Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

"we r always going to be together"-Epilogue-PG 114 (Page 80)

maan13579 Senior Member
maan13579
maan13579

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
do continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manisha03

rupzloveu IF-Rockerz
rupzloveu
rupzloveu

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
loved ur ff....plzz send me the pm......its totally rocking....

manisha03

nahtani88 IF-Sizzlerz
nahtani88
nahtani88

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
superb
cont soon

manisha03

punjabi.princes IF-Rockerz
punjabi.princes
punjabi.princes

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
awesome FF.. just read it all now
hope geet talks to maan about what she saw OR maan tells her the truth himself
con't soon
plz add me to pm list, if there is one lol

manisha03

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

Please update soon.

Waiting...n waiting....n waiting.......

manisha03

KavyaNaik123 Senior Member
KavyaNaik123
KavyaNaik123

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
update sooon dear

manisha03

Cytherea IF-Dazzler
Cytherea
Cytherea

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
hey!! loved the update!! though it was sad 
ugh this nupur is getting on my nerves!! what is wrong with her
why can't she just let them be
hope maan and geet don't get separated
continue soon

manisha03

manisha03 Groupbie
manisha03
manisha03

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Part 15

Geet returned home horrified by the scene that she witnessed in Maan's office. The relationship which was her life, which she worshiped, was a lie from the beginning. A big deceit plotted by Maan just to his advantage. How low could he get more to have his way? The first time he broke my heart but still I recovered, but this time he has broken my trust and wrecked my whole life. Will I be ever able to recover from this? I always wished for Maan's happiness but he always hurt me, lied to me, and deceived me. But this time I won't let him win. He will not have what he wants. I will not let him get his way with me this time, because this time the subject in question is not me but my baby and I won't lose my baby at any cost. He played with my life and my feelings. I will see him in hell first before he gets what he wished for. She saw their wedding photograph, which was the pride of their room hanging on the wall. She removed it from there and smashed it down on the floor with all the strengths that she had in her body. Hearing the noise Maya came rushing to her room. She took one look at the broken photograph and another at Geet who was in the process of shoving her luggage in a suitcase; she instantly knew that something was wrong.

Maya: What are you doing Geet and how did this photo frame break?

Geet: I am leaving this house.

Maya: Why Geet? Did Maan say something or did you both have a fight?

Geet: Mom, please don't ask me any question for which I have no answer. I only know that I can't stay here anymore.

Maya took a glance at the determined look on Geet's face and knew that she was not going to get any answer. She rushed out of the room to call Maan and tell him about what happened 5 minutes ago. After talking to Maan, she phoned Kunal, Vicky and Priya respectively to tell them that Geet was leaving Khurana mansion, god knows for what reason. Maan was sitting in his cabin after Nupur had taken her leave, thinking about how to help her but his mother called him. Hearing to what his mother had to say, he rushed out of his office ignoring his assistant which was coming to have some papers sign as if there was a fire on his tail. He entered his car and reached his house at full speed. A journey which was normally completed in 45 minutes by him was completed in only 15 minutes when he heard that his life was going away from him. He entered the mansion and saw his mother who was impatiently waiting for him.

Maan: Mom, where is Geet?

Maya: Oh Maan. Thank god you have come. She is in her room packing her bags. I don't know what is wrong with her? She is not even answering my question.

Maan: Don't worry mom, I'll talk to her.

Maan took a step towards the stairs which led to his room when he saw Geet coming down with a suitcase in tow.

Maan: GEET????????

Geet heard Maan called her name but she was not in the mood to answer him or talk to him. She continued coming down the stairs with the suitcase which was quite heavy.

Maan: What are you doing? You know you are not supposed to carry heavy things around and where the hell do you think you are going?

Geet: Get out of my way Maan. I am leaving you and this house forever- she said tears brimming in her eyes.

She could not look maan into the eyes. As much as she controlled herself, she could feel the tears in her eyes which were threatening to spill down but she would not show her weakness to Maan, she would never show it to him how much he has hurt her.

