India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

chorey aur chori ki mast chemistry

damon_biteme Goldie
damon_biteme
damon_biteme

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
I couldn't help myself from starting this topic. Our chora chori r too good. Their onscreen chemistry is just amazing. Them two seem so insync with each other. Very comfortable in each others presence. Somehow I find their childish masti very mature. It seems very real not fake or made up. It doesn't look that they are overdoing it. BTW don't u guys think apna chora is good at seducing our chori on the phoneWinkTongue. Lagey Raho Chorey

Edited by damon_biteme - 20 January 2011 at 2:42pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

krishna_4evermsmeKhaLidaHlilmzsunshineRomantiChikdia27geetmaanluvcherrypansypallavi25MehRya..

MehRya.. IF-Addictz
MehRya..
MehRya..

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
they just set the screen on fire!Silly and they are tooooooo adorable just loveee watchin them everytime they seems soooo fab togetherrrr<3 by godd they are so made for eachothers haye AdiYa Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RomantiChik

RomantiChik Goldie
RomantiChik
RomantiChik

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
they do have a rocking onscreen chemistry...n it doesn't look like they overdo it bcuz i think their characters are based on reality. I think their phone conversations are just like what real life couple's conversations r going to be like. There's no drama when they make their nightly phone calls...that time is just for them. Adi's eagerness is just wat a guy feels a few days before his wedding.

They r just too good together...kaash I had an Adi like guy in my life Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_klilmzsunshinearmaanlover_7cherrypansyMehRya..

damon_biteme Goldie
damon_biteme
damon_biteme

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RomantiChik

They r just too good together...kaash I had an Adi like guy in my life Day Dreaming

u bet we all want a chora like himWinkTongueEmbarrassed

RomantiChik

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
oh yaar , love their chemistry yaar , they look so cute and the chemistry is like the fire yaar
 they don't overdue yaar 
 love adi yaar

dia27

dia27 IF-Dazzler
dia27
dia27

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
i agree that they look so cute 

lilmzsunshine Goldie
lilmzsunshine
lilmzsunshine

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
I have to agree ... I have not seen a more 'real' life couple in reel life than this one.

Adi;s acting is very very real.  Both of their's is, actually.  But he is definitely a star here.  From the passionate scenes, to the angry ones, to where he's holding his anger, to romantic ones ... I agree, he doesn't overdo it a bit. 

And it's not like watching an overly dramatized show ... I love watching it ... very real, and the keep the romance in it's place, not all over the show like the other ones.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RomantiChikzanish_k

Dastaan23 Goldie

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RomantiChikdamon_biteme

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index