India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

CULMINATION OF PLANS

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

Today's filler episode includes Takurain's nervousness and SS's confidence in KN to execute the final phase of their plans to kill KesarAngry. An cautious but overconfident Turkey Takur carries Kesar out to her final resting place six feet underDead. Komal and Adarsh consummate their marriage.... at lastParty. A day for culmination of plans.

Takurji you are something else. You brag about your son's capacity to kill without cringing or wincing at the very thought and are actually proud enough to say "He's my son!" You are confident in your son's ability to follow through on your sinister plans. Yet your certainty that KN will execute the plan to perfection falls short of your woman's intuition that all may not go acc' to plan.

Takurain, you call on every God you can think of and promise to walk to the temple barefoot. We doubt you can appease the Gods even if you offer to walk on a bed of nails all the way to the temple.

Takurain, you have questioned Prats incapacity to learn the kayada-kaanoon of your family in all the time she has been there under your roof. I guess you didn't take the time to remember one valuable nugget she gave freely to KN while you stood listening nearby (at the aarti during Shamu's court case) '''that God listens to a heartfelt prayer for the well being of another not for their destruction.  Even SS doesn't believe your prayers are genuine. Instead, he shows you his joota.

Both SS and Takurain seem oblivious to the fact that even after killing Kesar, KN's path is not as smooth and clear as they imagine.  The horny Takur can't force himself on Arghoosia. The police officer already alerted KN that he will be held accountable if Arghoosia is hurt in any way.  The loudmouth Sax will screech and scream her way to the police station to turn KN in for assault/force/rape in a heartbeat.  After their recent confrontation, YKW will only scoff at any romantic overtures from KN. 

SS and Takurain still believe in their dreams of a potha from YKW's incubator especially after everyone finds out what KN is doing to Kesar?  Takurji, you can kiss your plans for potha goodbye for it's going tel lene.

As pathetic as it seems when Adarsh tells Komal he needs to sleep for he has to be ready for another day of pushing papers at the bank, it is very much in keeping with his character.  He is an introvert, not adept at reading hints, especially when it comes to reading women.  He has always listened to Mummy dearest and followed her orders.  Someday I hope Adarsh reveals his opinion on what he thinks is the way a man expresses his love to his wife.

It comes as no surprise he even asks Komal how he should express his love to her.  If he didn't know, he could have at least picked up a book and read about the many ways to to express his love for his wife WinkEmbarrassed. He took his sweet time warming up to her, the least he could have done is educate himself on the subject in the interimConfused. Even when she clues him in, it was sad to see her asking him "is that all?" repeatedly for him to give her more. For a moment there I expected him to say he needed to get his strength back in his legsTongue. This is one quickie SR scene contrasted with KN on his way to bury Kesar.

Of all the nights, it's tonight that Ganti Dadi runs out of water and heads to the kitchen with bell in hand to refill her jug, just when KN is ready to make his move to pack his wife in box six feet under. Why does she need her bell at this time? It's not like she is going to need it to get just a drink of water when the rest of the family has retired for the night.

KN is busy working the graveyard shift tonight.  He gets the box out of the garage into the ground with lantern in hand to light his path [do the Takur keep spare ones on their property just in case]. He heads back to the house and gloats at his good fortune to be rid of her as he picks up an unconscious Kesar lying on the bed and heads down the stairs.

Ganti Dadi who holds on to her bell much like a thumb-sucking toddler holds on to his/her blanket, is on her way back to her room when she sees her grandson headed towards the front door. She recognizes an unconscious Kesar in KN's arms and watches in horror.

Preview: Ganti Lal follows her murderous grandson KN out of the Niwas. She agitatedly rings her bell catching KN red-handed in the act of burying his wife. KN stands shell-shocked seeing his Ganti Dadi there, his plans have been gone tel lene as always. Turkey Takur!Tongue

What are your thoughts and comments on today's filler episode?Shocked Do share!HugBig smile

Edited by MERARAI - 20 January 2011 at 2:23pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattulighthousepierb2011neel_jaysanitha7suk4---Yemi---a_umahussainramsotelstra-Sheena-....Poojie....