Maan: But why Geet? What's my fault? Have I done something which has hurt you?

Geet: Don't act the ignorant with me Maan. You know everything but you did not know that I have come to know about the truth.

Maan: What are you talking about Geet? I don't understand what you are trying to say? - He asked quite surprised

Geet: Just don't give me that" I don't know anything" look. Too late. It would no longer work on me as I already know the truth. There was a time when you would have made me believe that black was indeed white but not anymore. I am no longer that nave, innocent, and foolish girl that you married. You no longer can fool me with your sweet talks. I am disgusted with myself that I ever loved someone like you.

Till then Vicky, Priya and Kunal had already reached Khurana mansion. Seeing the commotion and listening to the heated arguments between Maan and Geet, they instantly knew something was wrong. Maya had tears in her eyes and Geet was standing with her suitcase beside her.

Kunal: What the matter Maan? Where is Geet going?

Geet: Let me answer that for you papa. I am leaving this house and Maan. In fact I am giving him a divorce. I don't want to have to do anything with him.

On hearing the word divorce, everyone let out a gasp, but even then Geet did not flinch as if it does not have any effect on her. But the truth was something else; she was breaking inside and wanted to get out of there as soon as possible before she breaks down completely. Maan was totally stunned to hear the word "divorce" from Geet. The girl who loves him more than herself wants to get separate from him and he did not even know the reason why?

Priya: Geet, do you know what you are saying? Relationships are not that weak that can be broken as per one's will. If you have had a fight with Maan, then solve it beta but don't think of breaking your relations like that. I think you are angry at the moment. We will talk later when you are in your senses.

Geet: I am totally in my senses. I am finally able to see people for what they really are- she said eyeing maan.

Vicky: Geet, go to your room. We will talk when you have calmed down.

Geet: There is nothing to talk about. I have already made my decisions and I don't intend altering them for the benefit of anyone.

Kunal: But Geet'''..

Maan: Dad, this is between my wife and me. I want to talk to her alone.

Geet: I said there is nothing to talk about. And why do you want to talk in private, so that no one comes to know about your real self that you are a liar, a cheater, a deceiver and a lowlife. Even if they never know the truth about you, it won't make any difference to me because I have finally come to my senses and realized what a bas***d you are.

Goaded beyond reason, Maan slapped Geet across the face, the noise echoing in the room. Geet reeled back with the act of violence. Never in her bad dreams had she imagined that Maan would ever raise his hand on her. Her eyes filled up and she looked towards maan with accusing eyes.

Maan: Enough Geet. I have been hearing enough nonsense from you since the time I came. But enough is enough. Till now I have been dealing you with kids' gloves, but I think you don't want that. You and I are going to talk even if you don't want. Do you get me? Judgment is being passed against me without me knowing of what I have been accused. Could you please tell me about the crime that I have supposedly committed according to you- he said taking a tight hold on Geet's arms and jerking her towards him.

Geet: don't touch me. I hate it when you touch me and I don't owe you anything Maan Singh Khurana, least of all answers to your questions. You know what you have done and if you are playing the ignorant because of our parents then sooner or later they will come to know about the truth.

Maan: I am being ignorant of nothing and as for owing me is concerned, you do owe me this child Geet or have you forgotten that it's my baby that you have in your womb.

Geet: That's what you care for. Only the baby! But let me tell you one thing that this baby is only mine. MINE!!!!, do you hear me. And if you ever try to take my baby away from me then I'll kill myself and this baby too- she said screaming.

Vicky: Please Geet, at least talk to Maan once, I am sure that this is all a misunderstanding.

Maya: Geet, you always listen to me. Take my advice this time too. Talk to Maan before coming to any conclusion.

Priya: Yes Geet. I can tell you that Maan is innocent of whatever you are accusing him. I can see it in his eyes.

Kunal: Please Geet, do it once for us.

