Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

"we r always going to be together"-Epilogue-PG 114 (Page 87)

maan13579 Senior Member
maan13579
maan13579

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
plzz update karo plzzzzzzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manisha03

maan13579 Senior Member
maan13579
maan13579

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manisha03

Originally posted by Water.

Can we please have an update.
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

i promise to update by sunday. i am just a bit busy with my dissertation.

ok we will wait till tommorow par plzz update

manisha03

maan13579 Senior Member
maan13579
maan13579

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
when are u going to update

manisha03

janu_2006 IF-Sizzlerz
janu_2006
janu_2006

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manisha03maan13579

Nik.freebird Groupbie
Nik.freebird
Nik.freebird

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Wel luv insecurity there!bt i gues dat misunderstandng is becoz of nupur

manisha03maan13579

arniindia5 Senior Member
arniindia5
arniindia5

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
pls update soon!!!

manisha03maan13579

maan13579 Senior Member
maan13579
maan13579

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
plzz update u promise taht u will update today plzz update soon

manisha03

manisha03 Groupbie
manisha03
manisha03

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged

PART 16

Maan was pacing the floor outside the ICU. It has been almost over 30 minutes since Geet had been taken into charge yet the doctors or nurses were not answering any of their queries. The more time the doctors were taking, the more impatient was Maan. When Geet fainted they thought it would be better to take her to the hospital rather than call the doctor at home. Priya and Maya were sitting on the bench praying for Geet's safety and crying silently. Vicky and Kunal were standing in a corner supporting and consoling each other. The extent to Maan's worry could be clearly seen on his face and the way he was restlessly waiting for the doctors to come out of the ICU. At last when he no longer could bear the suspense, and was the verge of barging into the ICU, the doctor appeared. At once Maan approached him.

Maan: How is she? What happened to her? Is she okay?

Priya: Yes doctor, do tell us, how is our doctor?

Doctor: I am sorry but I have rather bad news for you people. Geet is not fine at all. Her blood pressure has shot up a lot. This can be due to stress, overworking, worries or any other tension that is bugging her. But in order to save her and her baby we have to bring her blood pressure to normal and our team is doing its best. But if in any case her treatment does not respond and the blood pressure is not back to normal then we may have further complications. A high blood pressure is normally very risky for both child and mother. In order to save both lives then we will have to conduct a C-Section but I won't be giving you any false hopes. At such stages it becomes very difficult to save the baby and there are limited chances for its survival. For the moment we have put the patient under 12 hours observation. Let's hope for the best. I will only say that you all pray to god that during these 12 hours Geet shows some signs of improvement. For the time bring she is under artificial respiration as she was having problems in breathing when she came.

Hearing the doctor, Priya starts crying bitterly. Maya tries to console her but was unable to do so.

Maan: Don't cry mom. Nothing will happen to Geet. She will be ok.

Vicky: Yes Priya. We will take our Geet from here fit and fine but what is puzzling me is that why Geet was so upset that the matter has reached till divorce. Have you both had a fight Maan?

Maan: Not at all. Everything was fine till last night and this morning I did not get time to talk to her as I went to office well before she woke. I don't know what happened after that.

Maya: It's only Geet who can fill all the gaps. She only can tell us what the real matter is. But whatever it is it has really disturbed Geet and by the impression that I got when she was talking to you Maan is that whatever the matter, it is connected with you.

Maan: Let me call Smriti and Ranveer, maybe they know something.

Maan called Smriti and Ranveer and told them all about Geet's condition and her being in hospital. They both came rushing to the hospital. There Maan narrated the whole story to them. Smriti was shocked to know that Geet would ever think of giving Maan a divorce.

Smriti: I can't believe it. Geet said all that to you. Even when you were not with her, she never thought badly of you and now she wants a separation. There is nothing wrong here.

Maan: Exactly. That's what I do not understand. Did she say something to you? Anything, by which you may have felt that something is amiss.

Smriti: No, not at all. In fact she called me yesterday morning to go shopping with her. For the baby. She was all excited.

Ranveer: Don't worry Maan, we will soon find out what has upset Geet. Just have courage and let's keep our fingers cross that Geet passes the trial of these 12 hours.

Maan, Smriti and Ranveer stayed at the hospital to keep an eye over Geet. At Maan's insistence Priya, Maya, Vicky and Kunal returned home with much reluctance. Maan asks them to leave as they could do nothing than wait and it would better for them to rest at home rather than at the hospital. Maan was waiting desperately for Geet to wake up. Seeing the sophisticated machines attached to her body, he could feel nothing but helpless. Those 12 hours were the longest hours of his life. No one could understand his agony. He blamed himself for this state of Geet. While taking the pheras during the wedding ceremony he had promised to shield Geet from every trouble, worry, torture and pain. He had failed in his duties as he was sitting outside the ICU unable to do anything to end Geet's pain and sufferings. He was a failure.