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Hi Merrari
A brilliant summary of today's epi.
Amma's 'prayers' were a joke, i don't know which of the gods she expects to help them through this plan.  They say the female of the species is more deadly than the male, and amma is a prime example.  She shows no remorse, no emotion that the DIL who has lived with them and served them so loyally over the years is going to be killed by her son, and all she's concerned about is if he carries it out properly.  There have been a few scenes where even SS showed some affection toward kesar but amma is just heartless.
And that SR, that was just awful!  I admit i wouldn't have wanted to see much there, but to make komal have to beg for it was pitiful.  Her character's gone from one extreme to the other.   As for Adarsh, he does need all the beauty sleep he can get, but it never crossed his mind to show his love for her, such as it is.  Someone needs to draw him a diagram!
KN's part was just as we expected, and the arrival of GD in the kitchen!
We can only hope that when the new Kesar arrives, justice finally gets done, but we'll have to see how long they'll drag this out for.
No kriya today,Cry but no ykw either, so i can live with that!Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaMERARAItanthya

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Hey Mera Maa...I am commenting after ages!! Big smileBig smile ....we can pretty much say that this week's episodes have been full of fillers...they are dragging it so that they have something substantial to show on the maha episode...otherwise it's way too unbelievable for me to have so many filler episodes, when something major is going to happen.

SDS praying to god for the success of the murder attempt was ridiculous...I tell you she has guts hun...doesn't she fear the warth of god?? ConfusedOuch
What I don't understand is why are the thakurs hell bent on making arushi the incubator??...Shakti lusts her so it is understandable...but SS and amma....they don't care about arushi...they want a potha...so why not some other girl?...earlier they had a motive as arushi was against pratigya but now that's not the case....Is this to do with Thakur's pride and ego??....he can't bear the humliation he will face if anyone comes to know about arushi running away...is that what is the main reason?....and will they be taking revenge on arushi also ...assuming that everything goes via their plans and kesar is killed and no one doubts them. Confused .....I am just trying to understand their thinking atm.

Komarsh SR was too rushed!! ...I mean it was as if like a last minute addition....cvs wanted a filler to take up time so as to drag it till the maha epi...and hence they brought in their SR....although I am glad that they have brought their relationship to the next level....but felt their moment was so mechanical...especially adarsh ....I mean as if it is duty for him....especially when he was patting her forhead......rather than he should be enjoying the moment with his wife....I don't know whether it was ankit's problem or adarsh is meant to be like this

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaMERARAIhussainramso

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk4

Hi Merrari
Amma's 'prayers' were a joke, i don't know which of the gods she expects to help them through this plan.  They say the female of the species is more deadly than the male, and amma is a prime example.  She shows no remorse, no emotion that the DIL who has lived with them and served them so loyally over the years is going to be killed by her son, and all she's concerned about is if he carries it out properly.  There have been a few scenes where even SS showed some affection toward kesar but amma is just heartless.
And that SR, that was just awful!  I admit i wouldn't have wanted to see much there, but to make komal have to beg for it was pitiful.  Her character's gone from one extreme to the other.   As for Adarsh, he does need all the beauty sleep he can get, but it never crossed his mind to show his love for her, such as it is.  Someone needs to draw him a diagram!
We can only hope that when the new Kesar arrives, justice finally gets done, but we'll have to see how long they'll drag this out for.

suk4

Thanks for the appreciation.Big smile  Even snakes will strike under the right conditions. She is a chameleon, and egocentric.  As long as things goes  her way she is civil. She pampered Kesar when she found out the bahu was preggies and turned around and ordered her son to beat her up just to teach her a lesson even knowing her condition. When she wants to comes between Krishna and Prats she fed him sweets while attempting to poison his mind against Prats on more than one occasion. The more Krishna rejected her POV and stuck by Prats, the more her hatred grew for her younger bahu.

Look how easily she turns around and strikes at Komal when her daughter disagrees with her. Now KN seems to be SS and SDS's favorite child, he obediently and loyally follows his parents orders, he is the personification of every vile trait of his parents. He never learned to stand up or think for himself.  Just when it seems like there is a softer side to him the devil in him rules. With parents like SS and SDS egging him on this path is there any chance he could reform? I think so. It takes some thinking skills to figure it out but KN seems severely lacking in that department. Even the few times he gave suggestions, his bauji shut him down, as if he was not born to think in this lifetime but just do as he is told.

SS is an opportunist, as long as he gets things going his way he is a happy man. Get on his wrong side and he won't hesitate to kill. He took KN's intense hatred of Kesar and outburst vowing to kill her and used it. He feigned shock at KN's words in front of the family and then turned around and personally supervised digging the hole in the ground for Kesar.