Geet: MAAN, MAAN, MAAN, MAAN!!!!!!!!!!!! What is it with you people? Why are you so sure that Maan has done nothing? Everything for you starts with Maan and ends with Maan and what about me, am I not a human being, don't I have feelings, emotions, desires. Why should everything be according to Maan tastes, preferences and his wants?

-         Maan loves Nupur, so Geet should forget about him and get out of his life.

-         Maan has no one to do shopping with, so Geet should return from UK to help maan with his wedding shopping

-         Nupur leaves maan at the altar, so Geet should marry Maan to save his reputation from being tarnish.

-         Maan wants his baby, so Geet should give the baby to Maan and leave quietly.

I have had enough of Maan to last me a lifetime. I will now live my life according to what I want. I have finally come to know of the position that I hold in your life. Thanks for so much of care and love. Even my parents care more for maan than me. They can see that Maan is in distress but they can't see my sufferings.

Vicky: That's not true Geet. We care for you.

Geet: No, you don't or else you would have already taken me from this hell back to my house but I guess now that I too does not want to live with you people. In fact I don't ever want to see your faces again and most of all Maan. I never hated anyone as much as I hate you. I should have never listened to you and come back. Maybe I would have been happier than I am at the moment.

Everyone was shocked by Geet outburst. No one in their wildest dream had thought that the sweet looking Geet who always cared for others happiness can be so bitter. Geet moved towards the door with her suitcase when she felt a moment of dizziness and was unable to see straight. A dark shadow engulfed her she was about to hit the ground when Maan caught her in his arms.

HI FRIENDS. FIRSTLY LET ME THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVELY COMMENTS THAT YOU HAVE LEFT. IT REALLY HONORED ME TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE LIKING MY FF. AND I AM ALSO VERY SORRY ABOUT THIS LATE UPDATE. THE FACT WAS THAT I WAS HELD UP WITH MY HOMEWORK AT THE UNIVERSITY. STUDIES CAN BE A TIME CONSUMING PROCESS.

WELL GUYS, I HOPE THAT YOU LIKE THIS PART AND ALSO I AM SORRY IF I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO CLEARLY DEMONSTRATE GEET'S EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS.

AS ALWAYS DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS AND TO PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON.

Edited by manisha03 - 17 February 2011 at 11:12am

The following 132 member(s) liked the above post:

thahupyarisahelidpurvainlwgeetroshni77kathrina7176honeyboney1niki7611paromannramavishlittlerenu16nimkonatkkrishna.gagsykasturi11LAXMI005vishruti.siriasmi123ariz2000lathaauammyicycoolwifey90shreya satishbdascreddyt3ejTinkJiamans22avantika_singhkinnoblessednimjuhi_ansaribhakbhartifanalu5123arniindia5hansasmanonabebuhemvbpriza-BeingAppy-piyushiPaloma_DYellowtullipsnamitasindiyachillred135briyaanu87maan13579anaum91surbhijn106MSgayatrirostnish025azainapreetymaaneetrashgirl000NH1971avani_9RukhluvMaanBe.edgymyedward12nan_10mansijani21m-g19sanjuleeshivangi783charlie1950babygurl10ixrayanshimanshi-Deepzz-Whypadhuputhcyum321-shamima-maanujaanuNav2010ninavigangesegb-SmexySmile-Shimmerrsimi91libra25-Zahra15--Veritaserum-rupzloveukrati5007jindalambbihaWater.sanu3108Vintagepeachmrk-1esha143anjucoolPreethi-Premipunjabi.princessonu4evernisha_hc_bs_ddswetha10divareenajanu_2006pop77kooliio*Dakoo_Minzy*namita25-afsha-sweet scorpioliv2laughKaSh-Maneet-Fansona-rairsroopalishah10--aarthi--hinal_maaneet--Ratna--..shreyaa..preethiaShalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.kahkashansakinapunam2712Craziest_MGmaaneetsangel_SharmeenLuvsGCDesigirls12CrazyCutesyfelicitysmoak..CookieMonster.Donnaa

Go to top