India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Positivity in Viren

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Just I was 99% sure that Viren will be the stalker, I say with same conviction with 99% surity that Nivi-Viren will come together and form the couple. Viren had been scheming and planning in full sense, I cannot agree to it in anyway, as it seems he is not abnormal, but doing everything in full sense. Viren also does not love Nivi till now, this also I am sure of.

But one thing, I can say, that instead of thinking what Viren is doing, I am thinking what Viren could have have done? Viren could have easily consummated his marriage in his junoon, destroying Nivedita for ever. He did not do that, that means still he has some bit of positivity left in him. It has nothing to do with his love for Nivedita, as he does not love Nivedita. But he still holds some respect for a woman, this is a humane sign.

Though I feel whatever he is doing against Siddharth, even if Sid is a villain, is not justifiable. But just hope and pray that he realises that he has taken up a wrong path to satiate his frustrations. Hope he  gets healed from whatever is in his heart. And start afresh with Nivedita.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 20 January 2011 at 2:45pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharanjalianjaliAlariaasyadadaMonuKaKinshuksalekh1PRIYANKA00peacefulblossomSunriseGreenanjaani07ani_gr

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
he lold nivi that he will never touch her without her full will!!!!!!!!
at the least, he should have some friendship with her!!!!!!!!
viren himself is a good actor!!!!!!!

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Totally agree.

He could have done alot worse.

And I think there is positivity in him.

I mean his entry he didnt know that it was Nivi but still helped her. No plotting there.

There is good in him.

I agree he doesnt love Nivi. Not yet anyways...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliPoojaa_P

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by COOLGIRLLAVANYA

he lold nivi that he will never touch her without her full will!!!!!!!!
at the least, he should have some friendship with her!!!!!!!!
viren himself is a good actor!!!!!!!

That he told to prove himself good. There is no truth in that. He is not interested in getting physical with Nivi, because his motif is not to love Nivi.

Viren has nothing for Nivi, be sure till now, not even friendship. She is just a pawn to get back at Sid.

But at least in that path, he did not contaminate Nivi, that is worth appreciating.

PRIYANKA00Alaria

shasha74 Senior Member
shasha74
shasha74

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
No one person is wholly good or bad we have both within us and at times lean more so to one side then the other as was seen in Nivi and Siddath.

Until we know what was the cause of Viren anger to Siddath it's hard to say whether from the start Viren saw Nivi as a baazi to be used against Siddath or whether he genuine liked her, not saying loved her, in the beginning.

Remember, using what we know to be still true, Viren didn't know who Nivi was or connection to Siddath in the beginning but he did see her always being in trouble maybe Viren saw a fellow helpless soul unable to make her voice heard and felt something for her, which is why we see him always coming to her rescue.

Yes he's used Nivedita badly in the worst possible way for he has betrayed her on the most fundamental level but at the same time taking in to account what Viren was like before knowing who Nivi was you can link that Viren with the one who could've but didn't consummate his marriage Nivi.

As the article has said Viren is 'shades of grey', I will take that to mean though Viren aim is to bring down Siddath by any means at the same time he will not be able to be totally ruthless with those that he uses in achieving his goal.   

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharPRIYANKA00peacefulblossomAnamikaSJain_Namita_Omshanti1111

heavensky Newbie
heavensky
heavensky

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Hi.
If he does not luv Nivi then why did he imagine her in KC Chand chupa badal mein sequence? He even imagined his dadi as Nivi. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MonuKaKinshuk

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shasha74

No one person is wholly good or bad we have both within us and at times lean more so to one side then the other as was seen in Nivi and Siddath.

Until we know what was the cause of Viren anger to Siddath it's hard to say whether from the start Viren saw Nivi as a baazi to be used against Siddath or whether he genuine liked her, not saying loved her, in the beginning.

Remember, using what we know to be still true, Viren didn't know who Nivi was or connection to Siddath in the beginning but he did see her always being in trouble maybe Viren saw a fellow helpless soul unable to make her voice heard and felt something for her, which is why we see him always coming to her rescue.

Yes he's used Nivedita badly in the worst possible way for he has betrayed her on the most fundamental level but at the same time taking in to account what Viren was like before knowing who Nivi was you can link that Viren with the one who could've but didn't consummate his marriage Nivi.

As the article has said Viren is 'shades of grey', I will take that to mean though Viren aim is to bring down Siddath by any means at the same time he will not be able to be totally ruthless with those that he uses in achieving his goal.   

Just as I cited the example of "not getting physical", you have given a good example. But I feel, if instead of Nivedita, he had seen any other girl in distress, he would have helped. That in itself, shows that he has some humane nature. I dont think he liked or loved Nivi, but at least he did not hate her. She was someone who was in pain and he was coincidentally landing up to help her.

I have a feeling that when he saved Nivedita's dupatta from the fire, that was also his humane side. But as soon as he came to know that Nivi was Sid's love, he made up his mind, that there is no better way to trouble Sid, than through Nivi. He became unifocussed to harm Sid, and he did not think of anyone or anything else. I am sure his initial "tarap" for his dadasaheb is also not fake.

He is just now having an unitrack mind and he has lost all his senses of right and wrong in his motif to harm Sid.

PRIYANKA00peacefulblossom

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by heavensky

Hi.
If he does not luv Nivi then why did he imagine her in KC Chand chupa badal mein sequence? He even imagined his dadi as Nivi. 
GOOD POINT. He also asked for Nivedita's hand for marriage from Dadi. He might not have been head over heels in love with her, but still had positive vibes for her, not like what was shown in "crushing of the feathers".

heavenskyAnamikaSJain

Go to top