Prats has over time shown Krishna that SS is not what he appears on the surface. Krishna loves his bauji and his loyal to a fault.  But with each passing incident and Prats drawing his attention to SS's behavior there will soon come a time when Krishna will finally see the light and battle with his feelings. The tipping point may well come when he sees Prats being on the receiving end of his father's wrath. Anything else he is brush off and chalk it coincidence or misunderstanding.

At least the story is now veering away from YKW so that's a start.  There is possibility for some interesting and exciting tracks if POPS are ready to go there.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011suk4....Poojie....tanthya

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Hi Merrari

suk4

Thanks for the appreciation.Big smile  Even snakes will strike under the right conditions. She is a chameleon, and egocentric.  As long as things goes  her way she is civil. She pampered Kesar when she found out the bahu was preggies and turned around and ordered her son to beat her up just to teach her a lesson even knowing her condition. When she wants to comes between Krishna and Prats she fed him sweets while attempting to poison his mind against Prats on more than one occasion. The more Krishna rejected her POV and stuck by Prats, the more her hatred grew for her younger bahu.

Look how easily she turns around and strikes at Komal when her daughter disagrees with her. Now KN seems to be SS and SDS's favorite child, he obediently and loyally follows his parents orders, he is the personification of every vile trait of his parents. He never learned to stand up or think for himself.  Just when it seems like there is a softer side to him the devil in him rules. With parents like SS and SDS egging him on this path is there any chance he could reform? I think so. It takes some thinking skills to figure it out but KN seems severely lacking in that department. Even the few times he gave suggestions, his bauji shut him down, as if he was not born to think in this lifetime but just do as he is told.

SS is an opportunist, as long as he gets things going his way he is a happy man. Get on his wrong side and he won't hesitate to kill. He took KN's intense hatred of Kesar and outburst vowing to kill her and used it. He feigned shock at KN's words in front of the family and then turned around and personally supervised digging the hole in the ground for Kesar.

Prats has over time shown Krishna that SS is not what he appears on the surface. Krishna loves his bauji and his loyal to a fault.  But with each passing incident and Prats drawing his attention to SS's behavior there will soon come a time when Krishna will finally see the light and battle with his feelings. The tipping point may well come when he sees Prats being on the receiving end of his father's wrath. Anything else he is brush off and chalk it coincidence or misunderstanding.

At least the story is now veering away from YKW so that's a start.  There is possibility for some interesting and exciting tracks if POPS are ready to go there.Smile

But I feel Amma has degraded way too much over the past few months...she is too vile and cruel now....in the intial episodes...she wasn't like that...she and kesar had a look of understanding ...they knew that they are bearing a life of hell.....but now she doesn't feel anything for kesar!! ConfusedConfused

I agree with you....krishna will not be ready to accept bauji's truth unless pratigya is the one who is going to be harmed....until then he would do everything to defend his father...

Edited by SaacheeSyna - 20 January 2011 at 3:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Hey Mera Maa...I am commenting after ages!! Big smileBig smile ....we can pretty much say that this week's episodes have been full of fillers...they are dragging it so that they have something substantial to show on the maha episode...otherwise it's way too unbelievable for me to have so many filler episodes, when something major is going to happen.

SDS praying to god for the success of the murder attempt was ridiculous...I tell you she has guts hun...doesn't she fear the warth of god?? ConfusedOuch
What I don't understand is why are the thakurs hell bent on making arushi the incubator??...Shakti lusts her so it is understandable...but SS and amma....they don't care about arushi...they want a potha...so why not some other girl?...earlier they had a motive as arushi was against pratigya but now that's not the case....Is this to do with Thakur's pride and ego??....he can't bear the humliation he will face if anyone comes to know about arushi running away...is that what is the main reason?....and will they be taking revenge on arushi also ...assuming that everything goes via their plans and kesar is killed and no one doubts them. Confused .....I am just trying to understand their thinking atm.

Komarsh SR was too rushed!! ...I mean it was as if like a last minute addition....cvs wanted a filler to take up time so as to drag it till the maha epi...and hence they brought in their SR....although I am glad that they have brought their relationship to the next level....but felt their moment was so mechanical...especially adarsh ....I mean as if it is duty for him....especially when he was patting her forhead......rather than he should be enjoying the moment with his wife....I don't know whether it was ankit's problem or adarsh is meant to be like this

Hey SaacheeHug

So glad to see you posting after a looooooooooong time.Big smile

Remember SS and SDS were ready to get KN a new bride but the big bear turned it down when her parents came over.  He had his mind set on YKW esp. after she slipper slapped him. Somewhere in the corner of his mind he still wants revenge for it not to mention the saliva spitting on him recently.  He is drawn to her gori-ness too since the day he laid eyes on her. 

