Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Positivity in Viren (Page 2)

shasha74 Senior Member
shasha74
shasha74

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

He is just now having an unitrack mind and he has lost all his senses of right and wrong in his motif to harm Sid.

I'm not sure if I would 100% agree with your above statement because if that was true then the best possible way to harm Siddath and be totally able to influence Nivsdita thinking would be by consummating the marriage.

Nothing brings 2 people people closer together then full physical contact and especially if one of the person's is totally in love/infatuated with the other. For Viren at this moment rather then having to softly plant seeds of doubt in Nivi mind against Siddath had he slept with Nivi he could push her in ways that he can't at this moment.

This shows me 1 of 2 things-

1. It is as you say '...he has some humane nature. I dont think he liked or loved Nivi, but at least he did not hate her.' that he feels nothing for Nivi and has no desire for her and as what he wants can be achieved without consummating the marriage he is more then happy to go down that route.
  1. Or that he DOES care about Nivi as Nivi, and though his sense of morality has disappeared when it comes to Siddath that he's willing to use everyone in achieving his aim, at the same time something still holds him back from going that last mile of, KNOWINGLY consummating his marriage without love, of KNOWINGLY destroying the innocence that is Nivi, and he can't do this to her for this act would condemn his soul forever. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PRIYANKA00AnamikaSJain-Namita-Omshanti1111

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by heavensky

Hi.
If he does not luv Nivi then why did he imagine her in KC Chand chupa badal mein sequence? He even imagined his dadi as Nivi. 
GOOD POINT. He also asked for Nivedita's hand for marriage from Dadi. He might not have been head over heels in love with her, but still had positive vibes for her, not like what was shown in "crushing of the feathers".

Yup think he has a soft spot her her.

Does he love her nope... but I believe he does have feelings for Nivi and that will surface later... when his head is not only thinking about Sid and how to take revenge on him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=shasha74]

I have a feel, that he wants to sideline Sid from every way. Its not that he tried to separate Sid from Nivi, because whatever happened between Nivi-Sid, he had nothing to do with that. Plus, his mom also made sure that Siddharth's marriage be fixed to Divya. In that way he is not responsible in separating Nivi-Sid. They were already separated.He just did not try to unite them, as we see now, his intention is not to do any good to Sid.

He might not love Nivedita, but I think before knowing Sid and Nivi's love life, he did not have anything against Nivedita. Even if he did not love Nivedita, he at least did not hate her. Rather, he might have felt bad, that a simple girl is being misunderstood and abused. He did not have negavtive feelings for Nivi. It all started when he knew that Sid and Nivi were together, thats my guess.

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

Hi.
If he does not luv Nivi then why did he imagine her in KC Chand chupa badal mein sequence? He even imagined his dadi as Nivi. 
GOOD POINT. He also asked for Nivedita's hand for marriage from Dadi. He might not have been head over heels in love with her, but still had positive vibes for her, not like what was shown in "crushing of the feathers".

Yup think he has a soft spot her her.

Does he love her nope... but I believe he does have feelings for Nivi and that will surface later... when his head is not only thinking about Sid and how to take revenge on him.
Nivedita is a compassionate girl. If Viren thinks properly, he has a gem in his hand, a girl who will not only love him, but will love and respect every relationship of his.

peacefulblossom

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged

Hi.

Yes, Absolutely! Viren's gestures show that he does love Nivedita. He asked for her hand in Marriage before knowing about his Brother's relationship with her. Also remember that he came back to Sood House after Marriage only because of Nivedita and if they would have gone elsewhere to live their life by cutting all ties with Sood's how would he had used Nivedita against Siddharth? He definitely does have feelings for Nivedita which is much above his hatred for Siddharth.

Crushing the Feather may have been done with Siddharth in mind and not Nivedita  - He might be thinking something on line like  'See Siddharth... she is mine now... She loves me... I have taken what was yours' or 'After Tonight she would hate you'...

-Namita-

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Hi.

Yes, Absolutely! Viren's gestures show that he does love Nivedita. He asked for her hand in Marriage before knowing about his Brother's relationship with her. Also remember that he came back to Sood House after Marriage only because of Nivedita and if they would have gone elsewhere to live their life by cutting all ties with Sood's how would he had used Nivedita against Siddharth? He definitely does have feelings for Nivedita which is much above his hatred for Siddharth.

Crushing the Feather may have been done with Siddharth in mind and not Nivedita  - He might be thinking something on line like  'See Siddharth... she is mine now... She loves me... I have taken what was yours' or 'After Tonight she would hate you'...

lets see what happens.Smile what all he has in his mind.

Go to top