Tears were rolling down his cheeks. He no longer could bear it anymore. He wanted to be near Geet, to hold her hand, to comfort her, to soothe her but the doctor had forbidden any of them to any the ward. He was fighting with his thoughts when he heard the nurse call the doctor; "doctor, the patient is………" the rest of the word was a blur to him. He did not hear the rest of the sentence. He just knew that something had happened to his Geet, but what? His mind was struck on the word "patient". They were talking about his Geet. He silently sent a prayer to the almighty folding his hands together to save his Geet, his life because he was nothing without her. He moved towards the ICU to enter it but the nurse prevented him. It was sheer hell. Every minute was like a lifetime for him. With each ticking, it was as if he was losing it. Smriti and Ranveer were at his side comforting him that Geet will be alright. The moment the doctor exited the ICU, Maan braced his heart to hear the worth, but still hoping that it was not the case.

Doctor: It's a miracle Mr. Khurana. I must say that your prayers have worked. Your wife is really lucky. They are both safe now. You people can meet her if you want but just remember to keep her away from stress and worries. It is your duty to keep her as happy as possible. I am sure you would not want to have such an incident happen again

Maan: Sure doctor. I will take utmost care.

Maan had never been so happy in life. He hugged Smriti quite tightly and let all the tears spilled out that he had been holding since long. The threesome entered the ward to meet Geet. It was Ranveer who first called Geet. She opened her eyes and saw Ranveer in front of her. A smile played across her trembling lips on seeing Ranveer. She was happy knowing that she had true friends in the world who would support her whatever happens. Behind Ranveer stood Smriti; when Geet saw her, she extended towards Smriti so that Smriti comes near her but as soon as Smriti moved, her eyes fell on Maan. Her smile vanished, her expressions become serious and she started screaming.

Geet: What are you doing here? Just get out. I don't want to see your face. Go away.

Ranveer: What are you doing Geet? He is Maan, your husband. The man you love the most in his world.

Geet: Just tell him to go from here Ranveer or I don't know what I will do.

Ranveer tried to calm Geet but in vain. She pushed Ranveer with all her might and got down her bed. She could not even stand properly on her feet due to weakness. She clutched the drawer next to her bed for support and took the glass of water kept there and sent it flying across Maan. Following the glass of water, her bottles of medicines, she wrenched the wires connecting her to the big apparatus there controlling her heart beats and the adrenaline pipe, and send them all crashing to the ground. Hearing the noise the doctors and nurses came rushing to Geet's room. The nurses caught Geet who was struggling to hit Maan with yet another thing. Maan could not believe his eyes. Never in his life had he seen Geet so violent. The doctor ordered Smriti, Ranveer and Maan to go out so that he could bring Geet into control. Geet was given an injection because of which she immediately fell into a deep sleep.

Doctor: What you people told her that she became so agitated?

Smriti: Nothing doctor, we did not even get the time to talk to her. She saw Maan and started yelling and………….

Doctor: That's mean she is upset with Maan and somehow Maan is connected to her outburst. I would suggest that you stay away from her Maan till she is completely fine.

Maan: But doctor she…………

Doctor: Please Maan, try to understand. If this state of hers is because of you, then it is better for you to stay away from her. I am sure you would not want to do something that would endanger your wife and your baby's life. If she again fall in the condition in which she was brought here, then it might be very difficult to save them again. The rest is up to you.

Maan: If my staying away from Geet is better for her, then I will not approach her till she is fine. I love her too much and for her happiness and well being I am even ready to stay away from her………..

WELL GUYS AS I PROMISE I UPDATED THE NEXT PART, A BIT LATE, BUT HERE'S THE UPDATE. THANKS A LOT FOR BEARING WITH ME AND A HUGE THANK YOU FOR ALL MY FANS AND THEIR LOVELY COMMENTS.

AS USUAL HOPE THAT THIS PART COMES UP TO YOUR EXPECTATION AND SATISFACTION. AND ALSO DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS AND PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON.

The following 119 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarpyarisahelidpurvainlwgeetkathrina7176honeyboney1niki7611paromannlittlerenu16nimkokasturi11LAXMI005deekshacgnatkkrishna.asmi123ammyicycoolwifey90lathaauariz2000TinkJiamans22t3ejbdascreddyjuhi_ansarirama6bhakbhartifanalu5123riyaanu87maan13579hemvbhansasmapiyushianaum91-BeingAppy-Paloma_DnamitasindiyachillrostMSgayatrinish025rashgirl000azainam-g19sanjuleeRukhluvMaanavani_9.Regal.HADmishtishivangi783Be.edgymyedward12nan_10s-o-m-m-i-eamreenshameemcharlie1950doosheeka123prithababygurl10anshimanshiixray-Deepzz-iqbals4everputh-shamima-cyum321maanujaanu-SmexySmile-ShimmerrgangesegbNav2010ninavipreetymaaneetrupzloveu-Veritaserum-simi91-Zahra15-libra25ritzy09ambeernWater.ambbihakrati5esha143mrk-1punjabi.princessonu4everPreethi-Premianjucool-afsha-kooliiosweet scorpio*Dakoo_Minzy*swetha10divareenajanu_2006pop77rsroopali--Ratna--..hinal..liv2laughVSai2008preethiaShalve..shreyaa..kahkashansakina6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.punam2712Shruthemaaneetsangel_SharmeenLuvsGCDesigirls12felicitysmoak.khwaishfanDonnaa.hayaat.tabby999

Go to top