Earlier, when Krishna got married, SS was dead set against KN's thoughts or a second marriage and railed into him for even thinking it. But ever since his chances at a potha from Kesar were quashed he changed the rules to make sure he got what he wanted. 

KN arrived at home married to YKW. SS and SDS conveniently forgot about the slipper slapping that were nightmarish for SS for a while and accepted YKW as their  bahu bec' their dreams of a potha in the house was now closer to becoming a reality. They showered their favorite incubator with love and attention the way they never did Prats a day in her life.  But the minute YKW changed teams and decided to walk away SS's true colors came out. He often prides on his many colors. He is a rainbow chameleon, changing faces as long as things went acc' to his plans.

SS thrives on false pride and ego and values his name in society. They have publicly announced to their neighbors and guests that KN has brought home a new bride with Kesar's blessings. YKW added the "I will fulfill my role in this family in every capacity" in front of them. So his family's name, his izzat inot to mention the possibility of a potha is at stake now. How does he explain that the girl he praised as the new bahu has turned traitor and wants to scoot back to maike.

We know Kesar is going to be saved. We also know that with the inspector warning KN to not even consider hurting YKW they have to be careful about their next move. With Kesar still alive the KN-YKW marriage is illegal. So KN forcing himself on YKW is a big ? We know YKW is unlike Prats and will screech and scream her way to the police station to file a complaint without forethought.  So now Takurs are really in a fix. But as always they will try to use some of this to their advantage. The only thing that will impede their progress will be a stronger Sax taking on Takurs head to head without cowering anymore.

I think Adarsh's character that of an introvert, shy and socially lacking in understanding women and their needs. He has lived in a family where the women dominate........ from Dadi to Naina, Prats to YKW. To this day he behaves like a five year old and listens to Mummy dearest about every little thing. Ji Mummy/ Papa is his mantra  for the smallest things. And he married a girl who also dominates him.  Today he told Komal she may not understand his expression of love. Let's see him explain what love is to him. But I doubt he can without mumbling and stumbling his way through the explanation.  I would have said he may be one of those men who just nods and does what he's told, except that now we know he's capable of taking money under the table, bribery if you will, so when will we get to see Adarsh's dark side. We saw peeks of it when he tried to stab Krishna just before Prats proposed to him and his encounter with Angad at Jhusi Hills.

Anticipating some interesting story tracks coming soon.Approve

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Originally posted by MERARAI

Hi Merrari

suk4

But I feel Amma has degraded way too much over the past few months...she is too vile and cruel now....in the intial episodes...she wasn't like that...she and kesar had a look of understanding ...they knew that they are bearing a life of hell.....but now she doesn't feel anything for kesar!! ConfusedConfused

I agree with you....krishna will not be ready to accept bauji's truth unless pratigya is the one who is going to be harmed....until then he would do everything to defend his father...

Saachee

The day Kesar lost her baby, Takurain was guilt ridden for the loss of her potha for a few moments. When she got the news that Kesar could no longer bear children, she was no longer considered as a human being of any value to the family. They gave her free boarding and lodging and saw themselves magnanimous. She bribed Kesar with jewels just to get her to agree to let KN remarry so they can have their potha. Takuran is cold and calculating, very much in sync with SS who is often a few steps ahead of her.

For all their hatred for Prats SS and SDS don't  realize that her younger bahu's arrival at the Niwas has brought SS closer and two of them are now a villainous couple doing a whole lot of gatiya acts plotting and planning every chance they got.
hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Hi Mera
Let me begin by saying ....... Loved reading it!
I'm puzzled by Amma. Why does she criticize P for not having her good sanskar when she didn't teach Komal any either. In Amma's book a bahu should be able to cook and clean .....why not reach Komal then?
I'm like the damn that's about to burst..... I watched yesterday's epi and did not enjoy anything. Kriya were nothing special . KB was very good but I found Jaswant's performance a bit campy and cheesy....reminiscent of Jack Nicholson's Joker.
I hope you are feeling better Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

Go to top