Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

chorey aur chori ki mast chemistry (Page 2)

humna77 Senior Member
humna77
humna77

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
i have not seen chemistry like this in any onscreen couple:)
and mayb off screen tooApprove

damon_biteme Goldie
damon_biteme
damon_biteme

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Adhuri-Daastan

Nice topic :) And I agree!

Raqesh and Ridhi are amazing actors. They obviously share a wonderful comfort level, which translates very well onscreen. Their masti and romance seems very natural and never over the top. As for chora's seduction over the phone...I guess that inspired chori to secretly visit him!

very true loved her idea about her secret visit.  i like this bold chori. this chori is very different from all the other boring leading ladies who are very coy and shy when the male leads play such tricks on them. In most dramas the girl is at the receiving end of such tricks but apni chori plays it fair. she can dance for him in public in spinsters party, openly tell him i love u and then make such secret visits to him when they r prohibited to see each other. she is truly his truely apna chora's equal. u go girl

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RomantiChik

love_girish Senior Member
love_girish
love_girish

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
thanks for coming up with this topic, i was looking for a place to post my views on this jodi. they both look soo comfortable with each other and they are amazing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RomantiChik

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index