tinkerbell2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Love how arohi entered for revenge!!! (GIRL POWER)
I'm loving the creative team right now!!!!!!!
but i'm begging them not to have Arjuhi fight with each other until the whole fake rape thing happens and then she realizes he's a good guy....seen that in way too many shows....PLEASE KEEP KMH different 😃

WHAT types of scenes do you guys want to see? or don't want to see? 
we should warn them now...maybe they'll read it and not screw this show up!😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
no rape theme..
no dadi's misunderstanding that these both got married willingly and no heart problems for any of the dada dadi(s) thereby forcing thse two to stay together..
no amnesia for anyone.. 
and hopefully rashi doesn't think arohi pushed her.. i dont care if she doesn't know that gauri pushed her.. but dont let her come back and announce arohi pushed her..😕
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i want to c their bedroom scenes when dey fite wit eac other
beacuse of who is gonna sleep on d bed.... i think dat is gonna happen tmrw becuz at d end of 2day's episode she said she was relly tired...
other scenes dat i want 2 see is dat i want dem 2 make each other jealous... and den either one of them say that he/she is thier husband/wife
i want arohi to get in trouble wid sum guys so arjun can say dat she is my patni...!
i also want dem 2 go on a honeymoon and i want 2 c wat happens there!!!😛
i want 2 c cute hubby-wifey fights!!!!
i want 2 c arjun and arohi portraying der rite over eacother wen dey get jealous
i also want 2 c sum misunderstandings bet arjun n his parents so dat brings arohi closer 2 him when she sees how dey actually treat him and feel bad 4 him
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
p.s. 
i also want 2 c her cumin out of d bathrum and he accidentally cums in room n she gets upset!!!!
another scene i want 2 c is when he is upset she luks at him chup chup ke... and feels bad!!!! 
i want 2 c arohi sleepin n arjun cums and touches her hair and she sudddenly wakes up!!!!😛😃😆👏❤️
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
omg! what is it about the rape theme? please no such stuffs in KMH2.
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh sorry i read only a bit of the topic and was so shocked so reacted without thinking much.

i dont want Michael or any other person to have wrong intentions towards Arohi and also no fake or real rape theme please.

i dont want Saas-bahu, family drama kind of stuffs.
i wish their r sweet, cute fights but dont want over the top romantic scenes popping out of nowhere,i want KMH to stay as it is- sweet and different with plenty of Arjuhi scenes :) nice topic.

and ya i soo badly want Arjun to be loved by Arohi's family like their own son. but its too early for that i know.

and even though Arjun didnt put Sindoor or Mangalsutra on Arohi in marriage and this marriage means nothing more than revenge to them, i so wish to see Arohi wearing those at least in one special scene :)

finally, since they r kind of repeating all their past forumulas(though in a different way and i m loving it) i dont want it ever to happen that Arohi is pregnant but due to RPS goes through miscarriage like Rashi </3
Edited by Pranii - 13 years ago