Pratigya

CULMINATION OF PLANS (Page 2)

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Hi Mera
Let me begin by saying ....... Loved reading it!
I'm puzzled by Amma. Why does she criticize P for not having her good sanskar when she didn't teach Komal any either. In Amma's book a bahu should be able to cook and clean .....why not reach Komal then?
I'm like the damn that's about to burst..... I watched yesterday's epi and did not enjoy anything. Kriya were nothing special . KB was very good but I found Jaswant's performance a bit campy and cheesy....reminiscent of Jack Nicholson's Joker.
I hope you are feeling better Hug

Yum MumBig smile

How could you forget that Takurain is the Queen of Notanki, playing by any number of standards. Her excuse will probably be her daughter was married off too young all bec' of Maidam, Maharani Bictoria, Daayan, Besharaaaaaaam.Ermm

Don't know if you watched earlier episodes when she attacked Komal for giving her the truth straight up after her attempt to burn Prats in the kitchen and Komal finds out. Komal said "remember I am a bahu in their home too, how would you like it if someone told you your daughter had been burnt alive".   Takurain is great at finding fault with everyone but her fangs come out when her faults are even hinted at.

When Prats first came to Niwas after marriage and made halwa Takurain grabbed her arm and scared her "your father in law will fling the food in your face if he hates it" but Krishna as always stepped in and said "why are you scaring her? First eat and then talk". SS tasted it and said her mother taught her well and sent bahu here fully trained. Little did Takur parents realize their daughter went there knowing zilch about household work.

I am feeling better than yday and am sneezing my way through it.

Edited by MERARAI - 20 January 2011 at 5:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
I did not watch regularly back then but I do remember that Komal saved P.

MERARAI

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Hey Mera, hope you are feeling much better, if not try pepsi or coca cola with lots of ice.Thumbs Up

wished SS,  took his shoe off and gave Thakurain, some parsaadi when she was praying. SS, sure is keeping his hands clean let, amma and   Count Dracular (KN), do all the dirty work. wonder how many boxes they have store away, just in-case.

will kesar, take the law in her own hands one day and retaliate.
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
mia

Oy vey! That sound more like a recipe for pneumonia?ErmmOuch ConfusedShockedSmile Feeling much better than yesterday. Just some left over cold.

One of few things may happen with Kesar:

She sees a new world once she moves to Shamu's house and YKW Ouchdoes her penance taking care of Kesar for a while. She may learn she has choices but that's the longest route.

She may see KN is still trying to get his hands on YKW or Prats is in danger. She may then do something to save her. She feels Prats has a right to happiness with Krishna bec' they love each other deeply and would spill the beans about RED's activities.

Or it could be something insignificant that turns out to be the straw that broke the camel's back as is quite common with severely abused women who have shut down.

Or it could be something POPS have conjured up that hasn't entered my world of imagination.Big smile
Ouch

Edited by MERARAI - 20 January 2011 at 9:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---CrAzYRED

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

mia

Oy vey! That sound more like a recipe for pneumonia?ErmmOuch ConfusedShockedSmile Feeling much better than yesterday. Just some left over cold.

She sees a new world once she moves to Shamu's house and YKW Ouchdoes her penance taking care of Kesar for a while. She may learn she has choices but that's the longest route.

She may see KN is still trying to get his hands on YKW or Prats is in danger. She may then do something to save her. She feels Prats has a right to happiness with Krishna bec' they love each other deeply and would spill the beans about RED's activities.

Or it could be something insignificant that turns out to be the straw that broke the camel's back as is quite common with severely abused women who have shut down.

Or it could be something POPS have conjured up that hasn't entered my world of imagination.Big smile
Ouch

Shocked
say it aint so ........... you mean the POPs could actually be a step ahead of you ??? LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by yemi3006 - 20 January 2011 at 9:16pm

CrAzYRED

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

mia

Ouch

Shocked
say it aint so ........... you mean the POPs could actually be a step ahead of you ??? LOL

You made me so happy with the SAATLOL today.  POPS are playing games tossing tracks like stale food, sometimes they give it an ending that doesn't add up either. We are all doing our best to stay ahead of POPS.Big smile

Edited by MERARAI - 20 January 2011 at 9:53pm

---Yemi---CrAzYRED

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Yemi

BTW, did you watch the Sept 10th 2010(India) and Oct 4th (USA) episode to compare it with today's episode?WinkLOLShocked  How many times is it now? Over 100 at least?LOL

---Yemi---CrAzYRED

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

Yemi

BTW, did you watch the Sept 10th 2010(India) and Oct 4th (USA) episode to compare it with today's episode?WinkLOLShocked  How many times is it now? Over 100 at least?LOL

Embarrassed i actually didn't catch the US airing..... my damn cable provider was giving me problems at the time.AngryLOLLOL

today's alleged SR ...... i'm not brave enough to watch DeadOuchLOL

Edited by yemi3006 - 20 January 2011 at 10:04pm

MERARAI

Go to top