-krockkubare-Veena-bones88

mayurshank19 Groupbie
mayurshank19
mayurshank19

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
agree with u all yaar. it's very depressing when such precaps are shown. we always are most awaiting on shanak scenes but  such precaps distress us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-pieSHANAKFANkrockThe_May_RoseYeHoKyaRahaHai

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
okay so i havent seen todays epi yet or todays pre cap but couldnt agree with you more as the last two have always made me scared to watch the next ep like when she opens the door to sunny or when sam tells sunny to drop khanak off. i always feel so sad seeing her face and her anguish time to get some uplifting pre-caps to get us in a good excited mood to watch the new epi, esp ones of shanak happy/ being romantic xx- off to watch todays epi as your post as got me all intrigued lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-pieThe_May_Rosekrock

Go to top